'Suits' Season 3 Episode 11 Sneak Peek/Spoilers ‘Buried Secrets’: Donna Says Louis Might be Onto Mike
By Anshu Shrivastava | March 6, 2014 6:42 PM EST
"Suits" Season 3 is finally back on Thursday, March 06, 2014, with episode 11, titled "Buried Secrets." For Mike Ross, this episode is likely to be a stormy one after a calm interlude, as an enemy from his past re-surfaces. Also, Louis will be mighty suspicious about him, after he did not find Mike's file in Sheila's Harvard cabinet.
The sneak peek of the episode [Watch the Sneak Peek Here] suggests that Louis will first approach Donna to find out the truth. In the sneak peek, Donna can be seen telling Harvey that "Louis might be onto Mike" as Louis has found out that Mike does not have a file in Harvard file room. Also, Louis has discovered that Mike was not on Harvey's original interview list. Donna seems to have handled the situation, but wants to know if they should be doing something more to extinguish the fire of Louis suspicion. Harvey thinks that doing more may make Louis more suspicious. Harvey comes to know about Louis relationship with Sheila. It does not look good for Mike and if he is going down, Harvey will also find himself on a sticky wicket.
Meanwhile, Scottie will be entering Pearson & Specter as an employee. In the sneak peek, Harvey thinks that Scottie working at his firm will not be a problem, and that he has thought it through. However, according to spoilers, Jessica will not be happy seeing Scottie. Harvey had offered Scottie a job without consulting with Jessica. In "Buried Secrets," Jessica and Harvey are set to discuss how they intend to run their firm, together. Also, Harvey will be seen, for the first time, trying to balance his personal and professional lives.
Official Synopsis of "Suits" Season 3 Episode 11, "Buried Secrets": "Suits returned with Harvey struggling to navigate his relationship with Scottie and her hiring at the firm. Mike faces a foe from his past as he fights a current lawsuit and Louis investigates his suspicions about Mike not being a lawyer."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date