Harry Styles Not as Popular as Prince Harry and Girlfriend Cressida Bonas? Find Out Why
By nidhi tewari | March 5, 2014 6:49 PM EST
Who do you think is more popular? Is it Harry Styles or Prince Harry of Britain? Most One Direction fans would take the name of the curly haired cutie Harry Styles without thinking even for one second. But Harry Styles' fans would be surprised by the news that he has been defeated by Prince Harry and his girlfriend Cressida Bonas in Tatler magazine's 100 "most invited" list!
Singer Harry Styles from the band One Direction attends the world premiere of the film "The Class of 92" in London December 1, 2013.
The United States ambassador to the United Kingdom Matthew and his wife and Brooke Barzun take first place in Tatler magazine's 100 "most invited." Victoria's secret model Cara Delevingne ranks fourth place while Styles has been given tenth place for being able to "charm the pants off every guest," reports Belfast Telegraph.
The rest of the top 10 features Warner Bros United Kingdom president Josh Berger, Carphone Warehouse founder Sir Charles Dunstone and his wife Lady Dunstone, Education Secretary Michael Gove and his wife Sarah Vine, the Countess Jemma Kidd and Earl of Mornington, and Roman Abramovich's girlfriend Dasha Zhukova.
It might be considered that Harry Styles is one busy and most popular pop star of this time. Since he is mostly busy touring the world for his concerts and composing for his albums, it might be quite possible that he does not get enough invites to be the guest. Most people are aware of his busy life hence they do not attempt to send Harry Styles the invite while most other guests featured on the list are royals or ambassadors to various countries whose main aim is to socialise.
The list, which goes on to describe 100 Most Invited List of all times has been compiled by Tatler magazine's own staff by using various parameters. The list will appear in the April issue of the magazine, which will hit the newsstands on Thursday.
In other news Harry Styles home town Redditch, in Worcestershire has been named "least musical" place in Britain. Hastings, in East Sussex has gained importance for being the most musical part of Britain, researchers from Goldsmiths, University of London and BBC Lab U.K have revealed, Mirror.co.uk is reporting.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu