Jennette McCurdy Leaked Her Racy Selfie to Exploit the Most Publicity She Ever Had?
By Rachelle Corpuz | March 6, 2014 4:20 PM EST
Did Jennette McCurdy leak her own racy selfie to exploit and take advantage of the most publicity she has ever had? If Jennette really did it, it is a risky approach to create buzz, don't you think? It all started with a podcast, and now, Jennette is one of the most talked about celebrities on the planet.
In an interview with Pete Holmes that was featured on Nerdist.com, Jennette had disclosed private information about her one-week-long romance with National Basketball Association (NBA) player Andre Drummond. She revealed some intimate details about her personal liaisons with Andre. A lot of people disapproved Jennette's kiss-and-tell conduct and said that the Nickelodeon start had humiliated the basketball player in front of everyone, telling that Andre sucked in kissing and that she wasn't really serious about her relationship with him.
Jennette has already addressed her leaked racy selfie through Twitter. "To anyone disappointed: I sent those pics to 1 person, you can connect the dots, shocked someone would stoop so low, I just speak with candor," she tweeted. Anyone can easily read between the lines. Jennette is clearly indirectly referring to Andre.
However, the Detroit Pistons player refuted the allegations that he was the mastermind behind the leaked photo. Andre told TMZ that he didn't leak any photos of JM before tweeting, "For all the speculations about leaking anything, I have nothing to do with it, I'm focused on basketball, thank you."
So, if neither Jennette nor Andre leaked the photo, then who did it? This is the question that is yet to be answered. One thing is for sure, Jennette knows who did it.
Radio and TV personality Charlamagne tha God, who stars in MTV's Charlamagne & Friends, believe that Jennette was the one behind the whole fiasco in an effort to "boost her own celebrity status." According to Charlamagne, Jennette is a ratchet hoe, a term used to refer to girls that go from one guy to another or what is commonly known as slut as per Urban Dictionary. Charlamagne also believes that Andre never leaked any pictures.
"I bet 10 other guys have the same pics Andre has," Charlamagne told TMZ. "She's an idiot," he added.
Jennette is not the only one who has fallen victim to scandals. Many celebrities have become victims of scandalous situations too. As for Jennette's latest comment, she tweeted, "In related news, I'm blasting 'Let it Go' on repeat."
Do you think Jennette leaked her pictures to create a buzz? Share us your thoughts.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Blasted For Arrogance, Playing Basketball Month Before Fight Against Chris Algieri
- Croatian Boxer Banned For Life From Sport After Vicious Attack On Polish Referee [VIDEO]
- Ronda Rousey Rejects Idea of Fight Between A Man And A Woman In The UFC
- Chelsea FC: No 'Crying' For The Blues Amid Injury Woes Ahead Of Man Utd Clash, Says Mourinho
- NBA News: Teammate Stresses Jeremy Lin's Importance To The Lakers
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China