Singapore Hospital Keeping Ambareesh’s Condition Confidential
By Sahaja K R | March 5, 2014 10:10 PM EST
Kannada actor Ambareesh who was shifted to a hospital in Singapore on Saturday, 1 March, is still being treated there. The family has not given any further information after they told that the hospital follows a 'no visitors' policy.
Ambareesh receovering well, will be taken off the ventilator soon.
When Mount Elizabeth Hospital was asked to comment on the condition of the actor, they replied IB Times India saying that it was confidential. "We regret that all patient's information are private and confidential, therefore we will not be able to advise regarding patient's condition. Our Central Patient Assistance Centre (CPAC) provides a seamless and one-stop 24-hour service to our patients, connecting them to a comprehensive choice of medical services and doctors across ParkwayHealth's hospitals," said Nural from the CPAC, using single name as is the tradition in this region.
But in Karnataka, fans are apprehensive about Ambareesh's condition. Earlier, Ambareesh's wife Sumalatha had sent a message to all the fans that there was no need to be panic about the actor's health. However, they are eagerly waiting for his return from Singapore, which may take months now. She has confirmed that the 61-year-old matinee idol is recovering on all counts and told them to pray for his health, instead.
Actor Ambareesh, who is also the Karantaka State Housing Minister, has huge fan following in the State. When he was admitted to the Vikram Hospital in Bangalore on 21 February, big crowds thronged the hospital nearly blocking the roads nearby. They left the hospital only when it was confirmed that he was diagnosed with lung infection, not cancer, that led to his breathing problem. The fact that he was put on a ventilator made many fans worried.
Ambareesh was taken to Singapore hospital on the advice of Tamil hero Rajinikanth, who also underwent similar treatment in Mount Elizabeth Hospital two years ago.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports