Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: Khloe Reaches End of Line, Lamar Better Move On
By Rachelle Corpuz | March 5, 2014 6:14 PM EST
It's over. Lamar Odom better move on with his life because a source close to Khloe Kardashian revealed that the 29-year-old "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star is never going to take him back. Khloe has completely moved on from Lamar, and she is no longer interested in making up with him.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
"They are not getting back together, no way," the source told Hollywood Life.
Clearly, at this point in time, the soon-to-be divorced couple aren't on the same boat. Lamar and Khloe aren't feeling the same sentiments. Khloe had a fresh start in 2014 after filing for divorce from Lamar in December, and she is focused on moving on. Lamar, on the other hand, admitted that he still honours Khloe as his wife. The basketball player is even hopeful that their divorce will not push through even though it was reported that Khloe was anticipating for him to sign his part of the divorce contract.
Lamar, who is in Spain right now, is still seen with his wedding ring on. Before leaving for Spain, he was seen wearing the symbol of his commitment to Khloe. Lamar was seen out sporting his wedding ring as he partied with his teammates from the Spanish basketball club after their first game, the Daily Mail reported.
Lamar and Khloe were last seen together at Kris Jenner's birthday party in November 2013. Subsequently, there have been several instances when they were seen making their entrances in different events, although not as a couple.
Recently, Lamar and Khloe's former marital home were robbed. Do you think the recent burglary incident would make the two at least talk to each other? Is it possible for Khloe to have a change of heart?
Lamar once revealed that he still talks to Khloe. Will he be the first one to comfort Khloe about the incident and take advantage of the opportunity in an effort to win her back?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Will Probably Pick Between Amir Khan Or Manny Pacquiao For Next Fight According to Uncle Jeff
- Tony Stewart Reveals Retirement Not In Options, Reflects On His Life After the Fatal Crash
- Sugar Ray Leonard Adds Fuel To Pacquiao-Mayweather Clamour
- Rafael Nadal Gives Li Na Flowers, A Teary Farewell At Beijing China Open
- Muslim NFL Player Husain Abdullah Penalised For Praying After Touchdown
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build