Upcoming Episode of ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’: Khloe Cries, Revealing She Intends to Divorce Lamar Odom
By Rachelle Corpuz | March 6, 2014 7:12 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian's big decision to file for divorce from Lamar will be featured in the upcoming episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians. According to Hollywood Life, everyone who will be watching the said reality TV show better grab a whole box of tissues ready as they watch Khloe break down and cry on the TV screen, while making the big divorce revelation.
Television personalities and sisters Khloe (L), Kourtney (C) and Kim Kardashian arrive at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
The entertainment Web site shared an exclusive clip, showing Khloe with older sisters Kim and Kourtney having a little chat and giving her some sisterly advice on her marriage with Lamar. Kim said that Khloe should stop holding off the things that she would like to get done or undertake. Kim said that Khloe didn't fall short of her responsibilities for Lamar because she felt that Khloe did everything she possible. Kim went on and said that Khloe has tried getting into couples therapy and marriage counseling to try to resolve the conflicts of her marriage, only for Lamar to eventually ignore the effort.
Khloe and Lamar first went into a couple's therapy in November 2013. Apparently, as Kim had put it, Lamar had stopped getting help and refused to attend any more counseling. Kim told Khloe, "I think that you feel guilty like you're giving up if you leave when we just want you know you don't, it's not giving up."
"I just, it's hard to just, like for me, it's hard to make a decision, just alone," Khloe replied while fighting back her tears.
"It's unfair that you are alone in your marriage," said Kourtney.
Khloe said that leaving Lamar looks easy to do, but if truth be told, it is a difficult thing to do. It is really tough to make a decision that involves splitting up with your husband, especially if a person has already invested a lot to save the marriage, the same with Khloe's case. She stood by Lamar until she finally can take it anymore. However, if there are signs that marriage is over, then getting a divorce is really the next path to take.
The Keeping Up with the Kardashians upcoming episode titled The Courage to Change will be aired on March 9, 2014. Aside from Khloe's big divorce revelation, the episode will also feature Rob's health and Kourtney's Arizona getaway with Scott Disick.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Group A Preview, Prediction, Roster, Schedule: Spain and Brazil To Clinch Top 2 Spots, France, Serbia, And Iran To Battle For Remaining Slots
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Team Preview: Puerto Rico Roster, Key Players And Schedule
- Kevin Love Tells Minnesota Timberwolves Owner Glen Taylor To Mind His Own Team
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- UEFA Champions League Draw: Schedule, TV and Live Stream Information
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko
- Windows 9 To Include Interactive Live Tiles and Notification Center in Metro 2.0