HTC Desire 300 vs. iPhone 4S Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
By Sachin Trivedi | March 6, 2014 1:36 AM EST
For readers who are considering buying the HTC Desire 300 or the iPhone 4S, here is a specs and price comparison between the two devices in Australia. The comparison could help readers make an informed decision.
Display and Design
The HTC Desire 300 comes with a 4.3 inch TFT capacitive touch screen, rendering 480 x 800 pixels resolution. The iPhone 4S comes with a 3.5 inch LED-backlit IPS LCD capacitive touch screen, rendering 640 x 960 pixels resolution.
The HTC Desire 300 comes with 131.8 x 66.2 x 10.1 mm dimensions and weighs 120 grams. The iPhone 4S comes with 115.2 x 58.6 x 9.3 mm dimensions and weighs 140 grams.
Hardware and Operating System
The HTC Desire 300 is equipped with a 1 GHz dual core cortex A5 processor and Qualcomm MSM8225 Snapdragon S4 Play chipset. It comes with 4 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 32 GB using a Micro SD card.
The iPhone 4S is equipped with a 1 GHz dual core cortex A9 processor and Apple A5 chipset. It comes in 8 GB, 16 GB, 32 GB and 64 GB internal memory variants and no Micro SD slot for additional memory.
The HTC Desire 300 runs on the Android Jelly Bean operating system whereas the iPhone 4S runs on the iOS 5 operating system, which can be upgraded to the iOS 6 and iOS 7. Both the devices have 512 MB of RAM.
The HTC Desire 300 sports a 5 MP primary camera with autofocus and the secondary camera on the device is a VGA camera. The iPhone 4S sports an 8 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is a VGA camera.
The HTC Desire 300 comes with a Li-Ion 1650 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 11 hours on 3G. The iPhone 4S comes with a non-removable Li-Po 1432 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 8 hours on 3G.
Price in Australia
The HTC Desire 300 is priced at around AU $199.95. The iPhone 4S 8 GB variant is priced at around AU $539.95, the 16 GB variant is priced at around AU $729.95 and the 32 GB variant is priced at around AU $739.95 in Australia.
More Articles to Read
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy