‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4, Episode 13, ‘Alone’ Promo and Sneak Peeks: Daryl and Beth Storyline Moves Forward and Bob, Maggie and Sasha in Trouble
By Tarun Mazumdar | March 6, 2014 6:22 PM EST
“The Walking Dead” season 4, episode 13 titled “Alone” airs Sunday, March 9, and it focuses on two major storylines—Sasha, Bob Stookey and Maggie Greene and Daryl Dixon and Beth Greene. The synopsis for the episode is vague—“One group finds a shelter; a group has a realization about protection.” However, the new promo and sneak peeks do offer significant info about the upcoming “TWD” episode.
Warning: Spoilers ahead!
1. Six bullets: They have just six bullets left. In the promo, Sasha's voice over says, "We got six bullets... odds are, we will be dead. That is the reality." Maggie is seen sitting down and looking up, perhaps at Sasha who appears in the next cut. Sasha has a gun and a new sweater shirt.
2. Maggie and Bob with backpacks: They both have new supplies. The promo begins with a shot of Maggie and Bob leaving the woods. Possibly, they are near the track, although the promo does not show that. Bob has a backpack and a sleeping bag and Maggie, too, has a backpack. New supplies mean good news for the survivors. However, Sasha is not with them in the opening sequence.
3. Forget the guns, let's kill them with knives and stick: You don't always need a gun to kill the walkers, often a stick and knife can do the job without attracting the attention of their nasty pals. Bob and Maggie fight the zombies with knives, whereas Sasha has a sharpened stick to kill the undead.
4. Walkers bite Bob? Already they are scattered and now this? The end of the promo and sneak peek show Bob surrounded by walkers and maybe even bit. "Bob!," yells Sasha. Maybe, he fights back, and a walker manages to bite him on his bandage.
5. Walker attacks Maggie: In one of the scenes, Maggie is seen on the ground, and a walker is on top of her.
6. Beth and Daryl in the graveyard - Daytime and night sequence: In the promo, Beth and Daryl are in a graveyard during the daytime. They are seen near a grave, holding hands. Perhaps, they are remembering the lost ones. Well, the night sequence of Beth and Daryl in the graveyard is rather scary. Chaos envelopes them and Daryl is seen screaming, "Beth! Run!" But Beth says, "I am not gonna leave you."
Promo for "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 13, here.
Sneak peeks for "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 12, here.
Will anyone die in "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 13, "Alone?" Find out on Sunday, March 9 at 9 p.m. ET on AMC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Prince George Birthday: Adorable New Pictures of George Touching a Butterfly on William's Hand Released [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal