Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: Khloe Reaches End of Line, Lamar Better Move On
By Rachelle Corpuz | March 5, 2014 6:14 PM EST
It's over. Lamar Odom better move on with his life because a source close to Khloe Kardashian revealed that the 29-year-old "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star is never going to take him back. Khloe has completely moved on from Lamar, and she is no longer interested in making up with him.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
"They are not getting back together, no way," the source told Hollywood Life.
Clearly, at this point in time, the soon-to-be divorced couple aren't on the same boat. Lamar and Khloe aren't feeling the same sentiments. Khloe had a fresh start in 2014 after filing for divorce from Lamar in December, and she is focused on moving on. Lamar, on the other hand, admitted that he still honours Khloe as his wife. The basketball player is even hopeful that their divorce will not push through even though it was reported that Khloe was anticipating for him to sign his part of the divorce contract.
Lamar, who is in Spain right now, is still seen with his wedding ring on. Before leaving for Spain, he was seen wearing the symbol of his commitment to Khloe. Lamar was seen out sporting his wedding ring as he partied with his teammates from the Spanish basketball club after their first game, the Daily Mail reported.
Lamar and Khloe were last seen together at Kris Jenner's birthday party in November 2013. Subsequently, there have been several instances when they were seen making their entrances in different events, although not as a couple.
Recently, Lamar and Khloe's former marital home were robbed. Do you think the recent burglary incident would make the two at least talk to each other? Is it possible for Khloe to have a change of heart?
Lamar once revealed that he still talks to Khloe. Will he be the first one to comfort Khloe about the incident and take advantage of the opportunity in an effort to win her back?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Fight Won't Happen As Long As Bob Arum Is Involved, Says Pacquiao's Former Conditioning Coach
- MMA News: Transgender Fighter Fallon Fox Challenges Ronda Rousey, Fires Back on ‘Ignorant’ Comments
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Points Out Amir Khan's Poor Boxing Record
- WWE News: CM Punk Merchandise Pulled From Stands, Punk Chasing Royalties For WWE 2K15 Inclusion [VIDEO]
- Floyd Mayweather Admits Marcos Maidana’s Power Shot Hurt Him [VIDEO]
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Better Performing Display and Best Overall Screen
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6: Performance, Sales, iOS 8 and Android 5.0 L