Katy Perry Breaks Up with John Mayer for Good Because of Cheating Scandal!
By charmaine corne clutton | March 6, 2014 1:19 PM EST
Looks like fans won't be seeing Katy Perry don the white wedding dress; it has been announced on various news outlets that the "Roar" singer has split for good from boyfriend John Mayer because of infidelity issues. According to HollywoodLife.com, the "Dark Horse" singer Katy Perry apparently has caught her on and off boyfriend John Mayer cheating and has since decided to not pursue the relationship with him anymore.
Katy Perry was the one to pull the plug because she found out about the relationship John Mayer had with SoulCycle instructor, Lauren McHale. According to reports, the "Your Body is a Wonderland" singer met the instructor in a bar in Los Angeles and quickly hit it off together. McHale then proceeded to invite the soul singer to her pad, to join her with a couple of drinks.
"They kissed...It was very innocent. They didn't sleep together. They texted for a few weeks before it fizzled out. They haven't seen each other since." A close insider revealed to RadarOnline.com.
However, it is said that John Mayer had already grown cold in recent weeks. If rumors were to be true, the the 36-year old singer apparently got turned off with Katy Perry because of her incessant "altar pushing," or Perry's great desire to get herself wedded to John Mayer.
Could it be that the "Your Body is a Wonderland" singer isn't ready to have a Mrs. Mayer?
According to the close source, John Mayer got fed up with katy Perry's gimmicks to create an engagement buzz by sporting diamond rings to public appearances. Moreover, Mayer is said to be not too happy about Katy Perry's excessive partying behavior.
"That drove him away...He wasn't ready." The source revealed further to RadarOnline.com
In other news, in an Oscars-after party, Mayer was found getting intimate with a mysterious brunette. Could it be the same girl Mayer met in the LA Bar? Mayer is notorious when it comes to dating-many label the singer a "womanizer." Grammy-nominated Taylor Swift even wrote a song (Dear John) about her affair with John Mayer which the latter did not really receive very well.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Top Secret Wedding Tramps Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ Reunion & Pregnancy Talks [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase