Katy Perry Breaks Up with John Mayer for Good Because of Cheating Scandal!
By charmaine corne clutton | March 6, 2014 1:19 PM EST
Looks like fans won't be seeing Katy Perry don the white wedding dress; it has been announced on various news outlets that the "Roar" singer has split for good from boyfriend John Mayer because of infidelity issues. According to HollywoodLife.com, the "Dark Horse" singer Katy Perry apparently has caught her on and off boyfriend John Mayer cheating and has since decided to not pursue the relationship with him anymore.
Katy Perry was the one to pull the plug because she found out about the relationship John Mayer had with SoulCycle instructor, Lauren McHale. According to reports, the "Your Body is a Wonderland" singer met the instructor in a bar in Los Angeles and quickly hit it off together. McHale then proceeded to invite the soul singer to her pad, to join her with a couple of drinks.
"They kissed...It was very innocent. They didn't sleep together. They texted for a few weeks before it fizzled out. They haven't seen each other since." A close insider revealed to RadarOnline.com.
However, it is said that John Mayer had already grown cold in recent weeks. If rumors were to be true, the the 36-year old singer apparently got turned off with Katy Perry because of her incessant "altar pushing," or Perry's great desire to get herself wedded to John Mayer.
Could it be that the "Your Body is a Wonderland" singer isn't ready to have a Mrs. Mayer?
According to the close source, John Mayer got fed up with katy Perry's gimmicks to create an engagement buzz by sporting diamond rings to public appearances. Moreover, Mayer is said to be not too happy about Katy Perry's excessive partying behavior.
"That drove him away...He wasn't ready." The source revealed further to RadarOnline.com
In other news, in an Oscars-after party, Mayer was found getting intimate with a mysterious brunette. Could it be the same girl Mayer met in the LA Bar? Mayer is notorious when it comes to dating-many label the singer a "womanizer." Grammy-nominated Taylor Swift even wrote a song (Dear John) about her affair with John Mayer which the latter did not really receive very well.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery