"Bold and the Beautiful' Spoilers for the Week of Mar. 10, 2014: Brooke Has An Admission to Make
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | March 7, 2014 8:04 PM EST
So much drama, backstabbing and someone going crazy - these are the things that make "The Bold and the Beautiful" even more exciting to watch. For the week of Mar. 10, 2014, viewers of B&B will be expecting the same intensity, and maybe even more.
So for viewers not to get lost in the drama here is what will happen: Katie Logan Spencer (Heather Tom) and Ridge Forrester (Thorsten Kaye) finally admit what they feel for each other.
When Brooke Logan Forrester (Katherine Kelly Lang) finally leaves Paris and comes back to Los Angeles, she gets the shock of her life. Katie tells Brooke about her feelings for Ridge. She has to. But of course, Katie is only disappointed by Brooke's reaction.
"You are the last person I will ever feel insecure about," Brooke tells Katie as shown on the sneak peek YouTube video uploaded by CBS for the Mar. 7 episode.
Brooke doesn't believe Katie's admission. What Brooke believes is that Ridge will never respond to Katie. Not in any way. Brooke thinks that it's just a crush and probably it will pass.
Hope Logan (Kimberly Matula), for her credit, knows that Brooke will be heartbroken when she learns the truth. But Hope had been part of the plan. Hope was the one who convinced her mother to go to Paris, France. So Hope knows from the very start that the result will not be so good.
Aly Forrester (Ashlyn Pearce) approaches Pam Douglas (Alley Mills) for support. Pam, on the other hand, is all out as she threatens to expose a secret. And with talks about secrets, Katie is not the only one who has an admission to make, because Brooke has, too. So here is when another drama begins.
According to sheknows.com, Brooke will make an admission to Katie, which will heat things up even more between the sisters. Wyatt Fuller (Darin Brooks), meanwhile, with his involvement with Hope, starts to redeem himself. Wyatt pitches a new project to Forrester Creations. So Pam, really, must try to keep the family secret hidden.
The month of March will get steamy. A couple will cross the borderline and move to the next level. Someone's going to hit the sack while another hits the bottle. Watch out for more updates and spoilers because there is no way the B&B fans will want to miss a "ghost" appearing on the show. Click here to visit the CBS Web site and know more about B&B.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants