Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: Khloe Reaches End of Line, Lamar Better Move On
By Rachelle Corpuz | March 5, 2014 6:14 PM EST
It's over. Lamar Odom better move on with his life because a source close to Khloe Kardashian revealed that the 29-year-old "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star is never going to take him back. Khloe has completely moved on from Lamar, and she is no longer interested in making up with him.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
"They are not getting back together, no way," the source told Hollywood Life.
Clearly, at this point in time, the soon-to-be divorced couple aren't on the same boat. Lamar and Khloe aren't feeling the same sentiments. Khloe had a fresh start in 2014 after filing for divorce from Lamar in December, and she is focused on moving on. Lamar, on the other hand, admitted that he still honours Khloe as his wife. The basketball player is even hopeful that their divorce will not push through even though it was reported that Khloe was anticipating for him to sign his part of the divorce contract.
Lamar, who is in Spain right now, is still seen with his wedding ring on. Before leaving for Spain, he was seen wearing the symbol of his commitment to Khloe. Lamar was seen out sporting his wedding ring as he partied with his teammates from the Spanish basketball club after their first game, the Daily Mail reported.
Lamar and Khloe were last seen together at Kris Jenner's birthday party in November 2013. Subsequently, there have been several instances when they were seen making their entrances in different events, although not as a couple.
Recently, Lamar and Khloe's former marital home were robbed. Do you think the recent burglary incident would make the two at least talk to each other? Is it possible for Khloe to have a change of heart?
Lamar once revealed that he still talks to Khloe. Will he be the first one to comfort Khloe about the incident and take advantage of the opportunity in an effort to win her back?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 2014 Davis Cup Final: Switzerland Vs. France - Roger Federer Vs. Gael Monfils Live Streaming Info and Preview
- Michael Schumacher Update: Rep Responds To Streiff’s Comments—‘He’s Neither A Friend Nor Has He Ever Visited Him’
- LA Lakers: Kobe Bryant Attributes Past Outburst Against Dwight Howard To 'Heat Of The Moment,' Doesn't Feel The Same Way As Durant Does
- Manny Pacquiao vs. Chris Algieri Betting Odds: American Knockout Of Filipino Pays $10,000 From A $100 Bet
- Boxing News: Freddie Roach Not Buying Into Arum's Claim Of Pacquiao v Mayweather In 2015, Claims 'Money' Will Say 'No' After Algieri Fight
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top 9 TV Deals Starting From $99 To $899
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- Julie Bishop Condemns Barack Obama For Overlooking Australia’s Commitment in Protecting Great Barrier Reef