Intimate Lessons About Pubic Hair, Vagina Health from Cameron Diaz (VIDEOS)
By Vittorio Hernandez | March 6, 2014 10:04 AM EST
The female genitalia is the most integral part of a woman's anatomy, Hollywood actress Cameron Diaz told talk show host Chelsea Handler to promote her latest self-help book titled The Body Book.
It Isn’t a Crime in Georgia to Text Image of a Tattooed Genital; Digital Condoms from Georgia Tech (WARNING: GRAPHIC VIDEOS)
In an appearance at E!'s Chelsea Lately on Monday, the 41-year-old celebrity declared herself a science nerd to explain her quest for knowledge about how the human body works.
She compared the vagina to a beautiful and delicate flower that must be nourished by watering and fertilising it.
"It needs nourishment ... It's hungry," Diaz said.
She urged women to grab a mirror and look at their genitals. "Get in there ... learn about it," she said.
As for the pubic hair covering the vagina, she said it has a purpose that's why it shouldn't be permanently shaved. "I also suggest that no matter how you enjoy grooming it throughout your life - whether it's shave it all off, wax it all off, put a bull's eye, birthday cake. I don't care - just, girls, think about not taking it all off forever. Permanency means forever," Diaz said.
This is not the first time that Cameron tackled the subject of pubic hair. A year ago, she shared an anecdote about a hirsute friend with host Graham Norton and fellow guest Rod Stewart.
"It doesn't come back. You might change your mind in a few years," she warned.
The star of the next-generation Charlie's Angels also tackled other health issues such as the dangers of habitual smoking and sugar-free soda. Cameron said that lighting up one cigarette occasionally would not kill a person, she dissed drinks that claim to have no sugar content.
Someone posted the video of the show on YouTube, but the video sharing site removed it over copyright issues. The one who initially posted the clip instead provided a link below for the full video.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- USA Defeats Lithuania, 96-68; Americans Advance To Championship Round Of 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers May Have Died From Propofol Like Michael Jackson
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy: Middleton's Morning Sickness Could Cause Risk Of Miscarriage[Watch Video]
- Prince Harry Turns 30 And Inherits $16 Million: Cancels Birthday Bash Due To Morning Sickness Of His Sister-in-Law Kate Middleton
- Ebola Update: Australian Aid Worker Appeals For More Field Hospitals, U.S. Steps Up Efforts To Fight Virus
- Whoopi Goldberg Lost 35 Pounds on Rocco DiSpirito’s 'Pound a Day' Diet: The Diet Gives Faster Results Than Liposuction
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone