Intimate Lessons About Pubic Hair, Vagina Health from Cameron Diaz (VIDEOS)
By Vittorio Hernandez | March 6, 2014 10:04 AM EST
The female genitalia is the most integral part of a woman's anatomy, Hollywood actress Cameron Diaz told talk show host Chelsea Handler to promote her latest self-help book titled The Body Book.
In an appearance at E!'s Chelsea Lately on Monday, the 41-year-old celebrity declared herself a science nerd to explain her quest for knowledge about how the human body works.
She compared the vagina to a beautiful and delicate flower that must be nourished by watering and fertilising it.
"It needs nourishment ... It's hungry," Diaz said.
She urged women to grab a mirror and look at their genitals. "Get in there ... learn about it," she said.
As for the pubic hair covering the vagina, she said it has a purpose that's why it shouldn't be permanently shaved. "I also suggest that no matter how you enjoy grooming it throughout your life - whether it's shave it all off, wax it all off, put a bull's eye, birthday cake. I don't care - just, girls, think about not taking it all off forever. Permanency means forever," Diaz said.
This is not the first time that Cameron tackled the subject of pubic hair. A year ago, she shared an anecdote about a hirsute friend with host Graham Norton and fellow guest Rod Stewart.
"It doesn't come back. You might change your mind in a few years," she warned.
The star of the next-generation Charlie's Angels also tackled other health issues such as the dangers of habitual smoking and sugar-free soda. Cameron said that lighting up one cigarette occasionally would not kill a person, she dissed drinks that claim to have no sugar content.
Someone posted the video of the show on YouTube, but the video sharing site removed it over copyright issues. The one who initially posted the clip instead provided a link below for the full video.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Bill Clinton Credits Sugar-Free Diet For Weight Loss: A Vegan Diet If Not Followed Properly Can Cause Weight Gain
- Overdose Of Prescription Drug Oxycodone Even Deadlier Than Heroin
- The Secret Behind HIV Infection Found: Reasons Why It Could Not Be Eradicated
- Dr Oz: Your Diet Can Affect Your Mood, Five Diets That Help Combat Depression
- 5 Celebrity Couples Who Stood The Test Of Hollywood
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans