‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 10 Episode 14 Spoilers: Alex and Jo Break Up?
By Keerthi Mohan | March 5, 2014 10:33 PM EST
"Grey's Anatomy" has taken a twist with the new rule against fraternization creating tensions between couples at the Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital, and cracks have started appearing in Jo and Alex’s relationship as well.
Grey's Anatomy Season 10 (Photo: GreysAnatomy/facebook)
Sneak peek of the season 10 episode "You've Got to Hide Your Love Away", which airs on 6 March, shows the couple calling it quits on their relationship following a yelling match.
The hospital decides to implement a non-fraternization policy after its board receives an anonymous complaint. Following this, Jackson and April decide to keep their marriage a secret.
But Jo seems worried about the new rule. She is unsure about what to do about her relationship with Alex, who tries to soothe away her fears saying that no one takes the new rule seriously.
"You don't have to worry about it because you have superiority, but I'm a resident," she argues. "It's my reputation we're talking about - my career. I know that you think the rule's crap, but we can't just ignore it at my expense!"
This infuriates Alex who yells back saying she should not let the hospital decide who she should be with.
"So what, you're just going to roll over and let the hospital tell you who you can be with? … There's always a choice! You can choose to make the best out of a bad situation! You can choose to act like an adult! You can choose not to pick a fight in front of the entire hospital!" Alex says.
Jo does not agree, and Alex makes it easier for her by dumping her in front of the entire hospital.
Does Alex really dump Jo, or was it staged to fool hospital authorities?
Fans of Alex and Jo think so. They feel Jo, who could have confronted Alex in private, made a spectacle of their breakup so as to announce it to hospital authorities that they weren’t a couple.
Alex and Jo are expert in displaying fake emotions, as was evident in season nine's “Things We Said Today”. The couple had got hold of a free room after putting on an over-the-top performance and convincing the front desk operator of a hotel to give them a room.
Check out some of the fan tweets below.
If Jo and Alex break up on GA I will honestly want to die, I LOVEEE them together
— Raise Your Hand If (@DressageEq) March 1, 2014
about 10x14: I like to think Alex and Jo's break up was fake.. remember them pretending to be a couple so they could get to a hotel room? :D — Veronica (@vmarziano) February 28, 2014
OH GOSH! When Jo and Alex were talking about something in the room with Jackson and April, I think they're planning to fake the break-up.
— April Kepner-Avery ⚜ (@heyaslovato) March 2, 2014
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 15, 2014: Liam Confronts Quinn About Her Secret Regarding Paris [WATCH VIDEO]
- Kylie Jenner Admits Butting Heads With Kim Kardashian And Reveals Plans To Move Out
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 Plus vs Xiaomi Mi4 – The iPhone Killer Certainly Can Battle Well With The New Apple Phablet
- Apple iOS 8 Can Trump Google Android 5.0 L Upon September 17 Release
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Twitter Photo Of British Medical Muslima Student Holding Severed Head
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet