‘Grey's Anatomy’ Season 10 Episode 14 Spoilers: Sarah Drew Teases Secret Wedding After Effects, Couple’s Future, ‘Fallouts’ and ‘Fun Scenes’ [VIDEOS]
By jaskiran kaur | March 6, 2014 10:06 AM EST
"Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 did make a very dramatic comeback after more than two months hiatus, with its episode titled "Take It Back." The turn of events and April Kepner's (Sarah Drew) decision of eloping and marriage with Jackson (Jesse Williams) did leave everyone stunned including the newly wedded couple. The events of the midseason premiere episode are bound to have severe consequences for those who were involved and for those who were merely present there to witness the wedding that never happened. Read full article to know what's next on Grey's Anatomy Season 10 as actress Sarah Drew dishes spoilers for upcoming episodes including episode 14 "You've Got to Hide Your Love."
[Warning: This story contains major spoilers from 'Grey's Anatomy' Season 10 Episode 14. Read at your own risk!]
Things did take an unexpected turn during midseason premiere of the 'Grey's Anatomy' Season 10 when April ran away from the wedding, leaving behind Matthew at the altar, to start a new life with her best friend and lover Jackson. The upcoming segment of the show, Episode 14 "You've Got to Hide Your Love" will see the aftermath of the events that took place in the past in the wake of newly implemented non-fraternizing policy. The new rule is likely to threaten Jackson's and April's secret marriage. The couple may have to bring out the truth behind their relationship under the pressure of the new policy.
She reveals that under the new policy that will be introduced by the chief of the hospital Owen Hunt (Kevin McKidd) in episode 14, the couple may not be able to keep their secret for long. They will "face the consequences" of running away as well as "getting married." Fans can expect some "fallouts" and some "fun scenes."
Catherine Avery, Jackson's mother is likely to come back for an episode, where in fans will witness an "explosive" response of the oh-so-dynamic lady. She has never been too fond of April Kepner and when she gets to know about their secret marriage, the reaction is going to be quite dramatic. Also, actress revealed that their relationship at work is going to impact their marriage especially when some "patients do or say things that brings things up for April and Jackson in their own relationship."
In another interview with TV Guide, Sarah Drew dished out about the reaction of the staff of the hospital when they get to know about Jackson and April's secret wedding. She says everyone is "flabbergasted" and "shocked."
For more, she revealed to Hollywood Reporter that there will be teams in the hospital. There will be some who would side with deeply humiliated Stephanie and there will be some who would support April and Jackson. People like Arizona (Jessica Capshaw), Callie (Sara Ramirez) and Meredith (Ellen Pompeo) will be backing the newly wedded couple.
The one who is most deeply hurt in the entire scenario is Matthew Taylor, April's fiancé. Sarah Drew revealed that fans may not see him again and they must not anticipate any dramatic confrontation between the two. She reveals that he is so "humiliated" that he may not be able to "face" anyone including April.
Other highpoints from Grey's Anatomy Season 10 Episode 14 "You've Got to Hide Your Love" includes trouble for Jolex (Jo and Alex) in wake of the new rule. The promo video features how the new policy panics Jo (Camilla Luddington) which forces Alex (Justin Chambers) to tell her "We're done." Are they really over? Find out on the episode scheduled to air March 6, 2014 on ABC.
Watch the promo videos from "Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 14 "You've Got to Hide," read below:
Video: Grey's Anatomy Sneak Peek 10.14 - You've Got To Hide Your Love Away (1)
Credit: Youtube.com/ BlueSky6134
Video: Grey's Anatomy Sneak Peek 10.14 - You've Got To Hide Your Love Away (2)
Credit: Youtube.com/ BlueSky6134
For more spoilers from Grey's Anatomy Season 10, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales