Harry Styles Not as Popular as Prince Harry and Girlfriend Cressida Bonas? Find Out Why
By nidhi tewari | March 5, 2014 6:49 PM EST
Who do you think is more popular? Is it Harry Styles or Prince Harry of Britain? Most One Direction fans would take the name of the curly haired cutie Harry Styles without thinking even for one second. But Harry Styles' fans would be surprised by the news that he has been defeated by Prince Harry and his girlfriend Cressida Bonas in Tatler magazine's 100 "most invited" list!
Singer Harry Styles from the band One Direction attends the world premiere of the film "The Class of 92" in London December 1, 2013.
The United States ambassador to the United Kingdom Matthew and his wife and Brooke Barzun take first place in Tatler magazine's 100 "most invited." Victoria's secret model Cara Delevingne ranks fourth place while Styles has been given tenth place for being able to "charm the pants off every guest," reports Belfast Telegraph.
The rest of the top 10 features Warner Bros United Kingdom president Josh Berger, Carphone Warehouse founder Sir Charles Dunstone and his wife Lady Dunstone, Education Secretary Michael Gove and his wife Sarah Vine, the Countess Jemma Kidd and Earl of Mornington, and Roman Abramovich's girlfriend Dasha Zhukova.
It might be considered that Harry Styles is one busy and most popular pop star of this time. Since he is mostly busy touring the world for his concerts and composing for his albums, it might be quite possible that he does not get enough invites to be the guest. Most people are aware of his busy life hence they do not attempt to send Harry Styles the invite while most other guests featured on the list are royals or ambassadors to various countries whose main aim is to socialise.
The list, which goes on to describe 100 Most Invited List of all times has been compiled by Tatler magazine's own staff by using various parameters. The list will appear in the April issue of the magazine, which will hit the newsstands on Thursday.
In other news Harry Styles home town Redditch, in Worcestershire has been named "least musical" place in Britain. Hastings, in East Sussex has gained importance for being the most musical part of Britain, researchers from Goldsmiths, University of London and BBC Lab U.K have revealed, Mirror.co.uk is reporting.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- 'Sylvester Stallone Dies In Horrible Car Accident’ Death Hoax Goes Viral
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoiler: Revelation Of Reason Why Penny, Leonard ‘Not’ Getting Married Soon
- 'The Bachelorette' Update: Andi Dorfman And Josh Murray To Setup Career In Hollywood- Reports
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 26, 2014: Past Mistakes, Betrayals And Confrontations In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?