Kardashian Sisters and ‘Bride Wars’: Will Kourtney Get Married to Scott Disick Before Kim Weds Kanye West?
By Keerthi Mohan | March 6, 2014 9:57 PM EST
The eldest two Kardashian sisters – Kourtney and Kim – are gearing up to walk down the aisle this year, and the sisters have decided to opt for intimate ceremonies to mark the day.
But Kourtney’s decision to get married before Kim has not gone down well with the 33-year-old, according to source close to Kim, who told Life&Style magazine that the wedding has caused a rift between the siblings.
Television personalities and sisters Khloe (L), Kourtney (C) and Kim Kardashian arrive at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
“There are rules about that kind of thing,” the source told Life&Style magazine, according to Daily Mail. “If your sister gets engaged before you do, you don't get married before her!”
If the report is true, then the two Kardashians have a real-life “Bride Wars" situation.
In the movie, characters portrayed by Kate Hudson and Anne Hathaway become battling bridezillas as they set out to plan their perfect wedding.
Kim and her fiancé Kanye West are getting hitched on May 24 in Paris, according to Us Weekly, and two children and seven years later elder sister Kourtney, too, said yes to her beau Scott Disick recently.
Reports have it that Kourtney and Disick are planning to get hitched in Punta Mita, Mexico, and the event is expected to be attended by family and close friends.
Their wedding date has not been revealed, but it is believed that the couple enjoyed their bachelor and bachelorette parties in New York City on Feb. 22.
Although Disick had proposed to Kourtney earlier, she had turned down the offers stating she was not ready for marriage. But she recently had a change of heart after Disick’s parents passed away within months of each other.
“Kourtney realised that she's all he has. It's made her see things differently,” a friend Kourtney’s told Life&Style magazine. “This is the perfect time for Scott and Kourtney to get married.”
Meanwhile, Kim is busy planning her nuptials and recently told Ryan Seacrest that both she and her fiancé and heavily involved in planning the event.
She also dismissed rumors that ceremony will be a lavish one. “We’re having a super small and intimate [wedding],” she said on "On Air With Ryan Seacrest."
“As we’re going to along, we’re realizing that we want it to be just smaller and more intimate than people are imagining. I’m excited. It’s exciting!”
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- Taylor Swift's Famous Ex-Boyfriends: From Harry Styles To Joe Jonas [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Samsung Aware Of Gap Issue On Galaxy Note 4, Mentions It As Important Manufacturing Feature In Note 4 User Manual
- ISIS Receives Food, Ammunition Due To Mistake Of Iraqi Pilots
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money