Jennette McCurdy Leaked Her Racy Selfie to Exploit the Most Publicity She Ever Had?
By Rachelle Corpuz | March 6, 2014 4:20 PM EST
Did Jennette McCurdy leak her own racy selfie to exploit and take advantage of the most publicity she has ever had? If Jennette really did it, it is a risky approach to create buzz, don't you think? It all started with a podcast, and now, Jennette is one of the most talked about celebrities on the planet.
In an interview with Pete Holmes that was featured on Nerdist.com, Jennette had disclosed private information about her one-week-long romance with National Basketball Association (NBA) player Andre Drummond. She revealed some intimate details about her personal liaisons with Andre. A lot of people disapproved Jennette's kiss-and-tell conduct and said that the Nickelodeon start had humiliated the basketball player in front of everyone, telling that Andre sucked in kissing and that she wasn't really serious about her relationship with him.
Jennette has already addressed her leaked racy selfie through Twitter. "To anyone disappointed: I sent those pics to 1 person, you can connect the dots, shocked someone would stoop so low, I just speak with candor," she tweeted. Anyone can easily read between the lines. Jennette is clearly indirectly referring to Andre.
However, the Detroit Pistons player refuted the allegations that he was the mastermind behind the leaked photo. Andre told TMZ that he didn't leak any photos of JM before tweeting, "For all the speculations about leaking anything, I have nothing to do with it, I'm focused on basketball, thank you."
So, if neither Jennette nor Andre leaked the photo, then who did it? This is the question that is yet to be answered. One thing is for sure, Jennette knows who did it.
Radio and TV personality Charlamagne tha God, who stars in MTV's Charlamagne & Friends, believe that Jennette was the one behind the whole fiasco in an effort to "boost her own celebrity status." According to Charlamagne, Jennette is a ratchet hoe, a term used to refer to girls that go from one guy to another or what is commonly known as slut as per Urban Dictionary. Charlamagne also believes that Andre never leaked any pictures.
"I bet 10 other guys have the same pics Andre has," Charlamagne told TMZ. "She's an idiot," he added.
Jennette is not the only one who has fallen victim to scandals. Many celebrities have become victims of scandalous situations too. As for Jennette's latest comment, she tweeted, "In related news, I'm blasting 'Let it Go' on repeat."
Do you think Jennette leaked her pictures to create a buzz? Share us your thoughts.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- WWE SummerSlam Results & Highlights: Brock Lesnar vs. John Cena, Roman Reigns vs. Randy Orton
- Australian BASE Jumper Killed in French Alps
- Splint-Free Rafael Nadal in Intense Practice for US Open Campaign
- Tim Tebow Stars in SEC Network Commercial
- Fernando Alonso Describes Michael Schumacher as the Strongest Opponent He Has Faced in F1
- Robin Williams Goodbye Video Hoax: Facebook Users Warned of Celebrity Suicide Exploitation
- US, Canada Labour Activists ‘Block the Boat for Gaza’ Succeed in Blocking Docking of Israeli Ship in California Port
- 4 Killer Android Features Apple Fans Would Love to Get Come the iPhone 6 Release Date
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- Larger 5.5inch iPhone 6 Variant Will Roll Out in the Market as ‘iPhone 6L’
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff