Aaron Carter Desperate to Get Hilary Duff Back: 'She's the love of my life'
By Diadem Pambid | March 7, 2014 10:17 AM EST
For fans of the former 2000 couple Hilary Duff and Aaron Carter, looks like romance is still fresh in the latter's mind. Aaron Carter took to Twitter to announce that he still holds a special place in his heart for his former ex-girlfriend. How has Hilary Duff reacted?
Singer and actress Hilary Duff arrives to attend the 18th annual Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) award show in New York.
Rewind fourteen years back, before Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber were the iconic teen couple, Hilary Duff of "Lizzie McGuire" and Aaron Carter were everyone's OTP. Of course, the romance was short live, three years to be exact, following the rumours that Carter hooked up with Lindsay Lohan behind Hilary's back. Thus, the drama between the trios began with both Disney stars, Hilary and Lindsay, dissing each other in their songs.
However, fast forward to the year 2014, it seems the drama has all been put behind them. Yet, for Aaron Carter, he's still desperate to get his former love back. Following the news of Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie's divorce, Nick Carter's younger brother immediately took to the social networking site claiming he still has feelings for Hilary.
It all began with Aaron re-tweeting a present day photo of Duff along with the caption that stated: "Don't be that stupid douche that loses the love of your life forever.. Like me..."
"I'll spend the rest of my life trying to better myself to get back to her. I don't care what ANY of you think," continued Carter.
Of course, not all the replies to Carter's tweet were in the positive light. While some overly excited fans were pleased to know about his feelings, some weren't entirely supportive of it. Yet, that hasn't stopped Carter from constantly tweeting about Duff and his life.
"That tweet just gave me an anxiety attack. People who have no idea who I am and/or what I've been through. If you're that interested watch my interviews or google me," stated Carter.
As for Duff, the former Disney star still has no say on the matter. For one, she's a busy mother to her adorable baby boy, Luca and she's still in close ties with Mike Comrie despite the upcoming divorce.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6