‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4, Episode 13, ‘Alone’ Promo and Sneak Peeks: Daryl and Beth Storyline Moves Forward and Bob, Maggie and Sasha in Trouble
By Tarun Mazumdar | March 6, 2014 6:22 PM EST
“The Walking Dead” season 4, episode 13 titled “Alone” airs Sunday, March 9, and it focuses on two major storylines—Sasha, Bob Stookey and Maggie Greene and Daryl Dixon and Beth Greene. The synopsis for the episode is vague—“One group finds a shelter; a group has a realization about protection.” However, the new promo and sneak peeks do offer significant info about the upcoming “TWD” episode.
Warning: Spoilers ahead!
1. Six bullets: They have just six bullets left. In the promo, Sasha's voice over says, "We got six bullets... odds are, we will be dead. That is the reality." Maggie is seen sitting down and looking up, perhaps at Sasha who appears in the next cut. Sasha has a gun and a new sweater shirt.
2. Maggie and Bob with backpacks: They both have new supplies. The promo begins with a shot of Maggie and Bob leaving the woods. Possibly, they are near the track, although the promo does not show that. Bob has a backpack and a sleeping bag and Maggie, too, has a backpack. New supplies mean good news for the survivors. However, Sasha is not with them in the opening sequence.
3. Forget the guns, let's kill them with knives and stick: You don't always need a gun to kill the walkers, often a stick and knife can do the job without attracting the attention of their nasty pals. Bob and Maggie fight the zombies with knives, whereas Sasha has a sharpened stick to kill the undead.
4. Walkers bite Bob? Already they are scattered and now this? The end of the promo and sneak peek show Bob surrounded by walkers and maybe even bit. "Bob!," yells Sasha. Maybe, he fights back, and a walker manages to bite him on his bandage.
5. Walker attacks Maggie: In one of the scenes, Maggie is seen on the ground, and a walker is on top of her.
6. Beth and Daryl in the graveyard - Daytime and night sequence: In the promo, Beth and Daryl are in a graveyard during the daytime. They are seen near a grave, holding hands. Perhaps, they are remembering the lost ones. Well, the night sequence of Beth and Daryl in the graveyard is rather scary. Chaos envelopes them and Daryl is seen screaming, "Beth! Run!" But Beth says, "I am not gonna leave you."
Promo for "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 13, here.
Sneak peeks for "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 12, here.
Will anyone die in "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 13, "Alone?" Find out on Sunday, March 9 at 9 p.m. ET on AMC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
- Photos from the Crash Site of Malaysia Airlines MH17 In Ukraine
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People