Robert Pattinson-Kristen Stewart Romance: Will Edward and Bella Reunite through Perfume Brand Endorsements?
By Sonam Malik | March 7, 2014 7:06 PM EST
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart went separate ways long back. However, the famous "Twilight" couple seems to be reconnecting with each other through the perfume brands they endorse.
Kristen Steward Hurt By Robert Pattinson's Plans to Take Dylan Penn On A Romantic Getaway To Hawaii
Stewart recently spoke about why she can easily relate to popular brand Balenciaga's fragrance Florabotanica.
"She is free. One can tap into qualities they might not know they have wearing Balenciaga. For me it's a boldness. A very seductive assertiveness. I recognize myself when I wear it, which is important," Fashion And Style quoted the actress.
"The fragrance is everything I like; it is natural, feminine, and original. Three things I value very much," she added.
Interestingly, when Pattinson was asked about his reason behind endorsing Dior and what kind of woman would feel attracted to it , he had similar thoughts to share.
"She's a girl of her own mind," he said, "refusing to smell 'pretty' or do what's expected of her. And clearly someone who isn't confused about her idea of femininity, " the British star explained.
Pattinson even said that free spirited men would love to wear a perfume like this. It cannot be ignored that both Stewart and Pattinson have similar kind of thought process, which is probably why they are not able to move on from each other and are still single.
The popular stars called it quits last year, following Stewart's alleged affair with "Snow White And Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders. Post the break-up, Pattinson was linked to a slew of women from Dylan Penn to Caitlin Cornenberg, but none of the alleged relationships lasted long.
Do you think there is any possibility of the duo getting back together.
(Edited by Vanilla Sharma)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet