Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Romance: ‘Twilight’ Actors’ Fell in Love Because of Australian Actress Emily Browning- Details
By jaskiran kaur | March 6, 2014 3:16 PM EST
Former couple and co-stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart came together and fell in love when they were working on blockbuster fantasy romance movies "Twilight." Their love blossomed and made them much-admired couple of Hollywood. But would it be the same for KStew and RPatz if one of them was not cast in the role in the movie franchise based on Stephanie Meyer novels "Twilight Saga?"
According to a recent report by Perez Hilton, actress Kristen Stewart was not the first choice for the role of Bella Swan, the love interest of lead character, vampire Edward Cullen played by Robert Pattinson. Australian actress Emily Browning was the first preference of the moviemakers for the iconic role that was later played by KStew. It is said Australian actress Emily Browning was first approached for the role but she decided to give it a pass and turned down "Twilight" auditions. It is said she decided to let go off the role even after vampire series' author Stephanie Meyer praised her work in "Sucker Punch" on her blog.
"Twilight" was truly a shot to glory for Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart as actors in Hollywood. It led to worldwide fame and enormous fan-following for them. However, Australian actress Emily Browning has no regrets about passing up the big role and the life that she could have after taking up the big role.
Recalling old times, the actress told Perez Hilton that back then no one imagined the franchise to become "as huge as" it did. "If that had been me, I might not even be acting anymore because just thinking about the way they were constantly hounded by people after that film makes me feel anxious," told Emily Borwning to Perez Hilton.
She revealed she couldn't have "handled" what followed after the film for the actors starring in it. She says she is "pretty happy with the choices and decisions" she made. "I don't really have any regrets in that sense," adds Emily Browning.
Can you imagine what would it be like if Emily Browning passed the audition and took the role? Do you think Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart would have still found each other if they didn't work together in the movie?
Meanwhile, "Twilight" co-stars and former couple, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart has parted ways. The Hollywood couple split in 2013 after Kristen Stewart's cheating scandal with director Rupert Sanders came to the light. At present, RPatz is filming his upcoming film "Life" in Millbrook alongside Dane DeHaan and Ben Kingsley. And KStew is filming "American Ultra" in New Orleans opposite Jesse Eisenberg.
For more news on "Twilight" actors Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy