Miley Cyrus is 'Gracious' According to Pharrell Williams. Twerking Queen Cannot Do Anything Wrong for 'Happy' Hitmaker
By Annie Dee | March 6, 2014 9:31 AM EST
Miley is called so many things, with more or less the same connotations but for the first time, she was called something people have never associated her with by Pharrell Williams. Twerking Queen on a Kissing Spree, as many will like to call the controversial actress who cannot memorize her own lyrics is now labeled as "gracious" by no other than "Happy" singer, Pharrell Williams.
Pharrell WIlliams, wearing a Lanvin suit with wife Helen Lasichanh and an unidentified guest attend the Governors Ball after the 86th Academy Awards in Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS
However, calling Miley Cyrus gracious is without reason. Williams just might be very estatic that Miley had agreed to collaborate with him, what with the busy schedule of the young singer and all. Aside from Miley Cyrus, Daft Punk also worked with Williams and the gracious label applies too.
The "Happy" hitmaker worked with the Miley Cyrus, Daft Punk, along with Justin Timberlake and Alicia Keys, on his new album "G I R L," and feels very blessed that many such big names on the music industry were happy to join him on the record.
"Yeah, you call them and say, 'Hey, I need you,' and they were all very nice and gracious enough to do it," shared Pharell. This must be his way to say he is very happy about the other famous artists.
"I wanted people who emoted when they do what they do; it needed to be more than just their great voice and how it sounds."
Miley Cyrus certainly fit the bill. It comes as no surprise that Pharrell Williams only has good words to say to the singer. Amidst all the criticisms thrown at the singer ever since her performance on last year's VMAs and the continuously raunchy antics of the singer on her Bangerz Tour, Williams has stayed by Miley's side.
According to him, "She's 21, more talented, more edge and such a big heart that you just would never even imagine." Williams also said it has more "gravitas" for the young star to gyrate around the stage than it does to partake in a saucy photo shoot, Entertainment Wise reports. He may have a point but parents are not having it, and they are the ones paying for the concert tickets.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Cavaliers, LeBron James Flop In First Game Back In Cleveland; New York Knicks, Melo Pull Off Road Upset, 95-90 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian Talks About Marrying Scott Disick, Her Pregnancy Cravings and Picking Out Baby Names
- ‘The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies’ Premiere Announcement Plus Spoilers [Watch Video]
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]
- Updated iOS 8 Pangu Untethered Jailbreak Now Fully Works with Cydia: Key Fixes & Mods to Expect
- Ex-Ohio Trooper Pleads Guilty To Issuing Sex as Penalty To Women Motorists