Miley Cyrus is 'Gracious' According to Pharrell Williams. Twerking Queen Cannot Do Anything Wrong for 'Happy' Hitmaker
By Annie Dee | March 6, 2014 9:31 AM EST
Miley is called so many things, with more or less the same connotations but for the first time, she was called something people have never associated her with by Pharrell Williams. Twerking Queen on a Kissing Spree, as many will like to call the controversial actress who cannot memorize her own lyrics is now labeled as "gracious" by no other than "Happy" singer, Pharrell Williams.
Pharrell WIlliams, wearing a Lanvin suit with wife Helen Lasichanh and an unidentified guest attend the Governors Ball after the 86th Academy Awards in Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS
However, calling Miley Cyrus gracious is without reason. Williams just might be very estatic that Miley had agreed to collaborate with him, what with the busy schedule of the young singer and all. Aside from Miley Cyrus, Daft Punk also worked with Williams and the gracious label applies too.
The "Happy" hitmaker worked with the Miley Cyrus, Daft Punk, along with Justin Timberlake and Alicia Keys, on his new album "G I R L," and feels very blessed that many such big names on the music industry were happy to join him on the record.
"Yeah, you call them and say, 'Hey, I need you,' and they were all very nice and gracious enough to do it," shared Pharell. This must be his way to say he is very happy about the other famous artists.
"I wanted people who emoted when they do what they do; it needed to be more than just their great voice and how it sounds."
Miley Cyrus certainly fit the bill. It comes as no surprise that Pharrell Williams only has good words to say to the singer. Amidst all the criticisms thrown at the singer ever since her performance on last year's VMAs and the continuously raunchy antics of the singer on her Bangerz Tour, Williams has stayed by Miley's side.
According to him, "She's 21, more talented, more edge and such a big heart that you just would never even imagine." Williams also said it has more "gravitas" for the young star to gyrate around the stage than it does to partake in a saucy photo shoot, Entertainment Wise reports. He may have a point but parents are not having it, and they are the ones paying for the concert tickets.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft