Harry Styles Not as Popular as Prince Harry and Girlfriend Cressida Bonas? Find Out Why
By nidhi tewari | March 5, 2014 6:49 PM EST
Who do you think is more popular? Is it Harry Styles or Prince Harry of Britain? Most One Direction fans would take the name of the curly haired cutie Harry Styles without thinking even for one second. But Harry Styles' fans would be surprised by the news that he has been defeated by Prince Harry and his girlfriend Cressida Bonas in Tatler magazine's 100 "most invited" list!
Singer Harry Styles from the band One Direction attends the world premiere of the film "The Class of 92" in London December 1, 2013.
The United States ambassador to the United Kingdom Matthew and his wife and Brooke Barzun take first place in Tatler magazine's 100 "most invited." Victoria's secret model Cara Delevingne ranks fourth place while Styles has been given tenth place for being able to "charm the pants off every guest," reports Belfast Telegraph.
The rest of the top 10 features Warner Bros United Kingdom president Josh Berger, Carphone Warehouse founder Sir Charles Dunstone and his wife Lady Dunstone, Education Secretary Michael Gove and his wife Sarah Vine, the Countess Jemma Kidd and Earl of Mornington, and Roman Abramovich's girlfriend Dasha Zhukova.
It might be considered that Harry Styles is one busy and most popular pop star of this time. Since he is mostly busy touring the world for his concerts and composing for his albums, it might be quite possible that he does not get enough invites to be the guest. Most people are aware of his busy life hence they do not attempt to send Harry Styles the invite while most other guests featured on the list are royals or ambassadors to various countries whose main aim is to socialise.
The list, which goes on to describe 100 Most Invited List of all times has been compiled by Tatler magazine's own staff by using various parameters. The list will appear in the April issue of the magazine, which will hit the newsstands on Thursday.
In other news Harry Styles home town Redditch, in Worcestershire has been named "least musical" place in Britain. Hastings, in East Sussex has gained importance for being the most musical part of Britain, researchers from Goldsmiths, University of London and BBC Lab U.K have revealed, Mirror.co.uk is reporting.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 (2014) Winner: Eliminated Contestants Predict Who Could Win It All
- Prince Harry Enjoys Three-Day Visit To Oman, Picks Up Present For Prince George And Performs With Traditional Sword Dancers
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- Walmart Early Price Matching Special Event On Nov. 21, 2014 Matches Its Competitors' Black Friday 2014 Prices And Includes Exclusive Deals For Samsung LED HDTVs And iPad Air 2 [WATCH VIDEO]
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- Nexus 6 Release Date And Price Under AT&T, T-Mobile And Sprint Listed
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices