Katy Perry Breaks Up with John Mayer for Good Because of Cheating Scandal!
By charmaine corne clutton | March 6, 2014 1:19 PM EST
Looks like fans won't be seeing Katy Perry don the white wedding dress; it has been announced on various news outlets that the "Roar" singer has split for good from boyfriend John Mayer because of infidelity issues. According to HollywoodLife.com, the "Dark Horse" singer Katy Perry apparently has caught her on and off boyfriend John Mayer cheating and has since decided to not pursue the relationship with him anymore.
Katy Perry was the one to pull the plug because she found out about the relationship John Mayer had with SoulCycle instructor, Lauren McHale. According to reports, the "Your Body is a Wonderland" singer met the instructor in a bar in Los Angeles and quickly hit it off together. McHale then proceeded to invite the soul singer to her pad, to join her with a couple of drinks.
"They kissed...It was very innocent. They didn't sleep together. They texted for a few weeks before it fizzled out. They haven't seen each other since." A close insider revealed to RadarOnline.com.
However, it is said that John Mayer had already grown cold in recent weeks. If rumors were to be true, the the 36-year old singer apparently got turned off with Katy Perry because of her incessant "altar pushing," or Perry's great desire to get herself wedded to John Mayer.
Could it be that the "Your Body is a Wonderland" singer isn't ready to have a Mrs. Mayer?
According to the close source, John Mayer got fed up with katy Perry's gimmicks to create an engagement buzz by sporting diamond rings to public appearances. Moreover, Mayer is said to be not too happy about Katy Perry's excessive partying behavior.
"That drove him away...He wasn't ready." The source revealed further to RadarOnline.com
In other news, in an Oscars-after party, Mayer was found getting intimate with a mysterious brunette. Could it be the same girl Mayer met in the LA Bar? Mayer is notorious when it comes to dating-many label the singer a "womanizer." Grammy-nominated Taylor Swift even wrote a song (Dear John) about her affair with John Mayer which the latter did not really receive very well.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS