Taylor Swift Attends Vanity Fair Pre Oscar Bash,Ignores Selena Gomez: The Truth Behind The Royal Snub
By Sonalee singh | March 6, 2014 5:23 PM EST
Taylor Swift allegedly ignored BFF Selena Gomez at the Pre-Oscars Vanity Fair party. Here are all the details of Swift's alleged turning her back to Selena.
Taylor Swift Royal Snub of Selena—The Truth
On March 2 Vanity Fair Oscar party, it was reported that Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift allegedly did not exchange a singe word with each other, and the media was shocked not to see a single picture of the BFF's together. This has led to speculation that things have gone kaput between Swift and Gomez. However, contrary to conjectures, a source has revealed that they are cool with each other and were just having their own good time.
"They did interact briefly with pleasantries, but were also separate for most of the night while they were there. There are so many celebrities there, and things happening, that they both were too busy with their own night," a source revealed to Hollywoodlife. "They didn't really connect because they were hanging out in their own worlds," the source added.
During the party, Selena Gomez was seen hanging out with Vanessa Hudgens. Vanessa and Selena have apparently developed a thick friendship since Selena broke up with Justin Bieber after briefly reuniting with him in the month of January.
But the good things is Selena and Taylor Swift are no longer battling over Justin Bieber. The two BFF's were making sure that during the party they could interact with as many people as possible as such parties are great in making connections.
"When you mingle at that party, it's hard to bounce around and get involved in other conversations with people you usually hang out with," the source explained. "The Vanity Fair party is all about business and talking to people you usually don't have the chance to mingle with. Selena and Taylor are totally cool with each other, no feud," the source added.
Let us know your thoughts on Selena Gomez-Taylor Swift friendship. Do you think they are cool with each other?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase