‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ Scoop, Kristin Chenoweth on Jaime Dornan: ‘I see how Jaime got the part’
By Riza Ornos | March 6, 2014 6:33 PM EST
Dating "Fifty Shades of Grey" producer Dana Brunetti will definitely give you some insights on what to expect on E.L. James erotic book adaptation. Kristin Chenoweth recently revealed on E! Online about her time in Vancouver and her set stories from "Fifty Shades of Grey."
Actress Kristin Chenoweth arrives for the Rebecca Minkoff Fall/Winter 2012 collection show during New York Fashion Week
The 45-year-old Broadwat star is currently dating the 40-year-old producer who is also the man behind "Captain Phillips" and Netflix's "House of Cards." The two were spotted recently on the 86th Annual Academy Awards red carpet on Sunday and there are rumors that the two are getting serious as the actress spent some time with hot producer in Vancouver.
Chatting with E!'s Kristin Dos Santos, Chenoweth revealed that fans will not be disappointed with the movie as she is also a fan of the erotic trilogy. She also spent some quality time with E.L. James while on the set and says that the upcoming movie was done tastefully.
"I think it's going to be done very, very tasteful," says Chenoweth as she approves of Jaime Dornan and Dakota Johnson's casting. "They're really, really salacious and wonderful. It's an easy read and fun.
"I think that Dakota and Jamie, I met them both-I didn't see their work because it's a closed set, but I do see how they both got the parts-could not have been lovelier. That always helps. 'You're talented and your nice?' Fantastic!" she added.
The "Glee" star also revealed that Bruentti met her parents in Oklahoma and the producer was on the hot seat about his film adaptation of the "Fifty Shades of Grey." "My mom's like, 'Are you doing porn?' Is that Fifty Shades of Grey porn?'" she recalled during her boyfriend's visit. "I'm like, 'Stop talking, mom! Quiet.'"
When asked if she is the fan of "House of Cards" the singer replied, "I had not yet watched House of Cards when we met, and he's like, 'Well, you gotta watch my show.'"
"We started House of Cards and it was an all-nighter. I don't know about you, but I could not stop," she revealed after getting hooked with the award winning series. The "Fifty Shades of Grey" movie is scheduled to premiere on Feb. 13, 2015.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Two Weeks to Go Starting at $800 with New Phosphorus HealthKit Chip
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Bill Shorten Calls Tony Abbott 'Ineligible' To Lead Australia; Government Party-Room Leaks On Abbott'sTravel Entitlements