Harry Styles Not as Popular as Prince Harry and Girlfriend Cressida Bonas? Find Out Why
By nidhi tewari | March 5, 2014 6:49 PM EST
Who do you think is more popular? Is it Harry Styles or Prince Harry of Britain? Most One Direction fans would take the name of the curly haired cutie Harry Styles without thinking even for one second. But Harry Styles' fans would be surprised by the news that he has been defeated by Prince Harry and his girlfriend Cressida Bonas in Tatler magazine's 100 "most invited" list!
Singer Harry Styles from the band One Direction attends the world premiere of the film "The Class of 92" in London December 1, 2013.
The United States ambassador to the United Kingdom Matthew and his wife and Brooke Barzun take first place in Tatler magazine's 100 "most invited." Victoria's secret model Cara Delevingne ranks fourth place while Styles has been given tenth place for being able to "charm the pants off every guest," reports Belfast Telegraph.
The rest of the top 10 features Warner Bros United Kingdom president Josh Berger, Carphone Warehouse founder Sir Charles Dunstone and his wife Lady Dunstone, Education Secretary Michael Gove and his wife Sarah Vine, the Countess Jemma Kidd and Earl of Mornington, and Roman Abramovich's girlfriend Dasha Zhukova.
It might be considered that Harry Styles is one busy and most popular pop star of this time. Since he is mostly busy touring the world for his concerts and composing for his albums, it might be quite possible that he does not get enough invites to be the guest. Most people are aware of his busy life hence they do not attempt to send Harry Styles the invite while most other guests featured on the list are royals or ambassadors to various countries whose main aim is to socialise.
The list, which goes on to describe 100 Most Invited List of all times has been compiled by Tatler magazine's own staff by using various parameters. The list will appear in the April issue of the magazine, which will hit the newsstands on Thursday.
In other news Harry Styles home town Redditch, in Worcestershire has been named "least musical" place in Britain. Hastings, in East Sussex has gained importance for being the most musical part of Britain, researchers from Goldsmiths, University of London and BBC Lab U.K have revealed, Mirror.co.uk is reporting.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales