Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: Khloe Stays Strong and Hopeful Amidst Life’s Struggles
By Rachelle Corpuz | March 6, 2014 12:04 PM EST
In life, it is sometimes difficult to stay emotionally resilient during the times of hardships, but Khloe Kardashian, she has no trouble staying strong. All she needs to do is to remain hopeful and throw some good vibes, and she'll be completely healed in no time.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
Ashanti Gushes Over Manny Pacquiao, the Grammy Award Winner to Sing National Anthem in Pacquiao-Bradley Rematch
David Beckham Makes the Most of Retirement, Explores Other Careers, To Start A TV Career with BBC One
In her recent Instagram post, Khloe talks about hope and she wrote, "I Declare Ephesians 3:20 over my life. God will do exceedingly, abundantly above all that I ask or think. Because I honor Him, His blessings will chase me down and overtake me. I will be in the right place at the right time. People will go out of their way to be good to me. I am surrounded by God's favor. This is my declaration. In the name of Jesus Christ."
People may have their own explanation and understanding about the scripture that Khloe posted. As for Khloe, it is as if she is telling everyone that she stays hopeful amidst the struggles that she is dealing in life, such as her ongoing divorce with Lamar Odom as well as the recent burglary incident that she tackled. Like the message that the scripture is trying to expound, even if the situation that Khloe is in seems miserable, it is no match to the powers of God and He can do more that Khloe even dare to ask for.
Khloe is enjoying life and she's keeping herself busy too through her divorce with Lamar. It is important for people who are going through the stressful time of divorce to stay busy so they can keep their minds off it.
Lamar is currently in Spain, trying to revive his basketball career back. Khloe, on the other hand, is just spending her single status by simply going out, having fun, and partying with friends. She has been attending events as well. Khloe was present at Elton John's Oscar Party. She also made an appearance at RuPaul's Drag Race as a judge on March 3. The latest engagement for Khloe is her hosting stint at Chelsea Lately. According to the Daily Mail, Khloe will be the guest host for March and the 29-year-old reality TV star confirmed the news after sharing a picture of the flowers that Chelsea's staff had sent her on Instagram.
Khloe's over Lamar. Good vibes, support from friends and family, as well as some things to keep her busy are the things that Khloe need to get over her grief. What do you think? Has Khloe completely moved on?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao vs. Chris Algieri Betting Odds: American Knockout Of Filipino Pays $10,000 From A $100 Bet
- Dionesian ‘Hex’: Pacquiao’s Secret Weapon Behind His 8 Titles
- Arum Says Pacquiao's Victory vs Algieri May Cause Mayweather To Say ‘No’ To Dream Match
- Brooklyn Nets Agree to Grant Andrei Kirilenko Indefinite Leave of Absence
- Freddie Roach Asks Manny Pacquiao Not To Beat Up Algieri Too Badly So Mayweather Will Not Be Scared And Agree To Super Fight
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide