‘Grey's Anatomy’ Season 10 Episode 14 Spoilers: Sarah Drew Teases Secret Wedding After Effects, Couple’s Future, ‘Fallouts’ and ‘Fun Scenes’ [VIDEOS]
By jaskiran kaur | March 6, 2014 10:06 AM EST
"Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 did make a very dramatic comeback after more than two months hiatus, with its episode titled "Take It Back." The turn of events and April Kepner's (Sarah Drew) decision of eloping and marriage with Jackson (Jesse Williams) did leave everyone stunned including the newly wedded couple. The events of the midseason premiere episode are bound to have severe consequences for those who were involved and for those who were merely present there to witness the wedding that never happened. Read full article to know what's next on Grey's Anatomy Season 10 as actress Sarah Drew dishes spoilers for upcoming episodes including episode 14 "You've Got to Hide Your Love."
[Warning: This story contains major spoilers from 'Grey's Anatomy' Season 10 Episode 14. Read at your own risk!]
Things did take an unexpected turn during midseason premiere of the 'Grey's Anatomy' Season 10 when April ran away from the wedding, leaving behind Matthew at the altar, to start a new life with her best friend and lover Jackson. The upcoming segment of the show, Episode 14 "You've Got to Hide Your Love" will see the aftermath of the events that took place in the past in the wake of newly implemented non-fraternizing policy. The new rule is likely to threaten Jackson's and April's secret marriage. The couple may have to bring out the truth behind their relationship under the pressure of the new policy.
She reveals that under the new policy that will be introduced by the chief of the hospital Owen Hunt (Kevin McKidd) in episode 14, the couple may not be able to keep their secret for long. They will "face the consequences" of running away as well as "getting married." Fans can expect some "fallouts" and some "fun scenes."
Catherine Avery, Jackson's mother is likely to come back for an episode, where in fans will witness an "explosive" response of the oh-so-dynamic lady. She has never been too fond of April Kepner and when she gets to know about their secret marriage, the reaction is going to be quite dramatic. Also, actress revealed that their relationship at work is going to impact their marriage especially when some "patients do or say things that brings things up for April and Jackson in their own relationship."
In another interview with TV Guide, Sarah Drew dished out about the reaction of the staff of the hospital when they get to know about Jackson and April's secret wedding. She says everyone is "flabbergasted" and "shocked."
For more, she revealed to Hollywood Reporter that there will be teams in the hospital. There will be some who would side with deeply humiliated Stephanie and there will be some who would support April and Jackson. People like Arizona (Jessica Capshaw), Callie (Sara Ramirez) and Meredith (Ellen Pompeo) will be backing the newly wedded couple.
The one who is most deeply hurt in the entire scenario is Matthew Taylor, April's fiancé. Sarah Drew revealed that fans may not see him again and they must not anticipate any dramatic confrontation between the two. She reveals that he is so "humiliated" that he may not be able to "face" anyone including April.
Other highpoints from Grey's Anatomy Season 10 Episode 14 "You've Got to Hide Your Love" includes trouble for Jolex (Jo and Alex) in wake of the new rule. The promo video features how the new policy panics Jo (Camilla Luddington) which forces Alex (Justin Chambers) to tell her "We're done." Are they really over? Find out on the episode scheduled to air March 6, 2014 on ABC.
Watch the promo videos from "Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 14 "You've Got to Hide," read below:
Video: Grey's Anatomy Sneak Peek 10.14 - You've Got To Hide Your Love Away (1)
Credit: Youtube.com/ BlueSky6134
Video: Grey's Anatomy Sneak Peek 10.14 - You've Got To Hide Your Love Away (2)
Credit: Youtube.com/ BlueSky6134
For more spoilers from Grey's Anatomy Season 10, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS