Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: Khloe Has More Reasons Not to Take Lamar Back, Drug Dealers Suspected Responsible for Khloe’s Jewelry Theft
By Rachelle Corpuz | March 7, 2014 11:14 AM EST
What would Khloe say if she finds out that Lamar Odom is the reason why she got robbed of her precious jewelries that were reportedly worth $250,000? It seems like Lamar, despite still having feelings for Khloe, is just giving the 29-year-old reality TV star more reasons not to take him back.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
According to TMZ, Lamar owes a huge amount of money to his drug dealers long before he even left for Spain. An insider told the entertainment gossip Web site that during the summer of 2013 where Lamar was reportedly in the high times of his alleged drug abuse, he failed to pay $15,000 to one of his dealers. In a separate occasion, the Web site further reported that Lamar owed another drug supplier money worth $40,000.
Lamar apparently came up with several excuses for not paying, stating that he was rich and loaded money. He had refused to pay because he claimed that the drugs sold to him was "wack" or not even legit.
An insider further told the Web site that Lamar is now getting personal safety and security threats. Things are really getting out of hand.
The police officers who were attending to the case are looking into the possibility that the suspects may had had connections from someone who works for the Kardashian family because there were no signs of forced entry to the house. Right now, there aren't any leads yet in the case.
Khloe has yet to comment on the issue, but one of her latest Instagram posts says, "You can be anything you want in this world, just don't be UNGRATEFUL." Could this note be another indirect message to Lamar? After everything that Khloe did for Lamar and all the good things she had done for their marriage, this is how Khloe gets paid back in return - robbed with her soon-to-be ex-husband's name being dragged in to it.
Surely the former National Basketball Association (NBA) Player didn't want the whole burglary incident to happen. With his desire to win Khloe back, he would probably never tell anyone where to find her jewelries if the rumour that he owes money to his dealers is true. One more thing, if Lamar really owes money to his so-called drug dealers, they should've gotten equal with him a long time ago.
Do you think Khloe is also to blame in the situation after she had vacated the house and yet left expensive jewelries behind?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- New York Knicks Vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Live Streaming Info, Preview And Betting Odds
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Los Angeles Lakers Suffer Second Straight Loss, Phoenix Suns Deal Kobe Bryant Another Blowout Defeat, 119-99
- Female Boxer Dies In South Africa Following Knockout Blow
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy