"Bold and the Beautiful' Spoilers for the Week of Mar. 10, 2014: Brooke Has An Admission to Make
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | March 7, 2014 8:04 PM EST
So much drama, backstabbing and someone going crazy - these are the things that make "The Bold and the Beautiful" even more exciting to watch. For the week of Mar. 10, 2014, viewers of B&B will be expecting the same intensity, and maybe even more.
So for viewers not to get lost in the drama here is what will happen: Katie Logan Spencer (Heather Tom) and Ridge Forrester (Thorsten Kaye) finally admit what they feel for each other.
When Brooke Logan Forrester (Katherine Kelly Lang) finally leaves Paris and comes back to Los Angeles, she gets the shock of her life. Katie tells Brooke about her feelings for Ridge. She has to. But of course, Katie is only disappointed by Brooke's reaction.
"You are the last person I will ever feel insecure about," Brooke tells Katie as shown on the sneak peek YouTube video uploaded by CBS for the Mar. 7 episode.
Brooke doesn't believe Katie's admission. What Brooke believes is that Ridge will never respond to Katie. Not in any way. Brooke thinks that it's just a crush and probably it will pass.
Hope Logan (Kimberly Matula), for her credit, knows that Brooke will be heartbroken when she learns the truth. But Hope had been part of the plan. Hope was the one who convinced her mother to go to Paris, France. So Hope knows from the very start that the result will not be so good.
Aly Forrester (Ashlyn Pearce) approaches Pam Douglas (Alley Mills) for support. Pam, on the other hand, is all out as she threatens to expose a secret. And with talks about secrets, Katie is not the only one who has an admission to make, because Brooke has, too. So here is when another drama begins.
According to sheknows.com, Brooke will make an admission to Katie, which will heat things up even more between the sisters. Wyatt Fuller (Darin Brooks), meanwhile, with his involvement with Hope, starts to redeem himself. Wyatt pitches a new project to Forrester Creations. So Pam, really, must try to keep the family secret hidden.
The month of March will get steamy. A couple will cross the borderline and move to the next level. Someone's going to hit the sack while another hits the bottle. Watch out for more updates and spoilers because there is no way the B&B fans will want to miss a "ghost" appearing on the show. Click here to visit the CBS Web site and know more about B&B.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘True Blood’: Identity Of Sookie’s Husband In Final Episode Thank You Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Cersei Lannister – Possible Deviation From The Books
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected