Cara Delevingne in ‘Timeless,’ Supermodel Gets Piggyback after Beyonce’s Concert
By Maychelle Ornos | March 7, 2014 9:41 AM EST
Supermodel Cara Delevingne is getting more face time as she landed her first acting gig in a new TV drama, "Timeless." It seems that the world just can't get enough of the 21-year-old British looker as her face turns up in every magazine on stand.
Model Cara Delevingne presents a creation during the annual Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in New York, November 13, 2013.
Just after she finished a month-long fashion tour-de-force, the blond supermodel will star on "Timeless" that follows a young a woman whose soon-to-be husband is off in the military and is heading in Afghanistan. Although she has a few TV appearances, joining the cast of "Timeless" is the first television drama on her acting CV.
Acting alongside Sylvia Syms, Cara will play as Chloe, a young woman is looking after her great grandmother Alice in Tim's Frith's drama series. The two women bonded while her grandmother and mother are away on a cruise until Chloe got the devastating news about her soldier boyfriend.
A "tale of love, loss and hope," "Timeless" is Cara's fulfilment to her long life dream of acting.
"Modelling is a great job, and I appreciate everything it has brought me, but it's not my passion. As far back as I can remember I have wanted to act," Cara declared about her real passion in life.
Meanwhile, the model is painting the town red as she was spotted getting a piggyback by Beyonce's backup dancer as she made her way into Chinawhite nightclub. Like a grand entrance, the tired model came from the Queen Bey's concert at London's O2.
"Wow I am speechless Beyonce," Cara tweeted while watching the award winning singer.
Joined by girlfriend Michelle Rodriguez and "Les Twins" stars, Laurent and Larry, the hooded model is far less energetic but still managed to go to another bar before calling it a night. According to Daily Mail, the hot couple was partying until 4 A.M. while Cara was sporting a number of stains on her jeans.
The British IT girl seems to be partying with A-list Hollywood stars including Rihanna in Paris on Tuesday, supermodel Kate Moss on Wednesday, and on Thursday she was Beyonce's audience.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Boxing News 2014: Social Media War Between Boxers Continues As Pacquiao Repeats Comment That Mayweather Acts Like Uneducated Person, While Ignoring ‘Miss Pac Man’ Post
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate