Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: Khloe Stays Strong and Hopeful Amidst Life’s Struggles
By Rachelle Corpuz | March 6, 2014 12:04 PM EST
In life, it is sometimes difficult to stay emotionally resilient during the times of hardships, but Khloe Kardashian, she has no trouble staying strong. All she needs to do is to remain hopeful and throw some good vibes, and she'll be completely healed in no time.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
Ashanti Gushes Over Manny Pacquiao, the Grammy Award Winner to Sing National Anthem in Pacquiao-Bradley Rematch
David Beckham Makes the Most of Retirement, Explores Other Careers, To Start A TV Career with BBC One
In her recent Instagram post, Khloe talks about hope and she wrote, "I Declare Ephesians 3:20 over my life. God will do exceedingly, abundantly above all that I ask or think. Because I honor Him, His blessings will chase me down and overtake me. I will be in the right place at the right time. People will go out of their way to be good to me. I am surrounded by God's favor. This is my declaration. In the name of Jesus Christ."
People may have their own explanation and understanding about the scripture that Khloe posted. As for Khloe, it is as if she is telling everyone that she stays hopeful amidst the struggles that she is dealing in life, such as her ongoing divorce with Lamar Odom as well as the recent burglary incident that she tackled. Like the message that the scripture is trying to expound, even if the situation that Khloe is in seems miserable, it is no match to the powers of God and He can do more that Khloe even dare to ask for.
Khloe is enjoying life and she's keeping herself busy too through her divorce with Lamar. It is important for people who are going through the stressful time of divorce to stay busy so they can keep their minds off it.
Lamar is currently in Spain, trying to revive his basketball career back. Khloe, on the other hand, is just spending her single status by simply going out, having fun, and partying with friends. She has been attending events as well. Khloe was present at Elton John's Oscar Party. She also made an appearance at RuPaul's Drag Race as a judge on March 3. The latest engagement for Khloe is her hosting stint at Chelsea Lately. According to the Daily Mail, Khloe will be the guest host for March and the 29-year-old reality TV star confirmed the news after sharing a picture of the flowers that Chelsea's staff had sent her on Instagram.
Khloe's over Lamar. Good vibes, support from friends and family, as well as some things to keep her busy are the things that Khloe need to get over her grief. What do you think? Has Khloe completely moved on?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Croatian Boxer Banned For Life From Sport After Vicious Attack On Polish Referee [VIDEO]
- Manny Pacquiao Blasted For Arrogance, Playing Basketball Month Before Fight Against Chris Algieri
- NBA News: Teammate Stresses Jeremy Lin's Importance To The Lakers
- Ronda Rousey Rejects Idea of Fight Between A Man And A Woman In The UFC
- Chelsea FC: Mourinho Hints Cesc Fabregas Could Succeed John Terry As Club Captain
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop