‘Grey's Anatomy’ Season 10 Episode 14 Spoilers: Sarah Drew Teases Secret Wedding After Effects, Couple’s Future, ‘Fallouts’ and ‘Fun Scenes’ [VIDEOS]
By jaskiran kaur | March 6, 2014 10:06 AM EST
"Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 did make a very dramatic comeback after more than two months hiatus, with its episode titled "Take It Back." The turn of events and April Kepner's (Sarah Drew) decision of eloping and marriage with Jackson (Jesse Williams) did leave everyone stunned including the newly wedded couple. The events of the midseason premiere episode are bound to have severe consequences for those who were involved and for those who were merely present there to witness the wedding that never happened. Read full article to know what's next on Grey's Anatomy Season 10 as actress Sarah Drew dishes spoilers for upcoming episodes including episode 14 "You've Got to Hide Your Love."
[Warning: This story contains major spoilers from 'Grey's Anatomy' Season 10 Episode 14. Read at your own risk!]
Things did take an unexpected turn during midseason premiere of the 'Grey's Anatomy' Season 10 when April ran away from the wedding, leaving behind Matthew at the altar, to start a new life with her best friend and lover Jackson. The upcoming segment of the show, Episode 14 "You've Got to Hide Your Love" will see the aftermath of the events that took place in the past in the wake of newly implemented non-fraternizing policy. The new rule is likely to threaten Jackson's and April's secret marriage. The couple may have to bring out the truth behind their relationship under the pressure of the new policy.
She reveals that under the new policy that will be introduced by the chief of the hospital Owen Hunt (Kevin McKidd) in episode 14, the couple may not be able to keep their secret for long. They will "face the consequences" of running away as well as "getting married." Fans can expect some "fallouts" and some "fun scenes."
Catherine Avery, Jackson's mother is likely to come back for an episode, where in fans will witness an "explosive" response of the oh-so-dynamic lady. She has never been too fond of April Kepner and when she gets to know about their secret marriage, the reaction is going to be quite dramatic. Also, actress revealed that their relationship at work is going to impact their marriage especially when some "patients do or say things that brings things up for April and Jackson in their own relationship."
In another interview with TV Guide, Sarah Drew dished out about the reaction of the staff of the hospital when they get to know about Jackson and April's secret wedding. She says everyone is "flabbergasted" and "shocked."
For more, she revealed to Hollywood Reporter that there will be teams in the hospital. There will be some who would side with deeply humiliated Stephanie and there will be some who would support April and Jackson. People like Arizona (Jessica Capshaw), Callie (Sara Ramirez) and Meredith (Ellen Pompeo) will be backing the newly wedded couple.
The one who is most deeply hurt in the entire scenario is Matthew Taylor, April's fiancé. Sarah Drew revealed that fans may not see him again and they must not anticipate any dramatic confrontation between the two. She reveals that he is so "humiliated" that he may not be able to "face" anyone including April.
Other highpoints from Grey's Anatomy Season 10 Episode 14 "You've Got to Hide Your Love" includes trouble for Jolex (Jo and Alex) in wake of the new rule. The promo video features how the new policy panics Jo (Camilla Luddington) which forces Alex (Justin Chambers) to tell her "We're done." Are they really over? Find out on the episode scheduled to air March 6, 2014 on ABC.
Watch the promo videos from "Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 14 "You've Got to Hide," read below:
Video: Grey's Anatomy Sneak Peek 10.14 - You've Got To Hide Your Love Away (1)
Credit: Youtube.com/ BlueSky6134
Video: Grey's Anatomy Sneak Peek 10.14 - You've Got To Hide Your Love Away (2)
Credit: Youtube.com/ BlueSky6134
For more spoilers from Grey's Anatomy Season 10, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans