Real Housewives of New York Cast Update: Ramona Singer Divorce, Bethenny Frankel at Oscars After Party and Wardrobe Malfunction, Heather Thomson Update
By Vanessa Francisco | March 6, 2014 11:38 AM EST
"Real Housewives of New York" star Ramona Singer is in the middle of her divorce with her long time husband but they were still spotted together on a date just recently. It does not seem like the spouses are harboring any hatred toward each other and Singer seems to be eager to kiss and make up with everyone lately.
According to People, Aviva Drescher has reached out to Ramona but apparently, Ramona was still suspicious. The two, who furiously battled during the last season of Real Housewives of New York, meet up in a promo clip for the upcoming RHONY season premiere. Drescher suggests that they do shots to break the ice between them. Singer knows that Drescher does not really drink that much and says, "I do not know what Aviva is trying to do, what she is trying to pull."
Meanwhile, Heather Thomson has recently released a statement about her new hosiery business endeavor: "As a designer, I am all about giving women what they want and that is the goal. After doing some research on what else was available in the hosiery market, I found very few options for women that would leave her feeling and looking her best."
Bethenny Frankel also announced that her talk show has been canceled and even suffered a wardrobe malfunction during the show. "Bethenny flashed her live audience as she was having some sexy dance lessons from Dancing With the Stars pro Cheryl Burke," E! News reported. "Bethenny was wearing a short white dress and shook her hips a bit too much before her skirt exposed almost everything."
Frankel was the only RHONY cast member who attended the Oscars. Though she's going through a divorce, the NY socialite was still able to promote her Skinnygirl Cocktails to A-list Oscar attendees at E!'s Official Oscars After Party. Frankel had a short segment on E! to show fans how to make a Skinnygirl Cocktail named "Lemon DeGeneres."
Frankel tweeted: "Celebrating awards season with some new friends and our newest @Skinnygirl Wines at our #RedCarpet Viewing Suite #LetsDrinkToThat." She intends to focus on her daughter, yoga, Skinnygirl, writing and to give herself a break. "I am a free spirit," she wrote on her blog.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- 'Sylvester Stallone Dies In Horrible Car Accident’ Death Hoax Goes Viral
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoiler: Revelation Of Reason Why Penny, Leonard ‘Not’ Getting Married Soon
- Emmy Awards 2014: Where To Watch Live Online, Top Nominations [VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelorette' Update: Andi Dorfman And Josh Murray To Setup Career In Hollywood- Reports
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett to Rediscover Nathan Fillion's Rick Castle; 'Derrick Storm' Coming to ABC [VIDEO]
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Trending: Ice Bucket Challenge Replaced By Rubble Bucket Challenge By People Of Gaza
- US, Syria to Work Together to Vaporise ISIS
- European Central Bank Advises Action to Boost Demand and Employment In EU