Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has to Shed More Weight, Says Prahlad Kakkar
By Ankita Mehta | March 6, 2014 6:09 PM EST
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has lost her oodles of weight in the last few months, but director Prahlad Kakkar wants her to lose more weight for his film.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Hosts India's First amFAR Gala [Facebook/World of Aish]
The former Miss World became critics' target due to her weight gain post the birth of her daughter Aaradhya. But she managed to silence all her critics by losing the pregnancy weight.
The 40-year-old actress had regained her original figure, but Kakkar wants her to lose little more for the character in his film.
Although, the beauty queen has yet not given her nod for the film, but the adman-turned-filmmaker is confident that actress will give a positive response.
Kakkar has also revealed that the actress and her husband Abhishek Bachchan are yet to hear the script.
"I don't care if my film is her comeback film or not. It'll just be good to have her on board, but she has to lose a little more weight, as she has to play a 21-year-old, and age till 29. Her character will also be pregnant with twins," Kakkar told Hindustan Times.
"Right now, it's difficult for her to do all that because she's a hands-on mom. Her daughter is still very young, and it'll be a logistical nightmare for her to travel or stay out of town for two months to shoot outdoors."
While talking about the script, he said that he is almost done with the final draft and will narrate it to Ash-Abhi soon.
"I am very confident that Aishwarya will like it and approve of it because it is a damn good script. All an actor wants is a good script."
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Episode 6 Spoilers: Next Week Tests Relationships And Sees A Shocking Exit
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- ‘Castle’ Update: Watch Stana Katic, Jon, Seamus Take Bucket Challenge At Season 7 Set, Nathan Fillion Missing [VIDEOS]
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko