Ariana Grande & Nathan Sykes Break-Up: 'The Wanted' Singer Jealous of Chris Brown & Ariana Sexy Pic Leak?
By Sonalee singh | March 7, 2014 4:57 PM EST
Love is in the air for Ariana Grande and Chris Brown. But wait don't reach to any conclusions! The singers will be soon romancing each other on screen for their new duet "Don't be Gone Too Long". This is Ariana and Chris Brown first music video collaboration and from all the press it is getting, it will be a no surprise if it turns out to be the top chart buster of the year.
What has got the fans more interested in the song, ia Ariana and Chris Brown's intimate picture leak. The black and white picture shows the singers practicing cozy dance moves. Ariana is seen in a ballet style dance pose and is holding Chris Brown by the nape of his neck where as Chris Brown is holding Nathan Sykes ex-girlfriend from her left leg and is giving her support from the back.
For the alleged ballet practice session, Ariana is seen wearing a micro mini skirt and a skimpy top, whereas Brown is dressed in casuals with a hat on.
The black and white photo of Ariana and Chris Brown has gone viral after the 'Love More' posted it on his Instagram account. To create interest amidst the audience, the duo even shared mysterious tweets with each other.
"I dug a single seed into the ground, I hope it grows," tweeted Brown.
"I dug a single seed into the ground, I hope it grows. In a year or two if you're around, you'll see a rose." pic.twitter.com/h51POlimzX— nio❀ (@swagiana) Feb. 28, 2014
"In a year or two if you're around, you'll see a rose," replied Grande. Giving hint about the release date of the song she further wrote, "@Abingdong a song u haven't heard that is coming out in March."
The duo looked quite comfortable in each other company's, enough to make Ariana's ex-boyfriend Nathan Sykes jealous.
Ariana and Nathan Sykes were one of the cutest couple till few months ago, when they suddenly pulled a plug on their relationship. The couple did not give any valid reasons for their break-up; however, the speculation is that the work pressure and long distance took a toll on their relationship.
Do you think Ariana and Chris Brown cozy picture will make Sykes go green with jealousy? Let us know your thoughts.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Manchester United Transfer News: Wilfried Zaha Might Stay After Impressing Van Gaal Against Inter [VIDEO]
- Grimm Season 4 Spoilers: Comic-Con Answers Served, Nick 'Un-Grimmed' Affects His Wesen Friends' Honeymoon
- Transfer News: Ron Vlaar to Consider Villa Exit, May Move to Tottenham
- AS Roma's Seydou Keita Throws Water Bottle at Real Madrid defender Pepe for Spitting [VIDEO]
- The Mentalist Season 7 Spoilers: CBS Skips Simon Baker's Patrick Jane in Fall Schedule, Josie Loren Joins Cast