‘Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ Spoilers: Lisa Vanderpump Claims Glanville Can’t Be Trusted, Attacks Yolanda; What Happens in ‘RHOBH’ Season 4 Finale
By jaskiran kaur | March 7, 2014 6:06 PM EST
As "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" gets closer to its finale, drama between former best friends Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville is touching new heights. Lisa Vanderpump is locking horns with not only Brandi Glanville but also other co-stars. Recently, "RHOBH" star Lisa Vanderpump is making some desperate attempts save her reputations in public by pointing fingers at Brandi Glanville and Yolanda Foster. Read full article to find out more details and to know what happens in "RHOBH" Season 4 Finale (Episode 19). [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
"Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Lisa Vanderpump claims that Brandi Glanville has only lies to tell and cannot be trusted by people. Vanderpump has been surrounded controversies, one after the other. According to Radar Online report, Lisa Vanderpump told Star Magazine that all of the claims such as filing of bankruptcy, living in valley and getting Cedric Martinez deported were "false comments" made by Brandi Glanville.
In "RHOBH" Season 4 Episode 17, the entire cast visited Puerto Rico which got ruined when Lisa Vanderpump and her husband left without informing anyone. Kyle Richards was upset at the sight of the tabloids detailing her husband Ken's affairs. Brandi Glanville told Kyle that she saw Vanderpump reading the tabloids and accused her of carrying it with her on the trip. Kyle is shattered and feels deceived. In response to this recent charge, Lisa Vanderpump attacked Brandi Glanville trying to claim innocence.
"Just because Brandi says it, doesn't make it true - and with her it is usually the opposite," told "RHOBH's" Brandi Glanville to Star Magazine.
She claims that the entire scene was Brandi's creation and that people "can't trust Brandi."
Lisa Vanderpump doesn't stop here. She points fingers at another "RHOBH" cast member named Yolanda Foster. She claims that former model and David Foster's fourth wife, Yolanda is the "driving force" and the "absolute ringmaster."
"She just wants to create trouble for no real reason," adds Lisa Vanderpump defending herself in the wake of controversies that surround her.
For more, Enstarz has spilled some spoilers from "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" Season 4 Finale Episode (18) "Are You My Friend." According to the report, Brandi Glanville and all the other ladies will go one-on-one with Lisa Vanderpump. Two of the former best friends sit down with rest of the cast members to resolve the matter. But it seems it only gets worse leaving Ken unhappy about it.
"The ladies are invited to an event at The Beverly Hills Hotel, where they're together for the first time since Puerto Rico. Kim takes the opportunity to apologize to Ken. Yolanda, Brandi, and Kyle try to fix things with Lisa," reads the official synopsis of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" Season 4 Finale Episode (18) "Are You My Friend," on Wikipedia.
Do you think "RHOBH's" Brandi Glanville and Lisa Vanderpump will be able to dissolve the differences and reconcile ever? Don't forget to tune into Bravo to find out what happens in "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" Season 4 Finale Episode (18) "Are You My Friend," on March 10, at 8 PM.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People
- Raining Discounts: $100 Price Cut on Moto X; LG G3 Available for $100 On-Contract; Sony Xperia Z2 on Release Date Gets $50 Price Cut (U.S.)