‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4, Episode 13, ‘Alone’ Promo and Sneak Peeks: Daryl and Beth Storyline Moves Forward and Bob, Maggie and Sasha in Trouble
By Tarun Mazumdar | March 6, 2014 6:22 PM EST
“The Walking Dead” season 4, episode 13 titled “Alone” airs Sunday, March 9, and it focuses on two major storylines—Sasha, Bob Stookey and Maggie Greene and Daryl Dixon and Beth Greene. The synopsis for the episode is vague—“One group finds a shelter; a group has a realization about protection.” However, the new promo and sneak peeks do offer significant info about the upcoming “TWD” episode.
Warning: Spoilers ahead!
1. Six bullets: They have just six bullets left. In the promo, Sasha's voice over says, "We got six bullets... odds are, we will be dead. That is the reality." Maggie is seen sitting down and looking up, perhaps at Sasha who appears in the next cut. Sasha has a gun and a new sweater shirt.
2. Maggie and Bob with backpacks: They both have new supplies. The promo begins with a shot of Maggie and Bob leaving the woods. Possibly, they are near the track, although the promo does not show that. Bob has a backpack and a sleeping bag and Maggie, too, has a backpack. New supplies mean good news for the survivors. However, Sasha is not with them in the opening sequence.
3. Forget the guns, let's kill them with knives and stick: You don't always need a gun to kill the walkers, often a stick and knife can do the job without attracting the attention of their nasty pals. Bob and Maggie fight the zombies with knives, whereas Sasha has a sharpened stick to kill the undead.
4. Walkers bite Bob? Already they are scattered and now this? The end of the promo and sneak peek show Bob surrounded by walkers and maybe even bit. "Bob!," yells Sasha. Maybe, he fights back, and a walker manages to bite him on his bandage.
5. Walker attacks Maggie: In one of the scenes, Maggie is seen on the ground, and a walker is on top of her.
6. Beth and Daryl in the graveyard - Daytime and night sequence: In the promo, Beth and Daryl are in a graveyard during the daytime. They are seen near a grave, holding hands. Perhaps, they are remembering the lost ones. Well, the night sequence of Beth and Daryl in the graveyard is rather scary. Chaos envelopes them and Daryl is seen screaming, "Beth! Run!" But Beth says, "I am not gonna leave you."
Promo for "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 13, here.
Sneak peeks for "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 12, here.
Will anyone die in "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 13, "Alone?" Find out on Sunday, March 9 at 9 p.m. ET on AMC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ First Photo Of Lex Luthor Leaked, Jesse Eisenberg On Villain’s Role And Plot Details Revealed
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones