‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4, Episode 13, ‘Alone': Major Spoilers: Who will be Kidnapped? New Group in this Episode
By Tarun Mazumdar | March 8, 2014 3:14 PM EST
The last installment of the show focused and developed Daryl Dixon and Beth Greene's storyline only. "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 13 titled "Alone" features two key storylines - Daryl and Beth and Maggie, Bob, Sasha. However, The Walking Dead and More (YouTube Channel) shared some major spoilers for episode 13.
So far, fans know that Daryl and Beth continue from the last episode, in the new one, they are shown in a cemetery. Examiner reported that a Reddit user mentions Daryl and Beth would be separated. Meanwhile, Maggie and company will have to deal with the walkers. Sasha tells them they have only six bullets left and later she yells Bob's name.
More spoilers from The Walking Dead and More for season 4, episode 13.
Maggie's Group Separates and Reunites
In "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 13, Sasha thinks that Glenn is dead already, and she tells the same to Bob, however, Maggie listens to their conversation. She ends leaving the group and writes messages about the Terminus for Glenn using walker blood. Sasha and Bob try to stop her. Bob wants to help Maggie find Glenn, but Sasha wants to find a new home first. Later, it turns out that Sasha thinks that even Tyreese is dead. Bob and Sasha go separate ways, but before leaving, Bob kisses her.
The three end meeting each other and continue to walk down the tracks in order to locate Glenn.
Walker bites Bob?
Fans might get to see how Bob ended up in the prison. Later, in the fog sequence, a walker bites Bob. It looks like, the walker bit his bandage.
Daryl and Beth in a Cemetery, Find New Shelter
Daryl and Beth decide to visit the funeral parlour. Beth tries to track a walker and hurts her ankle. Daryl carries her through the cemetery. Later, they see a gravestone that reads, "Loving father." They pay their respect, now the hand-holding scene in the promo makes sense.
They move towards the funeral parlour and find food. The synopsis for "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 13 talks about one group getting shelter and it might be pointing towards Daryl and Beth getting this new shelter. However, the reason the place is clean and has food is because someone has been cleaning the place and embalming dead bodies. Daryl and Beth decide to stay at the place and find out who else is there.
A dog is scratching the door and Daryl opens the door to see walkers looking at him. They take over the new shelter and Daryl tries to fight with them. Meanwhile, Beth is abducted by someone. The person puts her in a black car and drives away. Daryl tries to stop but gives up later.
Daryl Meets a New Group
Daryl will run into Joe, and they will have their moments of differences, however, Daryl would join their group. Joe is fine with Daryl in the group, but Len in the group is not cool with this.
Glenn finds the "Terminus" Sign
Finally, like others, Glenn locates the "Terminus" sign. Gleggie moment is near.
Watch "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 13 on Sunday, March 9, 2014 on AMC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu