Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has to Shed More Weight, Says Prahlad Kakkar
By Ankita Mehta | March 6, 2014 6:09 PM EST
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has lost her oodles of weight in the last few months, but director Prahlad Kakkar wants her to lose more weight for his film.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Hosts India's First amFAR Gala [Facebook/World of Aish]
The former Miss World became critics' target due to her weight gain post the birth of her daughter Aaradhya. But she managed to silence all her critics by losing the pregnancy weight.
The 40-year-old actress had regained her original figure, but Kakkar wants her to lose little more for the character in his film.
Although, the beauty queen has yet not given her nod for the film, but the adman-turned-filmmaker is confident that actress will give a positive response.
Kakkar has also revealed that the actress and her husband Abhishek Bachchan are yet to hear the script.
"I don't care if my film is her comeback film or not. It'll just be good to have her on board, but she has to lose a little more weight, as she has to play a 21-year-old, and age till 29. Her character will also be pregnant with twins," Kakkar told Hindustan Times.
"Right now, it's difficult for her to do all that because she's a hands-on mom. Her daughter is still very young, and it'll be a logistical nightmare for her to travel or stay out of town for two months to shoot outdoors."
While talking about the script, he said that he is almost done with the final draft and will narrate it to Ash-Abhi soon.
"I am very confident that Aishwarya will like it and approve of it because it is a damn good script. All an actor wants is a good script."
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Boxing News 2014: Social Media War Between Boxers Continues As Pacquiao Repeats Comment That Mayweather Acts Like Uneducated Person, While Ignoring ‘Miss Pac Man’ Post
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate