‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4, Episode 13, ‘Alone': Major Spoilers: Who will be Kidnapped? New Group in this Episode
By Tarun Mazumdar | March 8, 2014 3:14 PM EST
The last installment of the show focused and developed Daryl Dixon and Beth Greene's storyline only. "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 13 titled "Alone" features two key storylines - Daryl and Beth and Maggie, Bob, Sasha. However, The Walking Dead and More (YouTube Channel) shared some major spoilers for episode 13.
So far, fans know that Daryl and Beth continue from the last episode, in the new one, they are shown in a cemetery. Examiner reported that a Reddit user mentions Daryl and Beth would be separated. Meanwhile, Maggie and company will have to deal with the walkers. Sasha tells them they have only six bullets left and later she yells Bob's name.
More spoilers from The Walking Dead and More for season 4, episode 13.
Maggie's Group Separates and Reunites
In "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 13, Sasha thinks that Glenn is dead already, and she tells the same to Bob, however, Maggie listens to their conversation. She ends leaving the group and writes messages about the Terminus for Glenn using walker blood. Sasha and Bob try to stop her. Bob wants to help Maggie find Glenn, but Sasha wants to find a new home first. Later, it turns out that Sasha thinks that even Tyreese is dead. Bob and Sasha go separate ways, but before leaving, Bob kisses her.
The three end meeting each other and continue to walk down the tracks in order to locate Glenn.
Walker bites Bob?
Fans might get to see how Bob ended up in the prison. Later, in the fog sequence, a walker bites Bob. It looks like, the walker bit his bandage.
Daryl and Beth in a Cemetery, Find New Shelter
Daryl and Beth decide to visit the funeral parlour. Beth tries to track a walker and hurts her ankle. Daryl carries her through the cemetery. Later, they see a gravestone that reads, "Loving father." They pay their respect, now the hand-holding scene in the promo makes sense.
They move towards the funeral parlour and find food. The synopsis for "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 13 talks about one group getting shelter and it might be pointing towards Daryl and Beth getting this new shelter. However, the reason the place is clean and has food is because someone has been cleaning the place and embalming dead bodies. Daryl and Beth decide to stay at the place and find out who else is there.
A dog is scratching the door and Daryl opens the door to see walkers looking at him. They take over the new shelter and Daryl tries to fight with them. Meanwhile, Beth is abducted by someone. The person puts her in a black car and drives away. Daryl tries to stop but gives up later.
Daryl Meets a New Group
Daryl will run into Joe, and they will have their moments of differences, however, Daryl would join their group. Joe is fine with Daryl in the group, but Len in the group is not cool with this.
Glenn finds the "Terminus" Sign
Finally, like others, Glenn locates the "Terminus" sign. Gleggie moment is near.
Watch "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 13 on Sunday, March 9, 2014 on AMC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- The Bold and the Beautiful Spoilers for July 31, 2014: Plans, Conditions and Ultimatums in B&B [WATCH VIDEO]
- Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Metatron Capable of Saving Castiel's Fading Grace
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools