Taylor Swift Takes a Break and Goes Hiking with Karlie Kloss, Lorde Left Out?
By Annie Dee | March 6, 2014 3:49 PM EST
New best friend alert. Instead of being tied romantically to anyone, Taylor Swift is better known for her growing collection of 'best friends.' Her best friends do not necessarily get along with other, too. The Grammy winner plays host is said to the best friend of A-List pals including Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Hailee Steinfeld, Sarah Hyland, and Lorde. On March 5, Karlie Kloss is officially on the list.
Musician Taylor Swift (L) and actress Jamie King arrive at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
On March 5, Taylor Swift and Victoria's Secret model Karlie Kloss went to Pacific Coast Highway for an all-girls road trip. Based on the pictures posted by the young singer on her Instagram, the two are having the time of the lives exploring California's Pfeiffer Big Sur State Park. The pictures show them jumping and horsing around. One of the pictures even showed them hugging each other like best friends do.
By all-girls day out, Taylor meant she and Karlie Kloss only. Where's Lorde? Or Selena? If it is an all-girls day out, it would have been more fun to bring more girls right? The more the merrier does not seem to apply to Taylor and her girls' day outs though. According to Us Weekly, in late February, the "Red" singer enjoyed a weekend of fun with New Zealand breakout star Lorde. The girls hit the beach in Malibu, Calif. before heading out for a day of shopping.
Not that Lorde will be jealous that Taylor Swift is having fun with Karlie Kloss. Lorde is also busy having fun with her friends back home. Mail Online reports that the breakout singer of "Royals" has not forgotten her old gal pals at all. She was too busy handling her international fame and having fun with Taylor Swift for a while, but the 17 year old still has not forget she has good friends back home. She posted a picture on Instagram with 3 of her old girlfriends, against an ocean view backdrop, just days after being snapped frolicking in Malibu with Taylor Swift.
Will it not be great for all of them (Taylor Swift, Lorde, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Karlie Kloss, and more members of the best friends' club) on one picture though? That picture can crash twitter for sure.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- The Bold and the Beautiful Spoilers for July 31, 2014: Plans, Conditions and Ultimatums in B&B [WATCH VIDEO]
- Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Metatron Capable of Saving Castiel's Fading Grace
- The Bachelor Australia: Tim, Anna Relationship Update
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools