Audi India Offers Discount upto ₹8.5 Lakh On Selected Models
By greeshma m | March 7, 2014 6:15 PM EST
German Luxury car maker Audi India has announced a discount of up to ₹8.5 lakh on purchase of its vehicles under the 'Spring Collection'.
The Audi logo is pictured during the 2013 Los Angeles Auto Show in Los Angeles.
The cars under the Audi's new 'Spring Collection' include A4, A6 sedans and Q5, Q7 Sports utility vehicles (SUVs).The offer will be available in limited numbers, said Audi India. As per the advertisement on the company website, the Audi A4, which was originally priced at a starting range of ₹32.81 lakh will be now available in the domestic market with a discount of ₹4.50 lakh. The second vehicle, which is on discount is the A6 .The car will be now retailed in the market with a starting price of ₹36.07 lakh as against the ₹43.31 lakh earlier.
The company will offer upto ₹8.5 lakh for the Audi Q5 SUV, which was originally priced at ₹45.72 lakh, while the Audi Q7, which was priced at ₹63.86 lakh will now reach the market with a discount of ₹7.4 lakh.
Earlier last week, Audi India has launched Q3 S Edition at ₹24.37 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi), which is about ₹62,000 cheaper than earlier. The Q3 S, the cheapest offering of Audi in the domestic market has been getting tremendous response from the auto lovers. The company is also offering 'Zero-down payment' booking and EMI of ₹27,700 for the cars.
Audi Q3 S comes with 2.0-litre diesel motor, which can churn out a power of 140bhp and offers a fuel efficiency of 17.71kmpl.The car offers features like rear parking sensors, cruise control, driver information system, six airbags, electronic stabilisation system and electromechanical parking brake.
Meanwhile, 2014 Audi A8L has been spied testing in India, hinting at the imminent launch of vehicle in the sub-continent market. The car was spotted with Matrix LED headlights, which is first of its kind in any vehicles.
(Edited by Vanilla Sharma)
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- California Fruits Recalled in USA and Canada for Possible Listeria Contamination
- Malaysian Airlines Flight 17: Air Carrier Losing $1.6 Million/Day; Crisis Management Experts Suggest Hiring Risk Expert as CEO
- The IBM and Apple Merger: Will it Spell Trouble to Rival Companies
- CBA, NAB, Westpac in Fixed Rate War Offering Below 5% Interest
- Radio Australia Cuts to Affect Isolated Vanuatu Residents Who Rely on It for Weather Bulletins
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown