Court Allows Video Clips Showing Justin Bieber’s Private Parts To Be Released [Exclusive Slideshow: Bieber in Police Custody]
By Sounak Mukhopadhyay | March 6, 2014 12:50 PM EST
Justin Bieber was video recorded while he was in jail. One of the video clips apparently exposed his private parts. It has been decided that the video clips are going to be released in public.
Miami-Dade County Judge William Altfield reviewed five video clips featuring Bieber, as reported by NBC News. One of the clips shows the Canadian singer walking behind one partition apparently in order to urinate. Another clip shows that a cup is handed over to one of the police officers by Bieber.
According to Judge Altfield, Bieber apparently provided a urine sample to the officer. The partition apparently failed to block Bieber completely when he returned the cup to the officer. That was how his private parts were "possibly" exposed to the CCTV. The rest of the clips do not contain any controversial element in it as they are mere records of the pop star moving around his cell.
Even though Judge Altfield decided to allow the video clips to be released, he argued that Bieber had a "right to privacy." He ruled that any footage which exposes or appear to exposes the private parts of the singer will have "restricted" disclosure, suggesting that the exposes private parts will be censored before release. Judge Altfield termed the privacy of Bieber as "paramount". He said that the singer did not lose his "right to privacy".
Bieber was arrested earlier in Miami Beach after being charged for driving with an expired license, resisting arrest without violence and driving under the influence. He admitted to police that he had consumed alcohol, marijuana and other prescribed drugs for anxiety before he was arrested.
Bieber celebrated his 20th birthday on Saturday March 1. He has been fighting against the release of the video clips as he claimed that the clips exposed his "intimate personal parts." New York Daily News reported that Bieber's lawyer Roy Black admitted on Tuesday March 4 that he was "satisfied" with the court ruling.
The release date of the video footages is yet to be declared.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan
- Eurozone Indicators Forewarn Imminent Recession: Germany's Manufacturing Sector Slows