‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ Movie Spoilers Update: Producer Teases ‘Sexy’ and ‘Hot’ Film; Will There be a Sequel?
By jaskiran kaur | March 6, 2014 7:51 PM EST
Ever since it was revealed that “Fifty Shades of Grey” will have movie adaptation, the film has become a hot topic of discussion. Even if the film is a year away from its release date, fans are constantly looking for spoilers of the movie adaptation of EL James' erotica with the same name. Recently, producer Dana Brunetti spilled few spoilers about the movie. He also talked about “Fifty Shades of Grey’s” sequel. Read the full article to find out more about the film.
EL James' novel has gained the status of one of the hottest selling books with 100 million copies sold. The movie adaptation of her book has also become one of the most anticipated films of its times. In a red carpet interview with Access Hollywood at the Oscars on Sunday, "Fifty Shades of Grey" movie's executive producer Dana Brunetti decided to dish out few details about the movie.
"It's sexy and hot!," Dana Brunetti told Access Hollywood.
Dana Brunetti was accompanied by his girlfriend and Broadway actress Kristin Chenoweth. She joked that Dana Brunetti is often asked by her parents if his film "Fifty Shades of Grey" is a porn? Brunetti gave an answer and revealed that the film has been "wrapped up" and "it's not a porn." He said that they are "waiting for the first cut" of the film.
Dana Brunetti also spoke to MTV News about the film that stars Dakota Johnson and Jamie Dornan. Not revealing much, he said, "We'll talk about it in a year from now." But he hinted that fans can anticipate an adaptation which is true to its original version.
He revealed that author EL James "was there every day" when the crew was filming "Fifty Shades of Grey" movie. "She was very hands-on. To have the author there definitely makes it pretty faithful," added Dana Brunetti while speaking to MTV News.
The film, which is set to release in February 2015, is an on-screen adaptation of just the first novel of the trilogy. "Fifty Shades of Grey" is followed by "Fifty Shades Darker" and "Fifty Shades Freed."
Fans are eager to know if the first installment will have a sequel. While addressing that question, producer Dana Brunetti revealed he has "no idea yet." He revealed that they have just wrapped up the first installment. They would like to "see the cut" and "how it goes." Only when this one releases will they "start discussing what happens next."
"Fifty Shades of Grey" revolves around a passionate relationship between a young entrepreneur Christian Grey (Jamie Dornan) and college graduate Anastasia Steele (Dakota Johnson). Also starring in the movie are Rita Ora, Eloise Mumford, Max Martini, Dylan Neal, Luke Grimes and more.
For more news on 'Fifty Shades of Grey' movie and its stars Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 5 Spoilers, Based From Books: Jon Snow In Grave Danger, Cersei Demands for Trial By Combat
- Angelina Jolie Wants Author’s Plagiarism Lawsuit Against ‘In the Land of Blood and Honey’ Dismissed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Soon To Release SAMCRO Book, An Official Behind-The-Scenes Collector’s Edition
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch