Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: Khloe Stays Strong and Hopeful Amidst Life’s Struggles
By Rachelle Corpuz | March 6, 2014 12:04 PM EST
In life, it is sometimes difficult to stay emotionally resilient during the times of hardships, but Khloe Kardashian, she has no trouble staying strong. All she needs to do is to remain hopeful and throw some good vibes, and she'll be completely healed in no time.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
Ashanti Gushes Over Manny Pacquiao, the Grammy Award Winner to Sing National Anthem in Pacquiao-Bradley Rematch
David Beckham Makes the Most of Retirement, Explores Other Careers, To Start A TV Career with BBC One
In her recent Instagram post, Khloe talks about hope and she wrote, "I Declare Ephesians 3:20 over my life. God will do exceedingly, abundantly above all that I ask or think. Because I honor Him, His blessings will chase me down and overtake me. I will be in the right place at the right time. People will go out of their way to be good to me. I am surrounded by God's favor. This is my declaration. In the name of Jesus Christ."
People may have their own explanation and understanding about the scripture that Khloe posted. As for Khloe, it is as if she is telling everyone that she stays hopeful amidst the struggles that she is dealing in life, such as her ongoing divorce with Lamar Odom as well as the recent burglary incident that she tackled. Like the message that the scripture is trying to expound, even if the situation that Khloe is in seems miserable, it is no match to the powers of God and He can do more that Khloe even dare to ask for.
Khloe is enjoying life and she's keeping herself busy too through her divorce with Lamar. It is important for people who are going through the stressful time of divorce to stay busy so they can keep their minds off it.
Lamar is currently in Spain, trying to revive his basketball career back. Khloe, on the other hand, is just spending her single status by simply going out, having fun, and partying with friends. She has been attending events as well. Khloe was present at Elton John's Oscar Party. She also made an appearance at RuPaul's Drag Race as a judge on March 3. The latest engagement for Khloe is her hosting stint at Chelsea Lately. According to the Daily Mail, Khloe will be the guest host for March and the 29-year-old reality TV star confirmed the news after sharing a picture of the flowers that Chelsea's staff had sent her on Instagram.
Khloe's over Lamar. Good vibes, support from friends and family, as well as some things to keep her busy are the things that Khloe need to get over her grief. What do you think? Has Khloe completely moved on?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: Argentina vs. Philippines Preview, Starting Lineups
- UFC News: Rhonda Rousey To Avenge Teammates, Demands Bethe Correia
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Group B: Greece vs. Philippines Live Streaming Info, Betting Odds and Preview
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: USA vs. Turkey Preview, Starting Lineups [VIDEO]
- 2014 US Open: Down Goes Maria Sharapova, BF Grigor Dimitrov Advances
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Google Chrome 64-bit for Windows 8 and Window 7 with Mac Beta Available
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen