Katy Perry Breaks Up with John Mayer for Good Because of Cheating Scandal!
By charmaine corne clutton | March 6, 2014 1:19 PM EST
Looks like fans won't be seeing Katy Perry don the white wedding dress; it has been announced on various news outlets that the "Roar" singer has split for good from boyfriend John Mayer because of infidelity issues. According to HollywoodLife.com, the "Dark Horse" singer Katy Perry apparently has caught her on and off boyfriend John Mayer cheating and has since decided to not pursue the relationship with him anymore.
Katy Perry was the one to pull the plug because she found out about the relationship John Mayer had with SoulCycle instructor, Lauren McHale. According to reports, the "Your Body is a Wonderland" singer met the instructor in a bar in Los Angeles and quickly hit it off together. McHale then proceeded to invite the soul singer to her pad, to join her with a couple of drinks.
"They kissed...It was very innocent. They didn't sleep together. They texted for a few weeks before it fizzled out. They haven't seen each other since." A close insider revealed to RadarOnline.com.
However, it is said that John Mayer had already grown cold in recent weeks. If rumors were to be true, the the 36-year old singer apparently got turned off with Katy Perry because of her incessant "altar pushing," or Perry's great desire to get herself wedded to John Mayer.
Could it be that the "Your Body is a Wonderland" singer isn't ready to have a Mrs. Mayer?
According to the close source, John Mayer got fed up with katy Perry's gimmicks to create an engagement buzz by sporting diamond rings to public appearances. Moreover, Mayer is said to be not too happy about Katy Perry's excessive partying behavior.
"That drove him away...He wasn't ready." The source revealed further to RadarOnline.com
In other news, in an Oscars-after party, Mayer was found getting intimate with a mysterious brunette. Could it be the same girl Mayer met in the LA Bar? Mayer is notorious when it comes to dating-many label the singer a "womanizer." Grammy-nominated Taylor Swift even wrote a song (Dear John) about her affair with John Mayer which the latter did not really receive very well.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan