Singapore Hospital Keeping Ambareesh’s Condition Confidential
By Sahaja K R | March 5, 2014 10:10 PM EST
Kannada actor Ambareesh who was shifted to a hospital in Singapore on Saturday, 1 March, is still being treated there. The family has not given any further information after they told that the hospital follows a 'no visitors' policy.
Ambareesh receovering well, will be taken off the ventilator soon.
When Mount Elizabeth Hospital was asked to comment on the condition of the actor, they replied IB Times India saying that it was confidential. "We regret that all patient's information are private and confidential, therefore we will not be able to advise regarding patient's condition. Our Central Patient Assistance Centre (CPAC) provides a seamless and one-stop 24-hour service to our patients, connecting them to a comprehensive choice of medical services and doctors across ParkwayHealth's hospitals," said Nural from the CPAC, using single name as is the tradition in this region.
But in Karnataka, fans are apprehensive about Ambareesh's condition. Earlier, Ambareesh's wife Sumalatha had sent a message to all the fans that there was no need to be panic about the actor's health. However, they are eagerly waiting for his return from Singapore, which may take months now. She has confirmed that the 61-year-old matinee idol is recovering on all counts and told them to pray for his health, instead.
Actor Ambareesh, who is also the Karantaka State Housing Minister, has huge fan following in the State. When he was admitted to the Vikram Hospital in Bangalore on 21 February, big crowds thronged the hospital nearly blocking the roads nearby. They left the hospital only when it was confirmed that he was diagnosed with lung infection, not cancer, that led to his breathing problem. The fact that he was put on a ventilator made many fans worried.
Ambareesh was taken to Singapore hospital on the advice of Tamil hero Rajinikanth, who also underwent similar treatment in Mount Elizabeth Hospital two years ago.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- Taylor Swift's Famous Ex-Boyfriends: From Harry Styles To Joe Jonas [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Finale Spoiler: Blake Proposes To Top Favourite Of Season 2
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Available Through O2 For £380, Other Carriers To Follow Soon
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- ISIS Receives Food, Ammunition Due To Mistake Of Iraqi Pilots
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money