Prakash Raj Turns Narrator in Kannada Film ‘Gajakesari’
By Sahaja K R | March 7, 2014 9:46 PM EST
Famous South Indian actor Prakash Raj will turn into a narrator for an upcoming Kannada movie titled as "Gajakesari." The movie which is directed by Krishna alias Kittappa features Yash and Amoolya in the lead roles.
Facebook- Prakash Raj
Famous South Indian actor Prakash Raj.
Prakash Raj, whose mother tongue is Kannada will be seen introducing Yash in the beginning of the movie. "We know how good his Kannada is and the perfection he brings. When requeted, he was more than happy and we are indebted to him," told Krishna to Chitralokha.com.
The trailer of "Gajakesari" was launched in late January and it caught the attention of many. Now, with the director announcing about Prakash Raj's voiceover for the film, more people are interested in watching the movie.
"The trailer of "Gajakesari" looks brilliant. I loved the camera work and Yash's action sequences. Now with the news of Prakash Raj in the movie, I am even more thrilled. I am definitely going to watch the film," said Rahul Raj, a student from St Joseph's College, Bangalore.
Actor Yash is seen in a raw avatar in "Gajakesari." He is seen performing some spectacular stunts in the trailer of the film. The stunts for this movie were choreographed by famous Ravi Verma. The director who was once a cinematographer has given new looks to both the lead actors - Yash and Amoolya.
Another interesting factor about the film is that the makers have used an elephant as an important character. 'Gaja' in the title "Gajakesari," means an elephant. The elephant in the film is named as Arjuna.
Prakash Raj, who hails from the state of Karnataka, began his acting career with stage shows in Bangalore. He entered the film industry through Kannada films and gradually moved on to other South Indian languages and Hindi film industry. He soon gained wide success due to his remarkable acting and versatile roles. The director of "Gajakesari" is happy to have this most-sought after actor to be a part of his movie.
(Edited by Anu James)
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date