‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ Scoop, Kristin Chenoweth on Jaime Dornan: ‘I see how Jaime got the part’
By Riza Ornos | March 6, 2014 6:33 PM EST
Dating "Fifty Shades of Grey" producer Dana Brunetti will definitely give you some insights on what to expect on E.L. James erotic book adaptation. Kristin Chenoweth recently revealed on E! Online about her time in Vancouver and her set stories from "Fifty Shades of Grey."
Actress Kristin Chenoweth arrives for the Rebecca Minkoff Fall/Winter 2012 collection show during New York Fashion Week
The 45-year-old Broadwat star is currently dating the 40-year-old producer who is also the man behind "Captain Phillips" and Netflix's "House of Cards." The two were spotted recently on the 86th Annual Academy Awards red carpet on Sunday and there are rumors that the two are getting serious as the actress spent some time with hot producer in Vancouver.
Chatting with E!'s Kristin Dos Santos, Chenoweth revealed that fans will not be disappointed with the movie as she is also a fan of the erotic trilogy. She also spent some quality time with E.L. James while on the set and says that the upcoming movie was done tastefully.
"I think it's going to be done very, very tasteful," says Chenoweth as she approves of Jaime Dornan and Dakota Johnson's casting. "They're really, really salacious and wonderful. It's an easy read and fun.
"I think that Dakota and Jamie, I met them both-I didn't see their work because it's a closed set, but I do see how they both got the parts-could not have been lovelier. That always helps. 'You're talented and your nice?' Fantastic!" she added.
The "Glee" star also revealed that Bruentti met her parents in Oklahoma and the producer was on the hot seat about his film adaptation of the "Fifty Shades of Grey." "My mom's like, 'Are you doing porn?' Is that Fifty Shades of Grey porn?'" she recalled during her boyfriend's visit. "I'm like, 'Stop talking, mom! Quiet.'"
When asked if she is the fan of "House of Cards" the singer replied, "I had not yet watched House of Cards when we met, and he's like, 'Well, you gotta watch my show.'"
"We started House of Cards and it was an all-nighter. I don't know about you, but I could not stop," she revealed after getting hooked with the award winning series. The "Fifty Shades of Grey" movie is scheduled to premiere on Feb. 13, 2015.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]
- Sony Xperia Z3 Specs Leaked with More Killer Features Ahead of Samsung Galaxy Note 4, iPhone 6