Robert Pattinson-Kristen Stewart Romance: Will Edward and Bella Reunite through Perfume Brand Endorsements?
By Sonam Malik | March 7, 2014 7:06 PM EST
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart went separate ways long back. However, the famous "Twilight" couple seems to be reconnecting with each other through the perfume brands they endorse.
Kristen Steward Hurt By Robert Pattinson's Plans to Take Dylan Penn On A Romantic Getaway To Hawaii
Stewart recently spoke about why she can easily relate to popular brand Balenciaga's fragrance Florabotanica.
"She is free. One can tap into qualities they might not know they have wearing Balenciaga. For me it's a boldness. A very seductive assertiveness. I recognize myself when I wear it, which is important," Fashion And Style quoted the actress.
"The fragrance is everything I like; it is natural, feminine, and original. Three things I value very much," she added.
Interestingly, when Pattinson was asked about his reason behind endorsing Dior and what kind of woman would feel attracted to it , he had similar thoughts to share.
"She's a girl of her own mind," he said, "refusing to smell 'pretty' or do what's expected of her. And clearly someone who isn't confused about her idea of femininity, " the British star explained.
Pattinson even said that free spirited men would love to wear a perfume like this. It cannot be ignored that both Stewart and Pattinson have similar kind of thought process, which is probably why they are not able to move on from each other and are still single.
The popular stars called it quits last year, following Stewart's alleged affair with "Snow White And Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders. Post the break-up, Pattinson was linked to a slew of women from Dylan Penn to Caitlin Cornenberg, but none of the alleged relationships lasted long.
Do you think there is any possibility of the duo getting back together.
(Edited by Vanilla Sharma)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon