Rajinikanth's 'Kochadaiiyaan' Audio Teasers Released
By sangeetha seshagiri | March 6, 2014 4:36 PM EST
Here is some exciting news for "Kochadaiiyaan" fans!
The audio teasers of "Kochadaiiyaan" songs have been released on the internet. To listen to the songs, click HERE.
Rajinikanth in a dual role in "Kochadaiiyaan" (Credit: Soundarya Ashwin/Twitter)
There are nine tracks in the film sung by some of Indian film industry's prominent singers including S.P. Balasubrahmanyam, Sadhana Sargam, Srinivas, Chinmayi and Haricharan. Surprisingly, Rajinikanth and his wife Latha have lent their voice for two different songs.
While Rajinikanth has rendered "Maattram Ondrudhaan Maaraadhadhu" song along with Haricharan, Latha has sung the track titled "Manappenin Sathiyam", which has lyrics by Vairamuthu. To check out "Kochadaiiyaan" track list, click HERE.
The film's music has been composed by AR Rahman, who has sung the climax song in the Rajini starrer. The Oscar winner has worked in many of Rajini's films and most of the songs have turned out to be big hits. The actor's last release "Endhiran" had songs composed by Rahman and received appreciation from fans. Expectations are high for "Kochadaiiyaan" audio, which is set to be launched on 9 March at the Sathyam Cinemas in Chennai. The trailer of the film will be released on the same day.
Directed by Soundarya Rajini, "Kochadaiiyaan" is an historical drama that has Deepika Padukone pairing opposite the superstar. The film will mark the Tamil debut of the actress, who is currently the toast of Bollywood with back-to-back films.
"Kochadaiiyaan", produced by Eros International and Media One Global Entertainment, is said to be one of the costliest films ever made in India. It is billed as India's first performance capture photorealistic film, a technology that has been used in Hollywood films like "Tintin" and "Avatar."
The Rajini starrer has been in the production for more than a year. The film was expected to hit the screens last year, but was delayed due to the post-production work. It is gearing up for a massive release this summer, though the exact date is yet to be announced.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date