Exclusive New Trailer of ‘Transformers: Age of Extinction’ Goes Viral Within Hours of Release [Video: 2:34 Minutes]
By Sounak Mukhopadhyay | March 6, 2014 10:57 AM EST
After giving a 34-second flashy sneak-peek at the next instalment of the Transformer movie series in February, "Transformers: Age of Extinction" released its new trailer on March 5. The 2:34-minute video went viral within hours of its release.
Transformers fans have been restlessly waiting for the third sequel of the box-office money-spinning movie series for long as the second one, Transformers: Dark of the Moon, released three years back in 2011. It was only during Super Bowl in February 2014 that we got to watch the first teaser of the upcoming sequel. While the teaser did provide enough fuel to the fire of curiosity, it was hardly enough for those who wanted to see a lot more than what was offered to them after a 3-year-long wait. The prayers seem to have been answered as the longer version of the trailer shows a lot more.
The Michael Bay movie trailer claims that the "Rules Have Changed." "Transformers: Age of Extinction" promises to be different as there is going to be a number of new protagonists such as Cade Yeager played by Mark Wahlberg. The character of Yeager seems to be recycled from the character of Sparkplug in the original animated series. Yeager is capable of bringing life back to old Junkers, Yahoo Movies reported.
Another fresh entry to the cast is Stanley Tucci who declares in the trailer, "We don't need you anymore." Kelsey Grammer, Tucci's fellow newcomer, announces: "The day of the Transformers is over." However, the end of Transformers is not what we have been waiting for. The new "Transformers: Age of Extinction" trailer delivers exactly what viewers have been waiting for. A brand new 2014 Concept Camaro along with Crosshairs which is expected to transform into a 2014 Chevrolet Corvette C7 Stingray is sure to set new standards in movie technology.
Within hours of its upload on YouTube, the new trailer has reached 2,452,042 views when last checked. The first teaser has already been watched 7,850,123 times since its release during the Super Bowl in February 2014.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date