Cara Delevingne in ‘Timeless,’ Supermodel Gets Piggyback after Beyonce’s Concert
By Maychelle Ornos | March 7, 2014 9:41 AM EST
Supermodel Cara Delevingne is getting more face time as she landed her first acting gig in a new TV drama, "Timeless." It seems that the world just can't get enough of the 21-year-old British looker as her face turns up in every magazine on stand.
Model Cara Delevingne presents a creation during the annual Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in New York, November 13, 2013.
Just after she finished a month-long fashion tour-de-force, the blond supermodel will star on "Timeless" that follows a young a woman whose soon-to-be husband is off in the military and is heading in Afghanistan. Although she has a few TV appearances, joining the cast of "Timeless" is the first television drama on her acting CV.
Acting alongside Sylvia Syms, Cara will play as Chloe, a young woman is looking after her great grandmother Alice in Tim's Frith's drama series. The two women bonded while her grandmother and mother are away on a cruise until Chloe got the devastating news about her soldier boyfriend.
A "tale of love, loss and hope," "Timeless" is Cara's fulfilment to her long life dream of acting.
"Modelling is a great job, and I appreciate everything it has brought me, but it's not my passion. As far back as I can remember I have wanted to act," Cara declared about her real passion in life.
Meanwhile, the model is painting the town red as she was spotted getting a piggyback by Beyonce's backup dancer as she made her way into Chinawhite nightclub. Like a grand entrance, the tired model came from the Queen Bey's concert at London's O2.
"Wow I am speechless Beyonce," Cara tweeted while watching the award winning singer.
Joined by girlfriend Michelle Rodriguez and "Les Twins" stars, Laurent and Larry, the hooded model is far less energetic but still managed to go to another bar before calling it a night. According to Daily Mail, the hot couple was partying until 4 A.M. while Cara was sporting a number of stains on her jeans.
The British IT girl seems to be partying with A-list Hollywood stars including Rihanna in Paris on Tuesday, supermodel Kate Moss on Wednesday, and on Thursday she was Beyonce's audience.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date