Kardashian Sisters and ‘Bride Wars’: Will Kourtney Get Married to Scott Disick Before Kim Weds Kanye West?
By Keerthi Mohan | March 6, 2014 9:57 PM EST
The eldest two Kardashian sisters – Kourtney and Kim – are gearing up to walk down the aisle this year, and the sisters have decided to opt for intimate ceremonies to mark the day.
But Kourtney’s decision to get married before Kim has not gone down well with the 33-year-old, according to source close to Kim, who told Life&Style magazine that the wedding has caused a rift between the siblings.
Television personalities and sisters Khloe (L), Kourtney (C) and Kim Kardashian arrive at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
“There are rules about that kind of thing,” the source told Life&Style magazine, according to Daily Mail. “If your sister gets engaged before you do, you don't get married before her!”
If the report is true, then the two Kardashians have a real-life “Bride Wars" situation.
In the movie, characters portrayed by Kate Hudson and Anne Hathaway become battling bridezillas as they set out to plan their perfect wedding.
Kim and her fiancé Kanye West are getting hitched on May 24 in Paris, according to Us Weekly, and two children and seven years later elder sister Kourtney, too, said yes to her beau Scott Disick recently.
Reports have it that Kourtney and Disick are planning to get hitched in Punta Mita, Mexico, and the event is expected to be attended by family and close friends.
Their wedding date has not been revealed, but it is believed that the couple enjoyed their bachelor and bachelorette parties in New York City on Feb. 22.
Although Disick had proposed to Kourtney earlier, she had turned down the offers stating she was not ready for marriage. But she recently had a change of heart after Disick’s parents passed away within months of each other.
“Kourtney realised that she's all he has. It's made her see things differently,” a friend Kourtney’s told Life&Style magazine. “This is the perfect time for Scott and Kourtney to get married.”
Meanwhile, Kim is busy planning her nuptials and recently told Ryan Seacrest that both she and her fiancé and heavily involved in planning the event.
She also dismissed rumors that ceremony will be a lavish one. “We’re having a super small and intimate [wedding],” she said on "On Air With Ryan Seacrest."
“As we’re going to along, we’re realizing that we want it to be just smaller and more intimate than people are imagining. I’m excited. It’s exciting!”
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery