‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4: Lauren Cohan Talks about Maggie Greene and Glenn Rhee
By Tarun Mazumdar | March 6, 2014 7:20 PM EST
After the prison war in "The Walking Dead" season 4's mid season finale, the group got separated. The precious couple, perhaps the best looking one on the show, Maggie Greene and Glenn Rhee too got separated. After the destruction, Maggie put Glenn on the bus, and she went back to assist others, but he left the prison without her. Later, Glenn got off in order to look for her girl. Maggie is with Bob Stookey and Sasha while Glenn is with Tara Chambler and the two new guys and a hot girl - Abraham Ford, Eugene Porter and Rosita Espinosa.
Glenn convinced Tara and Abraham and company to drop the plan to go to Washington D.C. and search Maggie instead.
Lauren Cohan talked to HuffPost LIVE, and one of the fans noted that Maggie dominates Glenn. However, this is what Lauren has to say on Gleggie.
"I know she pursued him, and I know that there a certain initiatives that she's taken, but I don't feel like she's the stronger one in the relationship," said Lauren.
"It's interesting that it comes across that way. I just still look back on how angry he was when The Governor attacked me and how he broke out of the binds of that chair...that's one of my favorite scenes."
When the interviewer mentioned that Glenn may be weaker because of the flu, but Lauren said that no matter what he always tried to protect Maggie. The actress said that they are weaker without each other.
On the show, when a fan asked her about choosing from Glenn or Beth.
"She's hellbent on finding Glenn," said Lauren, adding, "Maybe she knows that Beth knows where to go? But yeah, I don't have an answer for that one."
Lauren loves her character Maggie, she said that she is exciting and interesting. She loves to be bada** on the screen with guys.
Watch "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 13, "Alone" on Sunday, March 9 on AMC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Samsung Aware Of Gap Issue On Galaxy Note 4, Mentions It As Important Manufacturing Feature In Note 4 User Manual
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report