Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: Khloe Has More Reasons Not to Take Lamar Back, Drug Dealers Suspected Responsible for Khloe’s Jewelry Theft
By Rachelle Corpuz | March 7, 2014 11:14 AM EST
What would Khloe say if she finds out that Lamar Odom is the reason why she got robbed of her precious jewelries that were reportedly worth $250,000? It seems like Lamar, despite still having feelings for Khloe, is just giving the 29-year-old reality TV star more reasons not to take him back.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
According to TMZ, Lamar owes a huge amount of money to his drug dealers long before he even left for Spain. An insider told the entertainment gossip Web site that during the summer of 2013 where Lamar was reportedly in the high times of his alleged drug abuse, he failed to pay $15,000 to one of his dealers. In a separate occasion, the Web site further reported that Lamar owed another drug supplier money worth $40,000.
Lamar apparently came up with several excuses for not paying, stating that he was rich and loaded money. He had refused to pay because he claimed that the drugs sold to him was "wack" or not even legit.
An insider further told the Web site that Lamar is now getting personal safety and security threats. Things are really getting out of hand.
The police officers who were attending to the case are looking into the possibility that the suspects may had had connections from someone who works for the Kardashian family because there were no signs of forced entry to the house. Right now, there aren't any leads yet in the case.
Khloe has yet to comment on the issue, but one of her latest Instagram posts says, "You can be anything you want in this world, just don't be UNGRATEFUL." Could this note be another indirect message to Lamar? After everything that Khloe did for Lamar and all the good things she had done for their marriage, this is how Khloe gets paid back in return - robbed with her soon-to-be ex-husband's name being dragged in to it.
Surely the former National Basketball Association (NBA) Player didn't want the whole burglary incident to happen. With his desire to win Khloe back, he would probably never tell anyone where to find her jewelries if the rumour that he owes money to his dealers is true. One more thing, if Lamar really owes money to his so-called drug dealers, they should've gotten equal with him a long time ago.
Do you think Khloe is also to blame in the situation after she had vacated the house and yet left expensive jewelries behind?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
Join the Conversation
- NBA News: Teammate Stresses Jeremy Lin's Importance To The Lakers
- Croatian Boxer Banned For Life From Sport After Vicious Attack On Polish Referee [VIDEO]
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Chelsea FC: Mourinho Hints Cesc Fabregas Could Succeed John Terry As Club Captain
- Manny Pacquiao Blasted For Arrogance, Playing Basketball Month Before Fight Against Chris Algieri
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’