Selena Gomez-Justin Bieber Reunite Once Again For Coffee and BreakFast Date At Starbucks: Will The Reunion Last?
By Sonam Malik | March 8, 2014 5:08 PM EST
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber reportedly reunited for a coffee date at Starbucks in Texas on March 7, and reports suggest that the couple got along like a house on fire.
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber
Apparently, after losing his cool during his deposition in Miami, the "Baby" singer flew down to Texas to find comfort in the company of his ex- girlfriend. The adorable duo first picked up coffee from Starbucks and then headed to Don Pepe's for breakfast.
A source who saw Jelena having brekkie revealed that Bieber had his arms around Selena and they were sucked deeply in conversation. The two entered the restaurant around 11:15 am and were there for hour and a half. Gomez is said to have had pork chops, whereas Bieber had huevos rancheros," reported Hollywoodlife.
The pretty lass was in Texas to give her first performance since checking out of rehab. However, Bieber flew to Texas especially to meet his ex. This reunion of the couple comes as a shock, especially after the rough patch they gone through since their split.
Bieber's DUI arrest, alleged romance with model Chantel Jefferies and choosing partying over Gomez were some of reasons that created issues between the ex couple.
Moreover, what makes this date more shocking is the fact that Gomez did not even call Bieber to wish him on his birthday. A source close to the singer clearly said that she is not interested in touching base with Justin on his 20th birthday and she is done with him, reported the website.
Jelena fans wonder what led to this reunion, despite so many differences. Was Gomez lured by the troubled singer's " The Most Elegant Princess" comment, which he made on her photograph from the pre-Oscar vanity Party? Well it seems so... Let us know you thoughts on this.
(Edited by Vanilla Sharma)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]