‘The Bachelor’ 2014 (Season 18) Finale (Episode 11) Spoilers: 10 Things Fans Know Will Happen in Final Rose Ceremony (VIDEO)
By jaskiran kaur | March 7, 2014 6:48 PM EST
The much awaited moment of "The Bachelor" 2014 is almost here. It is time when Juan Pablo will pick one girl as the winner of long-running reality dating show's season 18 in its finale (episode 11). Here are 10 of the spoilers hinting what will happen in the final rose ceremony in 'The Bachelor' 2014 (Season 18) Finale (Episode 11).
Spoiler Alert: This article contains major spoilers on 'The Bachelor' 2014 (Season 18) Finale (Episode 11). Read at your own risk and only if you want to know more about the episode before its broadcast.
1. Finale episode of Juan Pablo's "The Bachelor" Season 18 will be a three-hours episode. This will include the final rose ceremony followed by After the Final Rose ceremony.
2. Two finalists Clare Crawley and Nikki Ferrell will go on one last date with Juan Pablo before he hands over the final rose to the show's 2014 winner.
3. There is lots of romance and kissing in store. The preview shows Juan Pablo and Clare Crawley and Nikki Ferrell strolling on the beaches and the beautiful fields of St. Lucia.
4. Nikki Ferrell and Clare Crawley will meet Juan Pablo's family including his cousin Rodolfo and spend the entire day with them. This would be the second time when Nikki Ferrell will meet "The Bachelor" star's family, while Clare Crawley will meet them for the first time.
5. The preview of the finale episode shows signs of uncertainty from Juan Pablo, and even his family is not sure if he is ready to commit. It seems his mother takes a moment before she tells that she is "pretty sure" he is ready.
6. Juan Pablo's father reveals that "he's not an easy guy" and his sister says "sometimes he's very rude".
7. Nikki Ferrell and Clare Crawley are going to face feelings of doubt and insecurity regarding their position in Juan Pablo's life.
8. As hinted by the promo video and spoilers from various media outlets, the two finalists are going to shed lots of tears.
9. There will be a final rose ceremony and Juan Pablo will pick a winner amongst Clare Crawley and Nikki Ferrell. But if Reality Steve is to be believed, it is unsure if there will be a proposal at the end of the show.
10. The Final Rose ceremony will be followed by After the Final Rose ceremony which will be joined by "The Bachelor" Season 18 (2014) contestants like Renee Oteri, Kat Hurd, Sharleen Joynt and Kelly Travis. Also joining the live show in the studio with Chris Harrison will be past season leads and winners including Desiree Hartsock, Chris Siegfried, Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici. A lot of questions will be answered in the After The Final Rose ceremony about Juan Pablo and his reasons to be in the show. Also, fans may anticipate Chris Harrison to announce the name of next bachelorette lead for "The Bachelorette" 2014.
'The Bachelor' 2014 (Season 18) Finale (Episode 11) airs March 10, 2014. Don't forget to tune into ABC at 8 PM ET.
Watch the promo video from "The Bachelor" Season 18 (2014) Finale Episode (11), below:
Video: The Bachelor Juan Pablo Galavis - Ep 11 FRC/Finale Preview
CREDIT: youtube.com/ tvtymes
For more spoilers and recaps of 'The Bachelor' season 18 (2014) and update on bachelor star Juan Pablo, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories