Miranda Kerr is the New Face and Body of Wonderbra
By Kristin Dian Mariano | March 7, 2014 2:06 PM EST
Miranda Ker bagged another endorsement deal as she became the new face of Wonderbra. The 30-year-old model posed seductively for the company's latest campaign, where she promoted colourful and patterned bras and panties.
Miranda Kerr is seen completely topless in a photo posted by celebrity photographer Chris Colls on his Instagram account.
The company revealed three hot images of Miranda showing off her cleavage and long legs. In one of the photos, Miranda wears a red sports bra with a matching underwear. She completed the look with a silver bangle and chain necklace. In another photo, she posed in leopard print pair of undies. The last photo, Miranda was sitting wearing a black, leather skirt and plain, white shirt that was unbuttoned and showed a black, sexy Wonderbra.
It was just under a year ago that the Australian beauty parted ways with lingerie giant Victoria's Secret. She said that it was a new phase in her new life when she decided to clip her wings.
According to Daily Mail, Miranda left the lingerie giant because of time issues. It seemed that Miranda cannot commit a lot of time as requested by the company. "I have felt this coming since my son was born and, after I became a mother, I realized I needed to prioritize my time," the model said.
The Aussie supermodel added that she will always be grateful to Victoria's Secret for catapulting her career to stardom. Since she was promoted as an angel, Miranda has become one of the top supermodels.
Miranda was no stranger in showing off acres of flesh as she posed in underwear before for Victoria's Secret and Calvin Klein. Her recent campaign for Reebok also showed Miranda stripping naked before stepping inside the shower. Miranda Kerr seemed to have a lot of things in her plate as she also represents other brands like H&M, Mango and Swarovski.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence