Find Out Who Dwyane Wade’s Crush Is, Should Gabrielle Union Be Worried About it?
By Rachelle Corpuz | March 7, 2014 10:12 PM EST
Can Dwyane Wade be engaged and still have a crush on someone else? Well, it is normal to have crushes. In fact, even married couples still sometimes develop crushes on other people. Having a crush, even if a person is engaged or happily married, doesn't really constitute to unfaithfulness toward your partner, right?
Dwyane Wade scored 27 points in the Heat's Game 5 loss.
Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: Khloe Stays Strong and Hopeful Amidst Life’s Struggles
On March 5, Wade participated in "Woman Crush Wednesday" on Instagram. For those of you who don't know what "Woman Crush Wednesday" means, it is this thing that people take part in social media, where they reveal their crushes on a Wednesday using the hashtag "#WCW."
Wade posted a picture on his Instagram with a caption the reads, "My #WCW my #beautifulblackqueen, my life mistakes gave me you and my life mistakes almost made me lose you but your love has conquered all and I hope to spend the rest of my life with you."
Should Gabrielle Union be worried about it? She shouldn't be because she was the one that Wade was referring to. Aside from professing his undying affection for Union, Wade was brave to accept the "life mistakes" that he did in the past. Although he didn't directly state what those mistakes were, Wade was probable speaking of the love child that he fathered during a brief split with Union.
Infidelity can ultimately undermine a relationship. Even though Wade claims that they weren't together when he allegedly slept with another woman, it would've been really hard for Union to put his trust back to the NBA star. Nevertheless, as the popular saying goes, love conquers all. It means exactly what it says. Love has helped Wade and Union overcome whatever obstacles they were facing.
Wade and Union got engaged in December. According to the "Being Mary Jane" star, Wade is the one who is very excited about the whole thing. He is even the one who plans for the wedding. Union said that they already have a date but they have no plans of announcing it just yet.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Begins Training Sans Freddie Roach
- Rafael Nadal’s Coach Reveals The Spanish Athlete Will Be Back On Court Soon
- Boxing News 2014: Showtime VP Favours Pacquiao As Mayweather’s Next Ring Opponent; Money May Insists Fight Should Be Over Showtime PPV Only
- Three Reasons Why Brock Lesnar Must Fight The Undertaker At Night Of Champions And Not John Cena [VIDEO]
- Michael Schumacher Rehabilitation Update: F1 Champion In-Home Health Care And Services Consist Of 15 Medical Staff
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Canadian IS Jihadist Who Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers