Miley Cyrus is 'Gracious' According to Pharrell Williams. Twerking Queen Cannot Do Anything Wrong for 'Happy' Hitmaker
By Annie Dee | March 6, 2014 9:31 AM EST
Miley is called so many things, with more or less the same connotations but for the first time, she was called something people have never associated her with by Pharrell Williams. Twerking Queen on a Kissing Spree, as many will like to call the controversial actress who cannot memorize her own lyrics is now labeled as "gracious" by no other than "Happy" singer, Pharrell Williams.
Pharrell WIlliams, wearing a Lanvin suit with wife Helen Lasichanh and an unidentified guest attend the Governors Ball after the 86th Academy Awards in Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS
However, calling Miley Cyrus gracious is without reason. Williams just might be very estatic that Miley had agreed to collaborate with him, what with the busy schedule of the young singer and all. Aside from Miley Cyrus, Daft Punk also worked with Williams and the gracious label applies too.
The "Happy" hitmaker worked with the Miley Cyrus, Daft Punk, along with Justin Timberlake and Alicia Keys, on his new album "G I R L," and feels very blessed that many such big names on the music industry were happy to join him on the record.
"Yeah, you call them and say, 'Hey, I need you,' and they were all very nice and gracious enough to do it," shared Pharell. This must be his way to say he is very happy about the other famous artists.
"I wanted people who emoted when they do what they do; it needed to be more than just their great voice and how it sounds."
Miley Cyrus certainly fit the bill. It comes as no surprise that Pharrell Williams only has good words to say to the singer. Amidst all the criticisms thrown at the singer ever since her performance on last year's VMAs and the continuously raunchy antics of the singer on her Bangerz Tour, Williams has stayed by Miley's side.
According to him, "She's 21, more talented, more edge and such a big heart that you just would never even imagine." Williams also said it has more "gravitas" for the young star to gyrate around the stage than it does to partake in a saucy photo shoot, Entertainment Wise reports. He may have a point but parents are not having it, and they are the ones paying for the concert tickets.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Khloe Kardashian Baby Bump Pictures Allegedly Arrive on Instagram, Reported to be Pregnant with French Montana's Baby
- Kim Kardashian's Divorce Struggles: Kanye West Emotionally Unavailable, Neglects Kim and North West on Trip to Mexico
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- CCTV Footage Captured Children Being Beaten To Sleep And Physically Abused Inside Nursery
- Nexus 6 Likely Confirmed as Motorola 5.9-Inch Phablet on Release Date – Report