Miley Cyrus is 'Gracious' According to Pharrell Williams. Twerking Queen Cannot Do Anything Wrong for 'Happy' Hitmaker
By Annie Dee | March 6, 2014 9:31 AM EST
Miley is called so many things, with more or less the same connotations but for the first time, she was called something people have never associated her with by Pharrell Williams. Twerking Queen on a Kissing Spree, as many will like to call the controversial actress who cannot memorize her own lyrics is now labeled as "gracious" by no other than "Happy" singer, Pharrell Williams.
Pharrell WIlliams, wearing a Lanvin suit with wife Helen Lasichanh and an unidentified guest attend the Governors Ball after the 86th Academy Awards in Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS
However, calling Miley Cyrus gracious is without reason. Williams just might be very estatic that Miley had agreed to collaborate with him, what with the busy schedule of the young singer and all. Aside from Miley Cyrus, Daft Punk also worked with Williams and the gracious label applies too.
The "Happy" hitmaker worked with the Miley Cyrus, Daft Punk, along with Justin Timberlake and Alicia Keys, on his new album "G I R L," and feels very blessed that many such big names on the music industry were happy to join him on the record.
"Yeah, you call them and say, 'Hey, I need you,' and they were all very nice and gracious enough to do it," shared Pharell. This must be his way to say he is very happy about the other famous artists.
"I wanted people who emoted when they do what they do; it needed to be more than just their great voice and how it sounds."
Miley Cyrus certainly fit the bill. It comes as no surprise that Pharrell Williams only has good words to say to the singer. Amidst all the criticisms thrown at the singer ever since her performance on last year's VMAs and the continuously raunchy antics of the singer on her Bangerz Tour, Williams has stayed by Miley's side.
According to him, "She's 21, more talented, more edge and such a big heart that you just would never even imagine." Williams also said it has more "gravitas" for the young star to gyrate around the stage than it does to partake in a saucy photo shoot, Entertainment Wise reports. He may have a point but parents are not having it, and they are the ones paying for the concert tickets.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage