Upcoming Episode of ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’: Khloe Cries, Revealing She Intends to Divorce Lamar Odom
By Rachelle Corpuz | March 6, 2014 7:12 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian's big decision to file for divorce from Lamar will be featured in the upcoming episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians. According to Hollywood Life, everyone who will be watching the said reality TV show better grab a whole box of tissues ready as they watch Khloe break down and cry on the TV screen, while making the big divorce revelation.
Television personalities and sisters Khloe (L), Kourtney (C) and Kim Kardashian arrive at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
The entertainment Web site shared an exclusive clip, showing Khloe with older sisters Kim and Kourtney having a little chat and giving her some sisterly advice on her marriage with Lamar. Kim said that Khloe should stop holding off the things that she would like to get done or undertake. Kim said that Khloe didn't fall short of her responsibilities for Lamar because she felt that Khloe did everything she possible. Kim went on and said that Khloe has tried getting into couples therapy and marriage counseling to try to resolve the conflicts of her marriage, only for Lamar to eventually ignore the effort.
Khloe and Lamar first went into a couple's therapy in November 2013. Apparently, as Kim had put it, Lamar had stopped getting help and refused to attend any more counseling. Kim told Khloe, "I think that you feel guilty like you're giving up if you leave when we just want you know you don't, it's not giving up."
"I just, it's hard to just, like for me, it's hard to make a decision, just alone," Khloe replied while fighting back her tears.
"It's unfair that you are alone in your marriage," said Kourtney.
Khloe said that leaving Lamar looks easy to do, but if truth be told, it is a difficult thing to do. It is really tough to make a decision that involves splitting up with your husband, especially if a person has already invested a lot to save the marriage, the same with Khloe's case. She stood by Lamar until she finally can take it anymore. However, if there are signs that marriage is over, then getting a divorce is really the next path to take.
The Keeping Up with the Kardashians upcoming episode titled The Courage to Change will be aired on March 9, 2014. Aside from Khloe's big divorce revelation, the episode will also feature Rob's health and Kourtney's Arizona getaway with Scott Disick.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Blasted For Arrogance, Playing Basketball Month Before Fight Against Chris Algieri
- Ronda Rousey Rejects Idea of Fight Between A Man And A Woman In The UFC
- Manchester United: Did Ed Woodward Really Uttered Expletives During The Red Devils' Draw Against West Brom?
- Chelsea FC: No 'Crying' For The Blues Amid Injury Woes Ahead Of Man Utd Clash, Says Mourinho
- Lamar Odom’s Hope Of Reuniting With Khloe Kardashian Crushed, ‘KUWTK’ Star Reportedly Dating Wiz Khalifa
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier