"Bold and the Beautiful' Spoilers for the Week of Mar. 10, 2014: Brooke Has An Admission to Make
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | March 7, 2014 8:04 PM EST
So much drama, backstabbing and someone going crazy - these are the things that make "The Bold and the Beautiful" even more exciting to watch. For the week of Mar. 10, 2014, viewers of B&B will be expecting the same intensity, and maybe even more.
So for viewers not to get lost in the drama here is what will happen: Katie Logan Spencer (Heather Tom) and Ridge Forrester (Thorsten Kaye) finally admit what they feel for each other.
When Brooke Logan Forrester (Katherine Kelly Lang) finally leaves Paris and comes back to Los Angeles, she gets the shock of her life. Katie tells Brooke about her feelings for Ridge. She has to. But of course, Katie is only disappointed by Brooke's reaction.
"You are the last person I will ever feel insecure about," Brooke tells Katie as shown on the sneak peek YouTube video uploaded by CBS for the Mar. 7 episode.
Brooke doesn't believe Katie's admission. What Brooke believes is that Ridge will never respond to Katie. Not in any way. Brooke thinks that it's just a crush and probably it will pass.
Hope Logan (Kimberly Matula), for her credit, knows that Brooke will be heartbroken when she learns the truth. But Hope had been part of the plan. Hope was the one who convinced her mother to go to Paris, France. So Hope knows from the very start that the result will not be so good.
Aly Forrester (Ashlyn Pearce) approaches Pam Douglas (Alley Mills) for support. Pam, on the other hand, is all out as she threatens to expose a secret. And with talks about secrets, Katie is not the only one who has an admission to make, because Brooke has, too. So here is when another drama begins.
According to sheknows.com, Brooke will make an admission to Katie, which will heat things up even more between the sisters. Wyatt Fuller (Darin Brooks), meanwhile, with his involvement with Hope, starts to redeem himself. Wyatt pitches a new project to Forrester Creations. So Pam, really, must try to keep the family secret hidden.
The month of March will get steamy. A couple will cross the borderline and move to the next level. Someone's going to hit the sack while another hits the bottle. Watch out for more updates and spoilers because there is no way the B&B fans will want to miss a "ghost" appearing on the show. Click here to visit the CBS Web site and know more about B&B.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate