HTC ‘All New One’ aka M8 Smartphone Snapshot Leaked; Dual-Camera Revealed
By Rohit KVN | March 7, 2014 9:54 PM EST
A snapshot of the much anticipated HTC One successor aka M8 has surfaced online, just days ahead of the official launch on 25 March.
Guests use a sample phone at the launch of the HTC One smartphone in London February 19, 2013
Popular Twitter spy, @evleaks has posted the image of the alleged HTC M8 revealing rear-side of the device. In the photo, the smartphone is seen flaunting two-cameras, one with wider-circumference having a metal ring, and a Dual-LED flash light at the side and a second snapper sitting atop the bigger camera module. [To view the photo, click here]
The tipster does not reveal the necessity or the functions of the additional camera, but if the past report of Bloomberg is to be believed, the second camera might work in tandem with the primary camera to increase depth of field surrounding the object of focus, enabling users to get a professional photographic image.
Interestingly, the new revelation comes just days after HTC teased a graphic image titled - "Life will get twice as beautiful on March 25th". It portrayed a super-imposed six pictures arranged in two rows showing two dogs, two coffee mugs, a human couple, water-due couplets, two trees, two giraffes and the number '253'- (that's the launch date- 25 March) covering the image, indirectly sending a message to fans to expect the dual-camera feature in the upcoming HTC 'All New One'.
Numerous reports suggest that HTC One successor is expected to flaunt a zero-gap aluminum based uni-body with 5.0-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display, and ship with KitKat v4.4 OS with custom Sense v6.0 UI, Snapdragon 800/801 series CPU, minimum 2GB RAM, 32GB inbuilt memory, 2.1-megapixel front camera and HTC BoomSound audio system.
(Edited by Anu James)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy