‘Two and a Half Men’ Season 11 Cast: Mila Kunis to Play Ashton Kutcher’s Love Interest
By Keerthi Mohan | March 5, 2014 9:25 PM EST
Ashton Kutcher’s real-life love interest is now going to be his reel-life lover as well.
Kutcher and Mila Kunis, who have been dating for the past two years, will get an opportunity to exhibit their sizzling chemistry on television, as the petite actress is all set to guest star in “Two and a Half Men.”
Two and a Half Men
Kunis will play the role of Vivian, a free-spirited traveler, who lands up on the doorstep of Kutcher’s character, Walden Schmidt. They have an instant connection and Walden feels she is his soul mate.
But, Walden is in a dilemma. He had earlier made up his mind to pop the question to another woman, reportedly the character played by Odette Annable.
It is not immediately known how many episodes Kunis will star in.
The upcoming episode, titled “How to Get Rid Of Alan Harper,” will see Walden doubting his girlfriend and Alan embarking on a new relationship with Larry's sister, Gretchen.
This news comes shortly after Kutcher and Kunis’ engagement made headlines last week.
"He wants to marry her soon and start their life together," a close pal of Kutcher’s told Us Weekly. "He was planning this all along." Another added: "It won't be a long engagement."
Kunis and Kutcher had previously acted together in “The 70s Show” for eight continuous seasons. They starred as on-again off-again high school sweethearts Kelso and Jackie on the show.
Industry insiders believe that by CBS bringing the couple together on screen, producers are hoping to garner some high rating for the show.
Meanwhile, it is not unusual for the show to feature some of its cast’s real life partners or family members.
In the early days when Charlie Sheen was a part of the show, Denise Richards, his then wife, starred in two episodes of the sitcom. Richards played the role of his ex girlfriend.
Sheen’s real-life father, Martin Sheen, also made a guest appearance on the show in the role of Rose’s mentally-disturbed father.
“Two and a Half Men” airs Thursdays at 9 p.m. on CBS.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown