Aaron Carter Desperate to Get Hilary Duff Back: 'She's the love of my life'
By Diadem Pambid | March 7, 2014 10:17 AM EST
For fans of the former 2000 couple Hilary Duff and Aaron Carter, looks like romance is still fresh in the latter's mind. Aaron Carter took to Twitter to announce that he still holds a special place in his heart for his former ex-girlfriend. How has Hilary Duff reacted?
Singer and actress Hilary Duff arrives to attend the 18th annual Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) award show in New York.
Rewind fourteen years back, before Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber were the iconic teen couple, Hilary Duff of "Lizzie McGuire" and Aaron Carter were everyone's OTP. Of course, the romance was short live, three years to be exact, following the rumours that Carter hooked up with Lindsay Lohan behind Hilary's back. Thus, the drama between the trios began with both Disney stars, Hilary and Lindsay, dissing each other in their songs.
However, fast forward to the year 2014, it seems the drama has all been put behind them. Yet, for Aaron Carter, he's still desperate to get his former love back. Following the news of Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie's divorce, Nick Carter's younger brother immediately took to the social networking site claiming he still has feelings for Hilary.
It all began with Aaron re-tweeting a present day photo of Duff along with the caption that stated: "Don't be that stupid douche that loses the love of your life forever.. Like me..."
"I'll spend the rest of my life trying to better myself to get back to her. I don't care what ANY of you think," continued Carter.
Of course, not all the replies to Carter's tweet were in the positive light. While some overly excited fans were pleased to know about his feelings, some weren't entirely supportive of it. Yet, that hasn't stopped Carter from constantly tweeting about Duff and his life.
"That tweet just gave me an anxiety attack. People who have no idea who I am and/or what I've been through. If you're that interested watch my interviews or google me," stated Carter.
As for Duff, the former Disney star still has no say on the matter. For one, she's a busy mother to her adorable baby boy, Luca and she's still in close ties with Mike Comrie despite the upcoming divorce.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia