Taylor Swift Attends Vanity Fair Pre Oscar Bash,Ignores Selena Gomez: The Truth Behind The Royal Snub
By Sonalee singh | March 6, 2014 5:23 PM EST
Taylor Swift allegedly ignored BFF Selena Gomez at the Pre-Oscars Vanity Fair party. Here are all the details of Swift's alleged turning her back to Selena.
Taylor Swift Royal Snub of Selena—The Truth
On March 2 Vanity Fair Oscar party, it was reported that Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift allegedly did not exchange a singe word with each other, and the media was shocked not to see a single picture of the BFF's together. This has led to speculation that things have gone kaput between Swift and Gomez. However, contrary to conjectures, a source has revealed that they are cool with each other and were just having their own good time.
"They did interact briefly with pleasantries, but were also separate for most of the night while they were there. There are so many celebrities there, and things happening, that they both were too busy with their own night," a source revealed to Hollywoodlife. "They didn't really connect because they were hanging out in their own worlds," the source added.
During the party, Selena Gomez was seen hanging out with Vanessa Hudgens. Vanessa and Selena have apparently developed a thick friendship since Selena broke up with Justin Bieber after briefly reuniting with him in the month of January.
But the good things is Selena and Taylor Swift are no longer battling over Justin Bieber. The two BFF's were making sure that during the party they could interact with as many people as possible as such parties are great in making connections.
"When you mingle at that party, it's hard to bounce around and get involved in other conversations with people you usually hang out with," the source explained. "The Vanity Fair party is all about business and talking to people you usually don't have the chance to mingle with. Selena and Taylor are totally cool with each other, no feud," the source added.
Let us know your thoughts on Selena Gomez-Taylor Swift friendship. Do you think they are cool with each other?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- 'The Mentalist' Season 7, Episode 1 Spoilers: The Ending Begins For Patrick Jane And Teresa Lisbon (Synopsis)
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James