Find Out Who Dwyane Wade’s Crush Is, Should Gabrielle Union Be Worried About it?
By Rachelle Corpuz | March 7, 2014 10:12 PM EST
Can Dwyane Wade be engaged and still have a crush on someone else? Well, it is normal to have crushes. In fact, even married couples still sometimes develop crushes on other people. Having a crush, even if a person is engaged or happily married, doesn't really constitute to unfaithfulness toward your partner, right?
Dwyane Wade scored 27 points in the Heat's Game 5 loss.
On March 5, Wade participated in "Woman Crush Wednesday" on Instagram. For those of you who don't know what "Woman Crush Wednesday" means, it is this thing that people take part in social media, where they reveal their crushes on a Wednesday using the hashtag "#WCW."
Wade posted a picture on his Instagram with a caption the reads, "My #WCW my #beautifulblackqueen, my life mistakes gave me you and my life mistakes almost made me lose you but your love has conquered all and I hope to spend the rest of my life with you."
Should Gabrielle Union be worried about it? She shouldn't be because she was the one that Wade was referring to. Aside from professing his undying affection for Union, Wade was brave to accept the "life mistakes" that he did in the past. Although he didn't directly state what those mistakes were, Wade was probable speaking of the love child that he fathered during a brief split with Union.
Infidelity can ultimately undermine a relationship. Even though Wade claims that they weren't together when he allegedly slept with another woman, it would've been really hard for Union to put his trust back to the NBA star. Nevertheless, as the popular saying goes, love conquers all. It means exactly what it says. Love has helped Wade and Union overcome whatever obstacles they were facing.
Wade and Union got engaged in December. According to the "Being Mary Jane" star, Wade is the one who is very excited about the whole thing. He is even the one who plans for the wedding. Union said that they already have a date but they have no plans of announcing it just yet.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Will Probably Pick Between Amir Khan Or Manny Pacquiao For Next Fight According to Uncle Jeff
- Rafael Nadal Back In Action To Target Novak Djokovic At China Open
- Bruce Jenner Says Lamar Odom Should Follow His Heart If He Wants To Get Back Together With Khloe Kardashian
- Maria Sharapova On Relationship With Grigor Dimitrov: ‘Everything Is Great’; Dimitrov Was Present At Sharapova’s First Round Match In China
- Tony Stewart Reveals Retirement Not In Options, Reflects On His Life After the Fatal Crash
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate