'The Originals' Episode 15 'Le Grand Guignol' Recap/Spoilers: The Destroyer and Another Familiar Face Returns, The Mikaelson Siblings Showdown Begin
By Jenalyn Villamarin | March 7, 2014 10:27 AM EST
Klaus Mikaelson (Joseph Morgan) may be wounded and weak but the Original hybrid is still determined to make his sister, Rebekah (Claire Holt), pay for her betrayal in "The Originals" Episode 15 titled "Le Grand Guignol." The episode offers the return of the man that Klaus fears the most, Mikael, and another familiar face.
Spoiler alert: This feature contains major spoilers on "The Originals" Episode 15 titled "Le Grand Guignol." The episode begins with a flashback scene that tells Klaus and Elijah (Daniel Gillies) succeeded in unifying New Orleans with their rule.
In present day, Elijah calls Cami (Leah Pipes), the person he thinks Klaus will not immediately slaughter, and asked her to help in taking care of the wounded Original hybrid. Elijah also suggested that Cami should convince Klaus not to hurt his baby sister Rebekah.
Agreements are being made with Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) and Eve (Tasha Ames) asking their captive Celeste in Sabine's body (Shannon Kane) to undo the curse that she did on the werewolves while Elijah asks Monique Deveraux (Yasmine Al Bustami) to do a locator spell on Sabine. Meanwhile, Cami wonders on why Klaus would want to hurt his own sister so Klaus opened up about his past, the part where Rebekah managed to rip his heart out.
The flashback to New Orleans in 1919 showed Klaus finally gave his blessing to Rebekah and Marcel's relationship without knowing that the two have already betrayed him. "Turns out they have betrayed me and brought to town the one thing I've been running from for centuries. My father," Klaus revealed to Cami.
Rebekah and Marcel (Charles Michael Davis) run away from home to escape Klaus' wrath. However, the lovebirds decide to head back first and do something before they get as far away they can from Klaus. Their suicide mission: Kill the resurrected witch or all of them so that Davina (Danielle Campbell) can return and perform the spell that can hide them from Klaus forever.
In another 1919 flashback, Rebekah and Marcel happily go public with their relationship without knowing that "The Destroyer" is already in town. Mikael (Sebastian Roché), who has been observing the key players responsible for his return, initiated a conversation with Marcel leading to a deal where the Original vampire and hunter promised he will not hurt Rebekah and Marcel can have New Orleans on one condition: Marcel must tell him where to find his sons.
The "element of surprise." Rebekah and Marcel asked Thierry (Callard Harris) for help to meet up with the resurrected witches, with Bastianna (Shannon Eubanks) and Genevieve (Elyse Levesque) showing up, only to kill them but Genevieve managed to escape. As for Elijah, he was getting ready to see the opera when Mikael arrived and even asked his son to help him kill Klaus.
Klaus received information that Rebekah and Marcel were spotted in town so he takes out his own version of a white oak stake and left Cami behind to go after the lovers. Elijah, who initially snatched away Celeste from Hayley, returned with the powerful witch and the elixir that can reverse the spell on the werewolves.
Klaus vs. Mikael. The final flashback scene showed how Mikael destroyed the town that Klaus found as a new home making them leave New Orleans and think that Marcel died from the opera fire.
Elijah's alliance with Monique resulted Celeste's return to her original body and the Original vampire no longer hesitated to put an end to her evil schemes against the Mikaelson family. However, Elijah, Rebekah and Klaus all end up trapped inside the cemetery with the boundary spell that Celeste performed before Elijah stabbed her.
Celeste's death brought Davina back to life and the first person that she sees is none other than his protector, Marcel. The ending scene showed the Mikaelson siblings confronting each other and looking ready for an epic showdown to their personal conflicts.
"The Originals" returns with Episode 16 titled "Farewell to Storyville" on Tuesday night, March 11, at 8 pm ET on the CW Network.
More Articles to Read:
'The Originals' Spoilers: Klaus Having Fun at a Party with Elijah and a Woman Before Mikael's Arrival, Watch The Released Video Clip of Episode 15 'Le Grand Guignol' - [READ]
'The Originals' Season 1 Episode 14 'Long Way Back From Hell' Recap/ Spoilers: It's A Personal War, Klaus Mikaelson vs. Siblings Rebekah and Elijah - [READ]
'The Originals' Spoilers: Child Actor Perry Cox Cast as Young Elijah Mikaelson in Episode 16 Titled 'Farewell to Storyville' - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage