‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 10 Episode 14 Spoilers: Alex and Jo Break Up?
By Keerthi Mohan | March 5, 2014 10:33 PM EST
"Grey's Anatomy" has taken a twist with the new rule against fraternization creating tensions between couples at the Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital, and cracks have started appearing in Jo and Alex’s relationship as well.
Grey's Anatomy Season 10 (Photo: GreysAnatomy/facebook)
Sneak peek of the season 10 episode "You've Got to Hide Your Love Away", which airs on 6 March, shows the couple calling it quits on their relationship following a yelling match.
The hospital decides to implement a non-fraternization policy after its board receives an anonymous complaint. Following this, Jackson and April decide to keep their marriage a secret.
But Jo seems worried about the new rule. She is unsure about what to do about her relationship with Alex, who tries to soothe away her fears saying that no one takes the new rule seriously.
"You don't have to worry about it because you have superiority, but I'm a resident," she argues. "It's my reputation we're talking about - my career. I know that you think the rule's crap, but we can't just ignore it at my expense!"
This infuriates Alex who yells back saying she should not let the hospital decide who she should be with.
"So what, you're just going to roll over and let the hospital tell you who you can be with? … There's always a choice! You can choose to make the best out of a bad situation! You can choose to act like an adult! You can choose not to pick a fight in front of the entire hospital!" Alex says.
Jo does not agree, and Alex makes it easier for her by dumping her in front of the entire hospital.
Does Alex really dump Jo, or was it staged to fool hospital authorities?
Fans of Alex and Jo think so. They feel Jo, who could have confronted Alex in private, made a spectacle of their breakup so as to announce it to hospital authorities that they weren’t a couple.
Alex and Jo are expert in displaying fake emotions, as was evident in season nine's “Things We Said Today”. The couple had got hold of a free room after putting on an over-the-top performance and convincing the front desk operator of a hotel to give them a room.
Check out some of the fan tweets below.
If Jo and Alex break up on GA I will honestly want to die, I LOVEEE them together
— Raise Your Hand If (@DressageEq) March 1, 2014
about 10x14: I like to think Alex and Jo's break up was fake.. remember them pretending to be a couple so they could get to a hotel room? :D — Veronica (@vmarziano) February 28, 2014
OH GOSH! When Jo and Alex were talking about something in the room with Jackson and April, I think they're planning to fake the break-up.
— April Kepner-Avery ⚜ (@heyaslovato) March 2, 2014
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 21 Spoilers: Nick Shocks His Family And Summer’s Past Gets Revealed
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top 9 TV Deals Starting From $99 To $899
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- Julie Bishop Condemns Barack Obama For Overlooking Australia’s Commitment in Protecting Great Barrier Reef