Aaron Carter Desperate to Get Hilary Duff Back: 'She's the love of my life'
By Diadem Pambid | March 7, 2014 10:17 AM EST
For fans of the former 2000 couple Hilary Duff and Aaron Carter, looks like romance is still fresh in the latter's mind. Aaron Carter took to Twitter to announce that he still holds a special place in his heart for his former ex-girlfriend. How has Hilary Duff reacted?
Singer and actress Hilary Duff arrives to attend the 18th annual Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) award show in New York.
Rewind fourteen years back, before Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber were the iconic teen couple, Hilary Duff of "Lizzie McGuire" and Aaron Carter were everyone's OTP. Of course, the romance was short live, three years to be exact, following the rumours that Carter hooked up with Lindsay Lohan behind Hilary's back. Thus, the drama between the trios began with both Disney stars, Hilary and Lindsay, dissing each other in their songs.
However, fast forward to the year 2014, it seems the drama has all been put behind them. Yet, for Aaron Carter, he's still desperate to get his former love back. Following the news of Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie's divorce, Nick Carter's younger brother immediately took to the social networking site claiming he still has feelings for Hilary.
It all began with Aaron re-tweeting a present day photo of Duff along with the caption that stated: "Don't be that stupid douche that loses the love of your life forever.. Like me..."
"I'll spend the rest of my life trying to better myself to get back to her. I don't care what ANY of you think," continued Carter.
Of course, not all the replies to Carter's tweet were in the positive light. While some overly excited fans were pleased to know about his feelings, some weren't entirely supportive of it. Yet, that hasn't stopped Carter from constantly tweeting about Duff and his life.
"That tweet just gave me an anxiety attack. People who have no idea who I am and/or what I've been through. If you're that interested watch my interviews or google me," stated Carter.
As for Duff, the former Disney star still has no say on the matter. For one, she's a busy mother to her adorable baby boy, Luca and she's still in close ties with Mike Comrie despite the upcoming divorce.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘Star Wars 7: The Force Awakens’ Leaked Dialogue Of Han Solo From Upcoming Trailer [Spoilers]
- Beyonce’s ‘Ring Off’ Isn’t About Her Alleged Crumbling Marriage to Jay Z, But About Her Parents [VIDEOS]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced
- Product Recall: Graco Recalls Baby Strollers in Canada, U.S. Due To Amputation Risks