‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 10 Episode 14 Spoilers: Alex and Jo Break Up?
By Keerthi Mohan | March 5, 2014 10:33 PM EST
"Grey's Anatomy" has taken a twist with the new rule against fraternization creating tensions between couples at the Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital, and cracks have started appearing in Jo and Alex’s relationship as well.
Grey's Anatomy Season 10 (Photo: GreysAnatomy/facebook)
Sneak peek of the season 10 episode "You've Got to Hide Your Love Away", which airs on 6 March, shows the couple calling it quits on their relationship following a yelling match.
The hospital decides to implement a non-fraternization policy after its board receives an anonymous complaint. Following this, Jackson and April decide to keep their marriage a secret.
But Jo seems worried about the new rule. She is unsure about what to do about her relationship with Alex, who tries to soothe away her fears saying that no one takes the new rule seriously.
"You don't have to worry about it because you have superiority, but I'm a resident," she argues. "It's my reputation we're talking about - my career. I know that you think the rule's crap, but we can't just ignore it at my expense!"
This infuriates Alex who yells back saying she should not let the hospital decide who she should be with.
"So what, you're just going to roll over and let the hospital tell you who you can be with? … There's always a choice! You can choose to make the best out of a bad situation! You can choose to act like an adult! You can choose not to pick a fight in front of the entire hospital!" Alex says.
Jo does not agree, and Alex makes it easier for her by dumping her in front of the entire hospital.
Does Alex really dump Jo, or was it staged to fool hospital authorities?
Fans of Alex and Jo think so. They feel Jo, who could have confronted Alex in private, made a spectacle of their breakup so as to announce it to hospital authorities that they weren’t a couple.
Alex and Jo are expert in displaying fake emotions, as was evident in season nine's “Things We Said Today”. The couple had got hold of a free room after putting on an over-the-top performance and convincing the front desk operator of a hotel to give them a room.
Check out some of the fan tweets below.
If Jo and Alex break up on GA I will honestly want to die, I LOVEEE them together
— Raise Your Hand If (@DressageEq) March 1, 2014
about 10x14: I like to think Alex and Jo's break up was fake.. remember them pretending to be a couple so they could get to a hotel room? :D — Veronica (@vmarziano) February 28, 2014
OH GOSH! When Jo and Alex were talking about something in the room with Jackson and April, I think they're planning to fake the break-up.
— April Kepner-Avery ⚜ (@heyaslovato) March 2, 2014
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family