Aaron Carter Desperate to Get Hilary Duff Back: 'She's the love of my life'
By Diadem Pambid | March 7, 2014 10:17 AM EST
For fans of the former 2000 couple Hilary Duff and Aaron Carter, looks like romance is still fresh in the latter's mind. Aaron Carter took to Twitter to announce that he still holds a special place in his heart for his former ex-girlfriend. How has Hilary Duff reacted?
Singer and actress Hilary Duff arrives to attend the 18th annual Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) award show in New York.
Rewind fourteen years back, before Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber were the iconic teen couple, Hilary Duff of "Lizzie McGuire" and Aaron Carter were everyone's OTP. Of course, the romance was short live, three years to be exact, following the rumours that Carter hooked up with Lindsay Lohan behind Hilary's back. Thus, the drama between the trios began with both Disney stars, Hilary and Lindsay, dissing each other in their songs.
However, fast forward to the year 2014, it seems the drama has all been put behind them. Yet, for Aaron Carter, he's still desperate to get his former love back. Following the news of Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie's divorce, Nick Carter's younger brother immediately took to the social networking site claiming he still has feelings for Hilary.
It all began with Aaron re-tweeting a present day photo of Duff along with the caption that stated: "Don't be that stupid douche that loses the love of your life forever.. Like me..."
"I'll spend the rest of my life trying to better myself to get back to her. I don't care what ANY of you think," continued Carter.
Of course, not all the replies to Carter's tweet were in the positive light. While some overly excited fans were pleased to know about his feelings, some weren't entirely supportive of it. Yet, that hasn't stopped Carter from constantly tweeting about Duff and his life.
"That tweet just gave me an anxiety attack. People who have no idea who I am and/or what I've been through. If you're that interested watch my interviews or google me," stated Carter.
As for Duff, the former Disney star still has no say on the matter. For one, she's a busy mother to her adorable baby boy, Luca and she's still in close ties with Mike Comrie despite the upcoming divorce.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Reports: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Pince Harry Somber - Reports
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- Travel at Own Risk; Emirates, Qantas Differ on Flying over Iraq Warzone; Emirates Reroutes, Qantas Pushes On
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal