Exclusive New Trailer of ‘Transformers: Age of Extinction’ Goes Viral Within Hours of Release [Video: 2:34 Minutes]
By Sounak Mukhopadhyay | March 6, 2014 10:57 AM EST
After giving a 34-second flashy sneak-peek at the next instalment of the Transformer movie series in February, "Transformers: Age of Extinction" released its new trailer on March 5. The 2:34-minute video went viral within hours of its release.
Transformers fans have been restlessly waiting for the third sequel of the box-office money-spinning movie series for long as the second one, Transformers: Dark of the Moon, released three years back in 2011. It was only during Super Bowl in February 2014 that we got to watch the first teaser of the upcoming sequel. While the teaser did provide enough fuel to the fire of curiosity, it was hardly enough for those who wanted to see a lot more than what was offered to them after a 3-year-long wait. The prayers seem to have been answered as the longer version of the trailer shows a lot more.
The Michael Bay movie trailer claims that the "Rules Have Changed." "Transformers: Age of Extinction" promises to be different as there is going to be a number of new protagonists such as Cade Yeager played by Mark Wahlberg. The character of Yeager seems to be recycled from the character of Sparkplug in the original animated series. Yeager is capable of bringing life back to old Junkers, Yahoo Movies reported.
Another fresh entry to the cast is Stanley Tucci who declares in the trailer, "We don't need you anymore." Kelsey Grammer, Tucci's fellow newcomer, announces: "The day of the Transformers is over." However, the end of Transformers is not what we have been waiting for. The new "Transformers: Age of Extinction" trailer delivers exactly what viewers have been waiting for. A brand new 2014 Concept Camaro along with Crosshairs which is expected to transform into a 2014 Chevrolet Corvette C7 Stingray is sure to set new standards in movie technology.
Within hours of its upload on YouTube, the new trailer has reached 2,452,042 views when last checked. The first teaser has already been watched 7,850,123 times since its release during the Super Bowl in February 2014.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Portia De Rossi And Ellen DeGeneres Address 'Epic Fight' Story
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Xiaomi VP Hugo Barra Says ‘Apple iPhone 6 Is The Most Beautiful Smartphone Ever Built’
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown