Real Housewives of New York Cast Update: Ramona Singer Divorce, Bethenny Frankel at Oscars After Party and Wardrobe Malfunction, Heather Thomson Update
By Vanessa Francisco | March 6, 2014 11:38 AM EST
"Real Housewives of New York" star Ramona Singer is in the middle of her divorce with her long time husband but they were still spotted together on a date just recently. It does not seem like the spouses are harboring any hatred toward each other and Singer seems to be eager to kiss and make up with everyone lately.
According to People, Aviva Drescher has reached out to Ramona but apparently, Ramona was still suspicious. The two, who furiously battled during the last season of Real Housewives of New York, meet up in a promo clip for the upcoming RHONY season premiere. Drescher suggests that they do shots to break the ice between them. Singer knows that Drescher does not really drink that much and says, "I do not know what Aviva is trying to do, what she is trying to pull."
Meanwhile, Heather Thomson has recently released a statement about her new hosiery business endeavor: "As a designer, I am all about giving women what they want and that is the goal. After doing some research on what else was available in the hosiery market, I found very few options for women that would leave her feeling and looking her best."
Bethenny Frankel also announced that her talk show has been canceled and even suffered a wardrobe malfunction during the show. "Bethenny flashed her live audience as she was having some sexy dance lessons from Dancing With the Stars pro Cheryl Burke," E! News reported. "Bethenny was wearing a short white dress and shook her hips a bit too much before her skirt exposed almost everything."
Frankel was the only RHONY cast member who attended the Oscars. Though she's going through a divorce, the NY socialite was still able to promote her Skinnygirl Cocktails to A-list Oscar attendees at E!'s Official Oscars After Party. Frankel had a short segment on E! to show fans how to make a Skinnygirl Cocktail named "Lemon DeGeneres."
Frankel tweeted: "Celebrating awards season with some new friends and our newest @Skinnygirl Wines at our #RedCarpet Viewing Suite #LetsDrinkToThat." She intends to focus on her daughter, yoga, Skinnygirl, writing and to give herself a break. "I am a free spirit," she wrote on her blog.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight