Cassandra Clare, Author of ‘The Mortal Instruments’ Releases New Shadow Hunter Series; Fans React on Latest ‘Mortal Instrument’ Book Cover
By charmaine corne clutton | March 7, 2014 7:20 PM EST
Everyone's bestselling fictional author, Cassandra Clare releases a new book based on the Shadow hunter world. Aside from the final book that was released on "The Mortal Instruments," which is "City of Heavenly Fire," fans are excited for the new series.
The series will be called, "The Dark Artifices," the first book called, "Lady Midnight." The great thing about the series is that it will not be about the leading characters in "The Mortal Instruments" books, Clary and Jace, but on new shadow hunters.
The book is set five years after "The Mortal Instruments" when Clary Fray and Jace Lightwood are able to stop the oblivion of the shadow hunting world. The best thing about the book is that there would be more shadow hunters and lots of fighting plus a little romance on the side.
The last and final book of "The Mortal Instruments," "City of Heavenly Fire" is set to be released and fans of the book are quite taken aback by the book cover. According the author, the cover shows Clary and her brother, Jonathan, Clary who represent the good and Jonathan the bad, both siblings and shadow hunters.
Fans would have rather wanted it to be Jace and Clary on the cover since in the last book, Jace was the one who had the heavenly fire in him after Clary had stabbed him with the sword of the Archangel Michael and since then had the heavenly fire in him.
We can only imagine what the last book would have and if the sequel to the first movie adaptation of the book pushes through then fans would be more than happy to see who would be playing the role of Jonathan Morgenstern.
"The Dark Artifacts" takes place after "The Mortal Instruments," fans however wonder if it will be as good as "The Mortal Instruments."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related