NBA Preview: Memphis Grizzlies vs. Brooklyn Nets Live Streaming Information
By James Patrick Quizon | March 6, 2014 1:18 AM EST
Don’t look now but the Brooklyn Nets are now at the 0.500 mark. By Deron Williams and company’s standard, that’s a lofty achievement already considering the early struggles they experienced in the early part of the season.
NBA: Chicago Bulls at Memphis Grizzlies
The Nets now look to go above breakeven as they aim for a fourth straight win when they host the Memphis Grizzlies led by Zach Randolph and Marc Gasol.
Brooklyn beat up lowly teams Denver Nuggets (112-89) and Milwaukee Bucks (107-98) before deliving a statement win over the Chicago Bulls, 96-80 last Monday.
Deron Williams had 20 points and 6 assists while Joe Johnson added 19 points to lead a balanced offensive attack that had five players in double-figure scoring. More importantly for Brooklyn, their defense was top-notch forcing 28 turnovers from the Bulls, a season-high for Chicago.
Memphis started February off the wrong foot going just 2-3 in their first games this month. However, they turned it around recently winning 7 of its last 9 games. The Grizzlies improved to 34-25 or 9th place in the Western Conference standings. They are now a half game behind the Phoenix Suns (35-25) and one game back the Dallas Mavericks (36-25).
The Grizzlies feasted on East teams in their last two outings. Memphis beat the Cleveland Cavaliers at home, 110-96 led by Randolph’s 23 points and 14 rebounds and followed it up with another blowout over the Washington Wizards, 110-104 featuring Mike Conley’s 20 points and 7 dimes.
The Grizz are 3-1 against the Nets in the last four match-ups but Brooklyn took the last game, a 97-88 win on November 30, 2013. Lots of stars missed that game as Williams, Paul Pierce, Randolph and Gasol did not suit up for their respective teams.
Which team will win between Nets vs. Grizzlies? Watch the game via NBA League Pass.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao vs. Chris Algieri Betting Odds: American Knockout Of Filipino Pays $10,000 From A $100 Bet
- 2014 Davis Cup Final: Switzerland Vs. France - Roger Federer Vs. Gael Monfils Live Streaming Info and Preview
- Brooklyn Nets Agree to Grant Andrei Kirilenko Indefinite Leave of Absence
- Freddie Roach Asks Manny Pacquiao Not To Beat Up Algieri Too Badly So Mayweather Will Not Be Scared And Agree To Super Fight
- Chelsea FC Injury Update: Diego Costa Fully Fit Ahead Of West Brom Clash, Says Mourinho
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced