Find Out Who Dwyane Wade’s Crush Is, Should Gabrielle Union Be Worried About it?
By Rachelle Corpuz | March 7, 2014 10:12 PM EST
Can Dwyane Wade be engaged and still have a crush on someone else? Well, it is normal to have crushes. In fact, even married couples still sometimes develop crushes on other people. Having a crush, even if a person is engaged or happily married, doesn't really constitute to unfaithfulness toward your partner, right?
Dwyane Wade scored 27 points in the Heat's Game 5 loss.
On March 5, Wade participated in "Woman Crush Wednesday" on Instagram. For those of you who don't know what "Woman Crush Wednesday" means, it is this thing that people take part in social media, where they reveal their crushes on a Wednesday using the hashtag "#WCW."
Wade posted a picture on his Instagram with a caption the reads, "My #WCW my #beautifulblackqueen, my life mistakes gave me you and my life mistakes almost made me lose you but your love has conquered all and I hope to spend the rest of my life with you."
Should Gabrielle Union be worried about it? She shouldn't be because she was the one that Wade was referring to. Aside from professing his undying affection for Union, Wade was brave to accept the "life mistakes" that he did in the past. Although he didn't directly state what those mistakes were, Wade was probable speaking of the love child that he fathered during a brief split with Union.
Infidelity can ultimately undermine a relationship. Even though Wade claims that they weren't together when he allegedly slept with another woman, it would've been really hard for Union to put his trust back to the NBA star. Nevertheless, as the popular saying goes, love conquers all. It means exactly what it says. Love has helped Wade and Union overcome whatever obstacles they were facing.
Wade and Union got engaged in December. According to the "Being Mary Jane" star, Wade is the one who is very excited about the whole thing. He is even the one who plans for the wedding. Union said that they already have a date but they have no plans of announcing it just yet.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Roger Federer Tasks Engineers to Create the Perfect Tennis Racquet [VIDEO]
- Manchester United Transfer News: Arturo Vidal Leaving Juventus for the Red Devils Gaining Momentum
- Roger Federer Forced to Take Down Children's Play Area on his Property in Valbella
- LeBron James and Cleveland Cavaliers the Team to Beat in the East – Paul George
- Chelsea FC Transfer News: Renewed Hope for Blues, as Paul Pogba's Agent Revealed that 'Anything is Possible'
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff