Real Housewives of New York Cast Update: Ramona Singer Divorce, Bethenny Frankel at Oscars After Party and Wardrobe Malfunction, Heather Thomson Update
By Vanessa Francisco | March 6, 2014 11:38 AM EST
"Real Housewives of New York" star Ramona Singer is in the middle of her divorce with her long time husband but they were still spotted together on a date just recently. It does not seem like the spouses are harboring any hatred toward each other and Singer seems to be eager to kiss and make up with everyone lately.
According to People, Aviva Drescher has reached out to Ramona but apparently, Ramona was still suspicious. The two, who furiously battled during the last season of Real Housewives of New York, meet up in a promo clip for the upcoming RHONY season premiere. Drescher suggests that they do shots to break the ice between them. Singer knows that Drescher does not really drink that much and says, "I do not know what Aviva is trying to do, what she is trying to pull."
Meanwhile, Heather Thomson has recently released a statement about her new hosiery business endeavor: "As a designer, I am all about giving women what they want and that is the goal. After doing some research on what else was available in the hosiery market, I found very few options for women that would leave her feeling and looking her best."
Bethenny Frankel also announced that her talk show has been canceled and even suffered a wardrobe malfunction during the show. "Bethenny flashed her live audience as she was having some sexy dance lessons from Dancing With the Stars pro Cheryl Burke," E! News reported. "Bethenny was wearing a short white dress and shook her hips a bit too much before her skirt exposed almost everything."
Frankel was the only RHONY cast member who attended the Oscars. Though she's going through a divorce, the NY socialite was still able to promote her Skinnygirl Cocktails to A-list Oscar attendees at E!'s Official Oscars After Party. Frankel had a short segment on E! to show fans how to make a Skinnygirl Cocktail named "Lemon DeGeneres."
Frankel tweeted: "Celebrating awards season with some new friends and our newest @Skinnygirl Wines at our #RedCarpet Viewing Suite #LetsDrinkToThat." She intends to focus on her daughter, yoga, Skinnygirl, writing and to give herself a break. "I am a free spirit," she wrote on her blog.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks