Kate Middleton Pregnant Again, The Baby Bump Has Twins: Is it A Hoax?
By Sonalee singh | March 6, 2014 4:27 PM EST
In a shocking revelation it has come to fore that Kate Middleton might be pregnant with Twins. In a report OK! Magazine threw limelight on Middlteon's ongoing second pregnancy rumors and claimed that the Duchess of Cambridge is allegedly pregnant with twins.
Previously it was reported that Kate Middleton after giving birth to Prince George, is pregnant with a baby girl and is absolutely thrilled about it. However, the new report by the magazine has totally given a new twist to Kate's pregnancy rumors.
A source revealed to March 17 issue of OK! Magazine that Kate Middleton and Prince William are planning pregnancy since the onset of 2014 and apparently it is William who is keen to have twins.
"She and William had been trying since January. Will's told the queen he'd love to have at least two daughters. With all the boys in his family, he's trying to even up the balance."
It is not even a year that Kate Middleton has given birth to Prince George and it seems she is in hurry to have a second or may the be the third child.
"Everyone expected them to wait until George was a year old before trying again, to give her body a chance to rebalance its hormones. But Kate feels so fantastic and healthy right now, there's no reason to wait," the same source told the magazine.
Kate Middleton second pregnancy report was first flashed in controversial magazine "The Star." The tabloid had reported that Kate Middleton knows that it is girl this time.
"Little George is getting a sister, and Kate is absolutely thrilled. She was really hoping the next child would be a girl, and having it confirmed has just given her the best start to the year, Kate and William are ecstatic," a source had revealed to the magazine
Since the new of "girl" went rampant betting companies started placing bets on the name of next royal baby. Henry for a boy and Diana for a girl were the hot favorite royal baby names in the betting alleys and with current royal twins rumors it won't come as a surprise if betting companies make moolah out of guessing two names.
Let us know your thoughts on Kate Middleton twin pregnancy. Do you think the reports are a hoax?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans