‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 10 Episode 14 Spoilers: Alex and Jo Break Up?
By Keerthi Mohan | March 5, 2014 10:33 PM EST
"Grey's Anatomy" has taken a twist with the new rule against fraternization creating tensions between couples at the Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital, and cracks have started appearing in Jo and Alex’s relationship as well.
Grey's Anatomy Season 10 (Photo: GreysAnatomy/facebook)
Sneak peek of the season 10 episode "You've Got to Hide Your Love Away", which airs on 6 March, shows the couple calling it quits on their relationship following a yelling match.
The hospital decides to implement a non-fraternization policy after its board receives an anonymous complaint. Following this, Jackson and April decide to keep their marriage a secret.
But Jo seems worried about the new rule. She is unsure about what to do about her relationship with Alex, who tries to soothe away her fears saying that no one takes the new rule seriously.
"You don't have to worry about it because you have superiority, but I'm a resident," she argues. "It's my reputation we're talking about - my career. I know that you think the rule's crap, but we can't just ignore it at my expense!"
This infuriates Alex who yells back saying she should not let the hospital decide who she should be with.
"So what, you're just going to roll over and let the hospital tell you who you can be with? … There's always a choice! You can choose to make the best out of a bad situation! You can choose to act like an adult! You can choose not to pick a fight in front of the entire hospital!" Alex says.
Jo does not agree, and Alex makes it easier for her by dumping her in front of the entire hospital.
Does Alex really dump Jo, or was it staged to fool hospital authorities?
Fans of Alex and Jo think so. They feel Jo, who could have confronted Alex in private, made a spectacle of their breakup so as to announce it to hospital authorities that they weren’t a couple.
Alex and Jo are expert in displaying fake emotions, as was evident in season nine's “Things We Said Today”. The couple had got hold of a free room after putting on an over-the-top performance and convincing the front desk operator of a hotel to give them a room.
Check out some of the fan tweets below.
If Jo and Alex break up on GA I will honestly want to die, I LOVEEE them together
— Raise Your Hand If (@DressageEq) March 1, 2014
about 10x14: I like to think Alex and Jo's break up was fake.. remember them pretending to be a couple so they could get to a hotel room? :D — Veronica (@vmarziano) February 28, 2014
OH GOSH! When Jo and Alex were talking about something in the room with Jackson and April, I think they're planning to fake the break-up.
— April Kepner-Avery ⚜ (@heyaslovato) March 2, 2014
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015