Cara Delevingne in ‘Timeless,’ Supermodel Gets Piggyback after Beyonce’s Concert
By Maychelle Ornos | March 7, 2014 9:41 AM EST
Supermodel Cara Delevingne is getting more face time as she landed her first acting gig in a new TV drama, "Timeless." It seems that the world just can't get enough of the 21-year-old British looker as her face turns up in every magazine on stand.
Model Cara Delevingne presents a creation during the annual Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in New York, November 13, 2013.
Just after she finished a month-long fashion tour-de-force, the blond supermodel will star on "Timeless" that follows a young a woman whose soon-to-be husband is off in the military and is heading in Afghanistan. Although she has a few TV appearances, joining the cast of "Timeless" is the first television drama on her acting CV.
Acting alongside Sylvia Syms, Cara will play as Chloe, a young woman is looking after her great grandmother Alice in Tim's Frith's drama series. The two women bonded while her grandmother and mother are away on a cruise until Chloe got the devastating news about her soldier boyfriend.
A "tale of love, loss and hope," "Timeless" is Cara's fulfilment to her long life dream of acting.
"Modelling is a great job, and I appreciate everything it has brought me, but it's not my passion. As far back as I can remember I have wanted to act," Cara declared about her real passion in life.
Meanwhile, the model is painting the town red as she was spotted getting a piggyback by Beyonce's backup dancer as she made her way into Chinawhite nightclub. Like a grand entrance, the tired model came from the Queen Bey's concert at London's O2.
"Wow I am speechless Beyonce," Cara tweeted while watching the award winning singer.
Joined by girlfriend Michelle Rodriguez and "Les Twins" stars, Laurent and Larry, the hooded model is far less energetic but still managed to go to another bar before calling it a night. According to Daily Mail, the hot couple was partying until 4 A.M. while Cara was sporting a number of stains on her jeans.
The British IT girl seems to be partying with A-list Hollywood stars including Rihanna in Paris on Tuesday, supermodel Kate Moss on Wednesday, and on Thursday she was Beyonce's audience.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- ‘Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice’ Comic-Con Teaser Trailer In Animation [Watch Video]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 21, 2014: A Party For Hope And Wyatt Affects Liam’s Pride In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Teaser Video: ‘What’s Coming Next’
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE Android 4.4.2, Android 4.4.4Guide: Installation and When to Hit Your Region
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch