Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: Khloe Has More Reasons Not to Take Lamar Back, Drug Dealers Suspected Responsible for Khloe’s Jewelry Theft
By Rachelle Corpuz | March 7, 2014 11:14 AM EST
What would Khloe say if she finds out that Lamar Odom is the reason why she got robbed of her precious jewelries that were reportedly worth $250,000? It seems like Lamar, despite still having feelings for Khloe, is just giving the 29-year-old reality TV star more reasons not to take him back.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
According to TMZ, Lamar owes a huge amount of money to his drug dealers long before he even left for Spain. An insider told the entertainment gossip Web site that during the summer of 2013 where Lamar was reportedly in the high times of his alleged drug abuse, he failed to pay $15,000 to one of his dealers. In a separate occasion, the Web site further reported that Lamar owed another drug supplier money worth $40,000.
Lamar apparently came up with several excuses for not paying, stating that he was rich and loaded money. He had refused to pay because he claimed that the drugs sold to him was "wack" or not even legit.
An insider further told the Web site that Lamar is now getting personal safety and security threats. Things are really getting out of hand.
The police officers who were attending to the case are looking into the possibility that the suspects may had had connections from someone who works for the Kardashian family because there were no signs of forced entry to the house. Right now, there aren't any leads yet in the case.
Khloe has yet to comment on the issue, but one of her latest Instagram posts says, "You can be anything you want in this world, just don't be UNGRATEFUL." Could this note be another indirect message to Lamar? After everything that Khloe did for Lamar and all the good things she had done for their marriage, this is how Khloe gets paid back in return - robbed with her soon-to-be ex-husband's name being dragged in to it.
Surely the former National Basketball Association (NBA) Player didn't want the whole burglary incident to happen. With his desire to win Khloe back, he would probably never tell anyone where to find her jewelries if the rumour that he owes money to his dealers is true. One more thing, if Lamar really owes money to his so-called drug dealers, they should've gotten equal with him a long time ago.
Do you think Khloe is also to blame in the situation after she had vacated the house and yet left expensive jewelries behind?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- MMA News: Transgender Fighter Fallon Fox Challenges Ronda Rousey, Fires Back on ‘Ignorant’ Comments
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Points Out Amir Khan's Poor Boxing Record
- Floyd Mayweather Admits Marcos Maidana’s Power Shot Hurt Him [VIDEO]
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Fight Won't Happen As Long As Bob Arum Is Involved, Says Pacquiao's Former Conditioning Coach
- WWE News: CM Punk Merchandise Pulled From Stands, Punk Chasing Royalties For WWE 2K15 Inclusion [VIDEO]
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Purported Xiaomi Redmi Note Successor Powered With Monstrous Processor Under Wraps, Will Take On Meizu MX4
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed