Niall Horan is Back to Dating Victoria’s Secret Model Barbara Palvin: Is he trying to Make Selena Gomez Jealous?
By charmaine corne clutton | March 6, 2014 5:05 PM EST
Looks like Niall Horan and the stunning Barbara Palvin gave love another chance when they were spotted together on March 4 during the concert of 5 Seconds of Summer in London. The two have previously dated, although no official claims were made by the young couple. Barbara and Niall have been pictured together on many occasions-the biggest one being New Year's Eve.
However, news came out that the One Directioner took the "Come and Get It" singer out on a date last Feb. 16. The two went out and grabbed something to eat at Nando's in London. According to sources, Selena and Niall even "made out a bit" during their Nando's date. Niall allegedly begged songstress Taylor Swift to set him and Selena on date.
The blossoming pair, however, made headlines when it was rumored that Selena Gomez was just using Niall Horan to make her ex-lover Justin Bieber jealous. True enough, Selena's ploy to make Bieber jealous succeeded as the Canadian pop star did not invite the "Come and Get It" singer to his 20th birthday bash.
It seems, however, that the tables have turned. Niall Horan is now back with Barbara Palvin in a possible attempt to make Selena Gomez jealous according to Entertainmentwise.com. Justin Bieber and the leggy model Barbara previously went out on a date together during "The Lion King" show. The two met during the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show where Barbara walked the runway and Bieber was a performer.
Niall and Barbara, however, have claimed that they were only friends. Could it be that Niall has eyes only for Selena Gomez?
In other news, Justin Bieber is trying to woo back Selena Gomez by showering her with flattering words. In an instagram post, Bieber posted a picture of Selena Gomez in her intricately embellished Emilio Pucci gown captioned "the most elegant princess in the world." Despite being pictured with countless scantily clad women, Bieber is obviously still in love with Selena Gomez.
Sadly, it's not the same for Selena Gomez. The former Disney star allegedly just laughed off the Instagram post, calling it, "stupid and childish." Selena Gomez is said to be using her rehab knowledge to not relapse back into a relationship with Justin Bieber.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy