Cara Delevingne in ‘Timeless,’ Supermodel Gets Piggyback after Beyonce’s Concert
By Maychelle Ornos | March 7, 2014 9:41 AM EST
Supermodel Cara Delevingne is getting more face time as she landed her first acting gig in a new TV drama, "Timeless." It seems that the world just can't get enough of the 21-year-old British looker as her face turns up in every magazine on stand.
Model Cara Delevingne presents a creation during the annual Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in New York, November 13, 2013.
Just after she finished a month-long fashion tour-de-force, the blond supermodel will star on "Timeless" that follows a young a woman whose soon-to-be husband is off in the military and is heading in Afghanistan. Although she has a few TV appearances, joining the cast of "Timeless" is the first television drama on her acting CV.
Acting alongside Sylvia Syms, Cara will play as Chloe, a young woman is looking after her great grandmother Alice in Tim's Frith's drama series. The two women bonded while her grandmother and mother are away on a cruise until Chloe got the devastating news about her soldier boyfriend.
A "tale of love, loss and hope," "Timeless" is Cara's fulfilment to her long life dream of acting.
"Modelling is a great job, and I appreciate everything it has brought me, but it's not my passion. As far back as I can remember I have wanted to act," Cara declared about her real passion in life.
Meanwhile, the model is painting the town red as she was spotted getting a piggyback by Beyonce's backup dancer as she made her way into Chinawhite nightclub. Like a grand entrance, the tired model came from the Queen Bey's concert at London's O2.
"Wow I am speechless Beyonce," Cara tweeted while watching the award winning singer.
Joined by girlfriend Michelle Rodriguez and "Les Twins" stars, Laurent and Larry, the hooded model is far less energetic but still managed to go to another bar before calling it a night. According to Daily Mail, the hot couple was partying until 4 A.M. while Cara was sporting a number of stains on her jeans.
The British IT girl seems to be partying with A-list Hollywood stars including Rihanna in Paris on Tuesday, supermodel Kate Moss on Wednesday, and on Thursday she was Beyonce's audience.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’