Jennette McCurdy Leaked Her Racy Selfie to Exploit the Most Publicity She Ever Had?
By Rachelle Corpuz | March 6, 2014 4:20 PM EST
Did Jennette McCurdy leak her own racy selfie to exploit and take advantage of the most publicity she has ever had? If Jennette really did it, it is a risky approach to create buzz, don't you think? It all started with a podcast, and now, Jennette is one of the most talked about celebrities on the planet.
In an interview with Pete Holmes that was featured on Nerdist.com, Jennette had disclosed private information about her one-week-long romance with National Basketball Association (NBA) player Andre Drummond. She revealed some intimate details about her personal liaisons with Andre. A lot of people disapproved Jennette's kiss-and-tell conduct and said that the Nickelodeon start had humiliated the basketball player in front of everyone, telling that Andre sucked in kissing and that she wasn't really serious about her relationship with him.
Jennette has already addressed her leaked racy selfie through Twitter. "To anyone disappointed: I sent those pics to 1 person, you can connect the dots, shocked someone would stoop so low, I just speak with candor," she tweeted. Anyone can easily read between the lines. Jennette is clearly indirectly referring to Andre.
However, the Detroit Pistons player refuted the allegations that he was the mastermind behind the leaked photo. Andre told TMZ that he didn't leak any photos of JM before tweeting, "For all the speculations about leaking anything, I have nothing to do with it, I'm focused on basketball, thank you."
So, if neither Jennette nor Andre leaked the photo, then who did it? This is the question that is yet to be answered. One thing is for sure, Jennette knows who did it.
Radio and TV personality Charlamagne tha God, who stars in MTV's Charlamagne & Friends, believe that Jennette was the one behind the whole fiasco in an effort to "boost her own celebrity status." According to Charlamagne, Jennette is a ratchet hoe, a term used to refer to girls that go from one guy to another or what is commonly known as slut as per Urban Dictionary. Charlamagne also believes that Andre never leaked any pictures.
"I bet 10 other guys have the same pics Andre has," Charlamagne told TMZ. "She's an idiot," he added.
Jennette is not the only one who has fallen victim to scandals. Many celebrities have become victims of scandalous situations too. As for Jennette's latest comment, she tweeted, "In related news, I'm blasting 'Let it Go' on repeat."
Do you think Jennette leaked her pictures to create a buzz? Share us your thoughts.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Will Probably Pick Between Amir Khan Or Manny Pacquiao For Next Fight According to Uncle Jeff
- Maria Sharapova On Relationship With Grigor Dimitrov: ‘Everything Is Great’; Dimitrov Was Present At Sharapova’s First Round Match In China
- Tony Stewart Reveals Retirement Not In Options, Reflects On His Life After the Fatal Crash
- Sugar Ray Leonard Adds Fuel To Pacquiao-Mayweather Clamour
- Muslim NFL Player Husain Abdullah Penalised For Praying After Touchdown
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes