Court Allows Video Clips Showing Justin Bieber’s Private Parts To Be Released [Exclusive Slideshow: Bieber in Police Custody]
By Sounak Mukhopadhyay | March 6, 2014 12:50 PM EST
Justin Bieber was video recorded while he was in jail. One of the video clips apparently exposed his private parts. It has been decided that the video clips are going to be released in public.
Miami-Dade County Judge William Altfield reviewed five video clips featuring Bieber, as reported by NBC News. One of the clips shows the Canadian singer walking behind one partition apparently in order to urinate. Another clip shows that a cup is handed over to one of the police officers by Bieber.
According to Judge Altfield, Bieber apparently provided a urine sample to the officer. The partition apparently failed to block Bieber completely when he returned the cup to the officer. That was how his private parts were "possibly" exposed to the CCTV. The rest of the clips do not contain any controversial element in it as they are mere records of the pop star moving around his cell.
Even though Judge Altfield decided to allow the video clips to be released, he argued that Bieber had a "right to privacy." He ruled that any footage which exposes or appear to exposes the private parts of the singer will have "restricted" disclosure, suggesting that the exposes private parts will be censored before release. Judge Altfield termed the privacy of Bieber as "paramount". He said that the singer did not lose his "right to privacy".
Bieber was arrested earlier in Miami Beach after being charged for driving with an expired license, resisting arrest without violence and driving under the influence. He admitted to police that he had consumed alcohol, marijuana and other prescribed drugs for anxiety before he was arrested.
Bieber celebrated his 20th birthday on Saturday March 1. He has been fighting against the release of the video clips as he claimed that the clips exposed his "intimate personal parts." New York Daily News reported that Bieber's lawyer Roy Black admitted on Tuesday March 4 that he was "satisfied" with the court ruling.
The release date of the video footages is yet to be declared.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- 'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Stefan Proposes To 'Elena Williams' In Promo Trailer For Episode 4 Titled 'Black Hole Sun' [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Oct. 20-24 Spoilers: An ‘Unexpected Visitor’ Changes Everything For Sami Plus Updates On Salemites
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- iPhone 6 vs Nexus 6 vs Galaxy Note 4: Performance and User Interface Comparison
- Fappening: Message Board Posters Belittle Nude Photo Leakers As D-Listers Seeking Publicity
- Fappening: Lindsay Clubine, Wife Of Boston Red Sox Pitcher Clay Buchholz, & George Sampson Of Britain’s Got Talent, Are The Latest Victims Of Celebrity Nude Leaks
- U.S. Missile Shield In Europe Opens In Romania: Russia's Reservations Ignored
- Spain Offers To Train Iraqi Troops To Fight Back ISIS Militants: Kurdish Forces Making Gains In Kobani Against ISIS Surge