Real Housewives of New York Cast Update: Ramona Singer Divorce, Bethenny Frankel at Oscars After Party and Wardrobe Malfunction, Heather Thomson Update
By Vanessa Francisco | March 6, 2014 11:38 AM EST
"Real Housewives of New York" star Ramona Singer is in the middle of her divorce with her long time husband but they were still spotted together on a date just recently. It does not seem like the spouses are harboring any hatred toward each other and Singer seems to be eager to kiss and make up with everyone lately.
According to People, Aviva Drescher has reached out to Ramona but apparently, Ramona was still suspicious. The two, who furiously battled during the last season of Real Housewives of New York, meet up in a promo clip for the upcoming RHONY season premiere. Drescher suggests that they do shots to break the ice between them. Singer knows that Drescher does not really drink that much and says, "I do not know what Aviva is trying to do, what she is trying to pull."
Meanwhile, Heather Thomson has recently released a statement about her new hosiery business endeavor: "As a designer, I am all about giving women what they want and that is the goal. After doing some research on what else was available in the hosiery market, I found very few options for women that would leave her feeling and looking her best."
Bethenny Frankel also announced that her talk show has been canceled and even suffered a wardrobe malfunction during the show. "Bethenny flashed her live audience as she was having some sexy dance lessons from Dancing With the Stars pro Cheryl Burke," E! News reported. "Bethenny was wearing a short white dress and shook her hips a bit too much before her skirt exposed almost everything."
Frankel was the only RHONY cast member who attended the Oscars. Though she's going through a divorce, the NY socialite was still able to promote her Skinnygirl Cocktails to A-list Oscar attendees at E!'s Official Oscars After Party. Frankel had a short segment on E! to show fans how to make a Skinnygirl Cocktail named "Lemon DeGeneres."
Frankel tweeted: "Celebrating awards season with some new friends and our newest @Skinnygirl Wines at our #RedCarpet Viewing Suite #LetsDrinkToThat." She intends to focus on her daughter, yoga, Skinnygirl, writing and to give herself a break. "I am a free spirit," she wrote on her blog.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools
- Galaxy Note 4 Release Date Ahead of iPhone 6 Sept 2014 Debut; Specced-Up but Remains Plastic-Wrapped – Reports