Cara Delevingne in ‘Timeless,’ Supermodel Gets Piggyback after Beyonce’s Concert
By Maychelle Ornos | March 7, 2014 9:41 AM EST
Supermodel Cara Delevingne is getting more face time as she landed her first acting gig in a new TV drama, "Timeless." It seems that the world just can't get enough of the 21-year-old British looker as her face turns up in every magazine on stand.
Model Cara Delevingne presents a creation during the annual Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in New York, November 13, 2013.
Just after she finished a month-long fashion tour-de-force, the blond supermodel will star on "Timeless" that follows a young a woman whose soon-to-be husband is off in the military and is heading in Afghanistan. Although she has a few TV appearances, joining the cast of "Timeless" is the first television drama on her acting CV.
Acting alongside Sylvia Syms, Cara will play as Chloe, a young woman is looking after her great grandmother Alice in Tim's Frith's drama series. The two women bonded while her grandmother and mother are away on a cruise until Chloe got the devastating news about her soldier boyfriend.
A "tale of love, loss and hope," "Timeless" is Cara's fulfilment to her long life dream of acting.
"Modelling is a great job, and I appreciate everything it has brought me, but it's not my passion. As far back as I can remember I have wanted to act," Cara declared about her real passion in life.
Meanwhile, the model is painting the town red as she was spotted getting a piggyback by Beyonce's backup dancer as she made her way into Chinawhite nightclub. Like a grand entrance, the tired model came from the Queen Bey's concert at London's O2.
"Wow I am speechless Beyonce," Cara tweeted while watching the award winning singer.
Joined by girlfriend Michelle Rodriguez and "Les Twins" stars, Laurent and Larry, the hooded model is far less energetic but still managed to go to another bar before calling it a night. According to Daily Mail, the hot couple was partying until 4 A.M. while Cara was sporting a number of stains on her jeans.
The British IT girl seems to be partying with A-list Hollywood stars including Rihanna in Paris on Tuesday, supermodel Kate Moss on Wednesday, and on Thursday she was Beyonce's audience.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide