Niall Horan is Back to Dating Victoria’s Secret Model Barbara Palvin: Is he trying to Make Selena Gomez Jealous?
By charmaine corne clutton | March 6, 2014 5:05 PM EST
Looks like Niall Horan and the stunning Barbara Palvin gave love another chance when they were spotted together on March 4 during the concert of 5 Seconds of Summer in London. The two have previously dated, although no official claims were made by the young couple. Barbara and Niall have been pictured together on many occasions-the biggest one being New Year's Eve.
However, news came out that the One Directioner took the "Come and Get It" singer out on a date last Feb. 16. The two went out and grabbed something to eat at Nando's in London. According to sources, Selena and Niall even "made out a bit" during their Nando's date. Niall allegedly begged songstress Taylor Swift to set him and Selena on date.
The blossoming pair, however, made headlines when it was rumored that Selena Gomez was just using Niall Horan to make her ex-lover Justin Bieber jealous. True enough, Selena's ploy to make Bieber jealous succeeded as the Canadian pop star did not invite the "Come and Get It" singer to his 20th birthday bash.
It seems, however, that the tables have turned. Niall Horan is now back with Barbara Palvin in a possible attempt to make Selena Gomez jealous according to Entertainmentwise.com. Justin Bieber and the leggy model Barbara previously went out on a date together during "The Lion King" show. The two met during the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show where Barbara walked the runway and Bieber was a performer.
Niall and Barbara, however, have claimed that they were only friends. Could it be that Niall has eyes only for Selena Gomez?
In other news, Justin Bieber is trying to woo back Selena Gomez by showering her with flattering words. In an instagram post, Bieber posted a picture of Selena Gomez in her intricately embellished Emilio Pucci gown captioned "the most elegant princess in the world." Despite being pictured with countless scantily clad women, Bieber is obviously still in love with Selena Gomez.
Sadly, it's not the same for Selena Gomez. The former Disney star allegedly just laughed off the Instagram post, calling it, "stupid and childish." Selena Gomez is said to be using her rehab knowledge to not relapse back into a relationship with Justin Bieber.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best