NBA Preview: Memphis Grizzlies vs. Brooklyn Nets Live Streaming Information
By James Patrick Quizon | March 6, 2014 1:18 AM EST
Don’t look now but the Brooklyn Nets are now at the 0.500 mark. By Deron Williams and company’s standard, that’s a lofty achievement already considering the early struggles they experienced in the early part of the season.
NBA: Chicago Bulls at Memphis Grizzlies
The Nets now look to go above breakeven as they aim for a fourth straight win when they host the Memphis Grizzlies led by Zach Randolph and Marc Gasol.
Brooklyn beat up lowly teams Denver Nuggets (112-89) and Milwaukee Bucks (107-98) before deliving a statement win over the Chicago Bulls, 96-80 last Monday.
Deron Williams had 20 points and 6 assists while Joe Johnson added 19 points to lead a balanced offensive attack that had five players in double-figure scoring. More importantly for Brooklyn, their defense was top-notch forcing 28 turnovers from the Bulls, a season-high for Chicago.
Memphis started February off the wrong foot going just 2-3 in their first games this month. However, they turned it around recently winning 7 of its last 9 games. The Grizzlies improved to 34-25 or 9th place in the Western Conference standings. They are now a half game behind the Phoenix Suns (35-25) and one game back the Dallas Mavericks (36-25).
The Grizzlies feasted on East teams in their last two outings. Memphis beat the Cleveland Cavaliers at home, 110-96 led by Randolph’s 23 points and 14 rebounds and followed it up with another blowout over the Washington Wizards, 110-104 featuring Mike Conley’s 20 points and 7 dimes.
The Grizz are 3-1 against the Nets in the last four match-ups but Brooklyn took the last game, a 97-88 win on November 30, 2013. Lots of stars missed that game as Williams, Paul Pierce, Randolph and Gasol did not suit up for their respective teams.
Which team will win between Nets vs. Grizzlies? Watch the game via NBA League Pass.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- Novak Djokovic Receives Peugeot 107 Pedal Car For His Newborn
- NBA Preview: Milwaukee Bucks Look to Develop Youngsters Jabari Parker, Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Shifts Blame On US For Ukraine Crisis, Putin Accuses West of 'Remaking World'
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine