Robert Pattinson-Kristen Stewart Romance: Will Edward and Bella Reunite through Perfume Brand Endorsements?
By Sonam Malik | March 7, 2014 7:06 PM EST
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart went separate ways long back. However, the famous "Twilight" couple seems to be reconnecting with each other through the perfume brands they endorse.
Kristen Steward Hurt By Robert Pattinson's Plans to Take Dylan Penn On A Romantic Getaway To Hawaii
Stewart recently spoke about why she can easily relate to popular brand Balenciaga's fragrance Florabotanica.
"She is free. One can tap into qualities they might not know they have wearing Balenciaga. For me it's a boldness. A very seductive assertiveness. I recognize myself when I wear it, which is important," Fashion And Style quoted the actress.
"The fragrance is everything I like; it is natural, feminine, and original. Three things I value very much," she added.
Interestingly, when Pattinson was asked about his reason behind endorsing Dior and what kind of woman would feel attracted to it , he had similar thoughts to share.
"She's a girl of her own mind," he said, "refusing to smell 'pretty' or do what's expected of her. And clearly someone who isn't confused about her idea of femininity, " the British star explained.
Pattinson even said that free spirited men would love to wear a perfume like this. It cannot be ignored that both Stewart and Pattinson have similar kind of thought process, which is probably why they are not able to move on from each other and are still single.
The popular stars called it quits last year, following Stewart's alleged affair with "Snow White And Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders. Post the break-up, Pattinson was linked to a slew of women from Dylan Penn to Caitlin Cornenberg, but none of the alleged relationships lasted long.
Do you think there is any possibility of the duo getting back together.
(Edited by Vanilla Sharma)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight