‘Suits’ Season 3 Episode 11 Spoilers: Will Louis Find Out Mike’s Secret? [VIDEO]
By Keerthi Mohan | March 7, 2014 10:23 PM EST
Season three summer finale of “Suits” left off with Louis Litt digging into Harvard’s student record to find no mention of a Mike Ross. The cliffhanger had a number of fans guessing if Louis would find out the truth, and the series addresses the question when it returns for its midseason premiere on Thursday.
In the episode titled “Buried Secrets,” Louis wonders about the missing file and comes to the conclusion that Mike’s record is missing because it does not exist.
“What if he went to some third-tier law school?” Louis wonders, and divulges his doubts to Donna, who is aware of Mike’s secrets. She instead convinces Louis to request Harvard to send him copy of Mike’s transcripts.
Louis manages to get a copy of the transcript and is confused as to how Sheila, whose competence is her USP, could make a mistake in misplacing Mike’s file. Louis also has a hard time believing Mike managed to score an A+ in a course, where the professor gives nothing higher than an A.
Will Louis finally find out that Mike never went to Harvard?
Sarah Rafferty, who plays Donna, told Buddy TV that the stakes are really high, and that there is a possibility of Mike landing in jail.
“You can imagine Donna's going to find out that Louis is on the trail, right? So she has to employ all her special Louis tactics to help protect Mike. Her sort of Louis diversion tactics to help protect Mike. It's not just protecting Mike, it's protecting everyone at this point. The stakes are really, really high,” Rafferty said.
Although Donna informs Harvey that Louis is digging into Mike’s past, Harvey does not consider it a threat now. But, future episodes will see Harvey trying to get Mike out of the trouble he has fallen into.
Mikes relationship with the people, who are aware of his secret is also going to change in the coming episodes.
“Obviously, his [Mike’s] relationship with Louis is tested, but it has ramifications on Mike’s relationship with Rachel, with Harvey and with Donna. I don’t know that I would say that it tests Mike’s relationship with these people, but it certainly affects this relationship with [them],” executive producer Aaron Korsh told Tvline.com.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ First Photo Of Lex Luthor Leaked, Jesse Eisenberg On Villain’s Role And Plot Details Revealed
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display