‘Supernatural’ Season 9 Episode 15 ‘#THINMAN’ Recap/Spoilers: Goodbye Ghostfacers? Ed Zeddmore and Harry Spangler Go On Separate Ways
By Jenalyn Villamarin | March 6, 2014 5:20 PM EST
Taking selfies or capturing anything with cameras may not be a good idea in "Supernatural" Season 9, Episode 15 titled "#THINMAN." The Winchester brothers take on a case in this episode that does not involve fallen angels or demons but a supernatural creature identified as the "Thinman" who kills people and who did they come across with? The "Ghostfacers."
Spoiler alert: This feature contains major spoilers on "Supernatural" Season 9, Episode 15 titled "#THINMAN." Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean Winchester (Jensen Ackles) begin the episode in the "Men of Letters" bunker still having conflicts with each other, this time regarding whether Sam would still want to go hunting with Dean.
The older Winchester brother told Sam about the case of a teenage girl who got killed after taking selfies in her room and the Winchesters agreed to professionally work together to solve the case. Sam and Dean arrive at the scene to investigate but they found out that "supernaturalists" are already working on the case.
To make things worse, the Winchester further found out that the "supernaturalists" are none other than the "Ghostfacers." The creature on a killing spree has been identified as the "Thinman." Ed Zeddmore (A.J. Buckley) and Harry Spangler (Travis Wester) try to solve the case and they keep on beating the Winchesters in their investigation making Sam and Dean upset.
The "Thinman" attacks again, this time with his male victim. The Winchesters and the Ghostfacers crossed paths again when they showed up at the scene to conduct their investigations.
Dean has been warning Ed and Harry to just walk away from the case and let them handle it but the "Ghostfacers" are really persistent. Ed may have considered ditching the case but Harry still convinced him to carry on in pursuing their dream of getting recognized.
While discussing the case, Sam and Dean's conversation brought back good memories when they still kids but they were interrupted when Ed arrived. Ed revealed that he only made up Thinman to keep Harry from leaving the "Ghostfacers" and he is getting worried that his partner is getting so into it. Sam told Ed that he should tell Harry about what he did because "secrets ruin relationships."
Harry, who went solo in finding the Thinman in the woods, eventually got attacked. Sam, Dean and Ed arrive just in time to save Harry's life. Dean scoped the area of attack and took photographs of the tire tracks that the "Thinman" left behind making Harry question how come the "supernatural creature" drives.
The secret is finally out and the "Ghostfacers" have a discussion that reminds of the conflict that Sam and Dean had when Sam finally found out about Dean's secret. Meanwhile, Dean got a lead on the case that will determine who the Thinman really is.
Sam and Dean discovered that the bus boy at the diner and his officer partner are the ones responsible for the murders of the teenage girl and the diner's boss. According to the bus boy named Roger, he became the "Thinman" so he could get even with his douche boss and teenage girl Casey because she refused to go out on a date with him.
The ending scene showed the Winchesters having their usual brotherly talk and the Ghostfacers dealing with their trust issues making Harry leave Ed by himself. "Supernatural" Season 9 returns with Episode 16 titled "Blade Runners" that is scheduled to air on Tuesday night, March 18, at 9 pm ET on the CW Network.
More Articles to Read:
'Supernatural' Season 9 Episode 14 'Captives' Recap/Spoilers: Another Heartbreaking Episode with Kevin Tran - [READ]
'Supernatural' Spin-Off Series Casting News: 'Vampire Diaries' Actor Nathaniel Buzolic Gets Cast in CW's 'Supernatural: Tribes' with Lucien Laviscount - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Camilla Parker-Bowles To Become Queen When Prince Charles Accedes To The Throne
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage