Aaron Carter Desperate to Get Hilary Duff Back: 'She's the love of my life'
By Diadem Pambid | March 7, 2014 10:17 AM EST
For fans of the former 2000 couple Hilary Duff and Aaron Carter, looks like romance is still fresh in the latter's mind. Aaron Carter took to Twitter to announce that he still holds a special place in his heart for his former ex-girlfriend. How has Hilary Duff reacted?
Singer and actress Hilary Duff arrives to attend the 18th annual Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) award show in New York.
Rewind fourteen years back, before Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber were the iconic teen couple, Hilary Duff of "Lizzie McGuire" and Aaron Carter were everyone's OTP. Of course, the romance was short live, three years to be exact, following the rumours that Carter hooked up with Lindsay Lohan behind Hilary's back. Thus, the drama between the trios began with both Disney stars, Hilary and Lindsay, dissing each other in their songs.
However, fast forward to the year 2014, it seems the drama has all been put behind them. Yet, for Aaron Carter, he's still desperate to get his former love back. Following the news of Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie's divorce, Nick Carter's younger brother immediately took to the social networking site claiming he still has feelings for Hilary.
It all began with Aaron re-tweeting a present day photo of Duff along with the caption that stated: "Don't be that stupid douche that loses the love of your life forever.. Like me..."
"I'll spend the rest of my life trying to better myself to get back to her. I don't care what ANY of you think," continued Carter.
Of course, not all the replies to Carter's tweet were in the positive light. While some overly excited fans were pleased to know about his feelings, some weren't entirely supportive of it. Yet, that hasn't stopped Carter from constantly tweeting about Duff and his life.
"That tweet just gave me an anxiety attack. People who have no idea who I am and/or what I've been through. If you're that interested watch my interviews or google me," stated Carter.
As for Duff, the former Disney star still has no say on the matter. For one, she's a busy mother to her adorable baby boy, Luca and she's still in close ties with Mike Comrie despite the upcoming divorce.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate