'The Game' on Bet Season 7 Premiere: Is Tasha Mack Pregnant? Jason Pitts, Kelly Pitts Back Together Despite Chardonnay Marriage? [VIDEO]
By Vanessa Francisco | March 6, 2014 11:15 AM EST
Bet's "The Game" is returns on Mar. 4 with the old cast and a familiar face to cause more drama on the show. The premiere will be a special one-hour episode. The promo trailer for season 7 features the cast facing off against each other on a chess board. Would this season be a battle of the sexes?
Tasha, Malik's mother, will have to finally choose which one she wants to be with - Rick the Fox or Pookie. According to rumours, Tasha is pregnant and does not know who the father is. Blue and Kiera broke up last season but they may work on their relationship this time. Their mutual deep feelings for each other will be shown on the next episodes.
Meanwhile, Kelly Pitts was one of the show's original cast and after a hiatus, she will now return this season. Kelly is Jason's first wife, who ended their marriage because of his controlling ways. Kelly moved on with her life to soul search away from Jason. She has been gone since season 4 but she has not been out of the picture with her name always brought up on the show. Jason and Chardonnay are now married but Kelly wants to get her ex-husband back and this appears to be the major storyline of the show this season.
Jason and Chardonnay are recently doing pretty well with their married life until Chardonnay leaves Jason after finding a letter he wrote to Kelly. Now that Kelly is back, it does not help with the couple's reconciliation especially that the ex-wife shows up at his house. Many fans do not want Jason to hurt Chardonnay because of Kelly but will Kelly finally ruin their marriage in "The Game" Season 7?
While Kelly is back on the show, a lot of fans have expressed their desire to see Derwin and Melanie return to the show as well. Actor Hosea Chanchez visited the KCAL 9 studios to discuss the show, talk about the behind-the-scenes look at the dysfunctional football family of the San Diego Sabers, navigating relationships, fame and the pressures of pro football.
See video here: CBSLocal.com
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Elimination Recap: Redfoo’s Acts in the Bottom 2; Ed Sheeran, The Veronicas, AJR Guest Star [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2: Jessica Talks After Her Shocking Elimination
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes